剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
MaloneMalone
马龙···马龙
Everyone to the center of the clearing!
大家马上到中间的空地!
On my mark
准备!
steady, fire at will!
稳住 开枪不要停!
No there’s too many I’ve got an idea come on
别过去 他们人太多了我有办法
I see what you mean about simians Roxton
他们的人太多了洛克斯顿
Oh good he’s still here
谢天谢地它还在
What are you doing?
你想要干什么?
Hey you big fella yeah who you eating for dessert huh? Hey!
嘿!大家伙!我是你的饭后甜点 嘿!
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
Trust me trust me
相信我相信我
Hey you that’s right right here prime meat
嘿你想吃好吃的吗
Come and get it!
过来!
Fire!
开枪!
We can’t out run him
我们跑不过它的
Well what do we do?
那我们怎么办?
Follow me
跟我来
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Come on
过来
OK, down, down, easy
放松放松 别紧张
Once again your timing couldn’t be better thank you both of you
多亏了你又一次及时赶到 谢谢你们两个
You make a good team
你们配合得很默契
Indeed they do
当然默契
Now that would make a find trophy
他们这次可有麻烦了
I’m sure he’d feel the same about you
我相信他们跟你的想法一样
You’ll get your chance Lord Roxton
这是你的机会洛克斯顿勋爵
I’ve no doubt about that
我毫不怀疑
What did he say?
他说了什么?
He’s thanking the Gods for giving him the strength
他正在感谢神灵赐予我们力量
to save us all from the ape-men
让我们逃脱猿人的追击
He wasn’t even there
他当时又不在场
He’s got a daughter to live up to
但他的女儿当时在场
These aren’t as fine as some of the others
你这串没有其他人的名贵 不过
but perhaps we could trade anyway
我也可以和你交换
Give it a rest
你休息会儿吧
I hate to say this Challenger but everything you said was true
我不愿意承认查林杰 但你说的一切都是对的
every last word
你的每一句话
Fat lot of good it will do either of us with no way to get home
但现在大家好像迷路了 找不到回家的路
We’ll find a way home
我们会找到的
Until then we’ve got the greatest grounds for research a scientist could ever dream of
到那时我们可以做全世界的科学家所向往的研究 研究这个···
A whole lost world
迷失的世界。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表