剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Slowly does it.
慢一点
Where I come from you're exploits are legendary the stuff myths are made of.
在我的世界 你们是传奇人物 充满着神秘
I like the sound of that.
这句话我爱听
But we haven't returned.
可我们还没回去
Not yet.
是还没
Oh my God look at that date.
噢天啊 看这时间
April 16th 1920.
1920年4月16日
That's four months from now.
这是四个月以后
And so we left him there ...
我们把他留在那...
hoping scarcely daring to believe that this unfortunate man...
心中充满希望 这个不幸的人
might lead us finally home.
能带我们回家
And then we found the shrine.
后来我们发现的神庙
It seems sir that you have the advantage over us.
先生 我们还不知道你是谁
My name is James Kemper...
我的叫James Kemper...
but more importantly today is the day Marguerite finds the key of souls...
更重要的是,玛格瑞特 天找到了灵魂的钥匙...
and uses it to uncover a passage off the plateau.
并用它打开了一个离开高原的通道
So this is our ticket out of here.
看来它真的能带我们离开
Well I take it back you are a hero.
算我没说 你真是英雄
Time travel it's absurd pure fantasy.
时空旅行 真是荒诞
As were your theories regarding dinosaurs.
当初你的恐龙理论 也同样荒诞
And like you - few people believed I'd survive this trip,
没多少人相信我会从这次旅行中生还
much less succeed.
但反而却成功了。
Even if we were to believe this incredible story...
就算我们相信这个故事...
it still doesn't explain...
那你到底...
What the hell you're doing here?
到底来干什么?
I'm not the only one who's traveled back in time.
做时空旅行的不止我一个
Of course not, damn tourists.
对 谁都想旅游
This isn't a joke Marguerite.
这不是玩笑玛格瑞特.
Someone doesn't want you to make it home.
有人不想让你回去
We should have spotted her by now.
我们应该追上她了
And more than that we should have seen Challenger and the others by the river.
不止,也早该看到查林杰 他们了
Where the hell are they?
哪去了?
There!
那!
Take us down.
降下去。
Catherine!
Catherine!
Hang on!Take us up! Take us up!
抓稳了!升上去!升上去!
I am!
我知道!
Come on! I've got you.
加油!抓住你了
You wouldn't drop me?
你不会把我扔下去吧?
You wouldn't lie to me?
你不会再骗我吧?
No I swear.
不 我发誓
Now what the hell are you up to?
说吧 你想干什么?
I'm here to kill Marguerite.
我是来杀玛格瑞特的
The future? Right.
未来?好吧。
Sounds like something out of H.G. Wells.
好像威尔斯小说里面的东西
英国著名小说家,以科幻小说创作闻名于世。
赫伯特.乔治.威尔斯(1866-1946),
I know everything about you,everyone does.
我知道关于你的一切,谁都知道
Lord John Roxton born Jan 12th 1882...
约翰·洛克斯顿阁下 1882年1月12日出生...
never married inherited the title after his brother was killed in a hunting accident.
从未结婚 弟弟打猎意外身亡
Dies June 23 192... No
死于6月23日 192... 不.
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
That's six months from now.
六个月以后
She doesn't have very much faith in you does she?
看来她对你没有信心?
June 23rd, go ahead and read it,it was Marguerite's.
6月23日 你自己看吧 玛格瑞特的
Lord John Richard Roxton died this morning...
约翰·理查德·洛克斯顿今早去世
the latest victim of this horrible disease ravaging London.
肆虐伦敦的可怕疾病的又一个受害者
Raptors and ape-men couldn't kill him...
猿人和恐龙没能杀死他...
how strange he should be taken by something so small.
可他却被这么小的东西击倒
I though he would live forever.
我本以为他长生不老
Enough games...
别玩游戏了...
I want the truth.
告诉我事实
That is the truth or it will be.
这就是事实 未来的事实
The plague that kills you,Marguerite is a carrier.
害死了你的瘟疫 由玛格瑞特传播
And it isn't just London that is ravaged by it,it's the world.
不止是伦敦 而且横行世界
Marguerite destroys half the world.
玛格瑞特摧毁了半个世界
And you say that man has been to the moon?
你说人到了月球上?
Sure, and beyond.
千真万确
So Jules Verne was right.
儒勒·凡尔纳说对了
And the atom what about the atom?
原子呢,原子怎么样?
Man it's what fueled my journey here.
我就是靠原子才来的这
Incredible.
难以置信
How did you get on,did you find anything?
怎么样 有发现吗?
Destiny shouldn't be this hard.
还没有找到路口
These ruins go on forever.
应该离这不远
Marguerite's already found the key.
玛格瑞特已经找到了钥匙
Why don't you just tell us where the door is and we'll move on out of here.
你告诉我们门在哪 我们马上就走
I wish I could.
我也希望我知道
The exact location wasn't mentioned in the histories.
准确的位置历史上没说。
Apparently it was a secret you kept to your grave.
你们把这个秘密带进了坟墓里
Remind me to be more chatty next time.
等到下辈子再告诉你吧
What I don't understand is why anybody would want to kill Marguerite.
我不明白为什么有人想要杀玛格瑞特.
The door of souls leads to a network of passages it takes you weeks to get out.
灵魂之门里有很多通道 你们找了好几个星期
You nearly starve.
差点饿死
Suddenly this doesn't sound quite so appealing.
这句话我可不爱听
But on the way you discover the mother load of an unknown crystal,
不过在路上 你发现了一种未知名水晶的母矿
concentrates sunlight,transforms it into pure energy.
她能汇聚阳光 把它变成纯能量
A cheap inexhaustible source of energy...
廉价 取不尽的能源...
now that would change the world.
它能改变世界
And does.
确实
To some it's worth a fortune to others cost them their fortune.
有些人因此赚钱 有些人因此陪钱
And you become a very,very rich woman.
你变成了非常非常富有的人
Someone has to.
那太好了
But why kill her?
为什么要杀她?
If Marguerite isn't alive to discover the crystal the world becomes a different game.
要是玛格瑞特发现了水晶 世界就会大变样
New winners and losers...
有赢有输...
and so an assassin is hired...
所以有人雇了杀手...
fanatic, she'll stop at nothing to destroy you.
他会不顾一切杀掉你
Then let's keep moving, Challenger.
我们快走吧,查林杰.
I'll check up ahead.
我去前面看看
Catherine,what happened to my parents?
Catherine, 我父母怎么样了?
I thought you didn't believe me?
你相信我了?
Do I find them?
我找到他们了?
You stop looking.
你不找了
No I would never stop looking.
不 我会一直找下去
When the others leave you stay behind to keep searching.
其他人离开后 你留下来继续找
Malone promises he'll return for you...
马龙说他会回来找你...
he never does.
可他没有
Ned?
内德没有?
After a while you leave the plateau to come after him...
过了一段时间后 你离开高原去找他...
you couldn't have known.
可他不会知道了
He was already dead,the plague.
他已经死了,瘟疫
It looks like its all clear.
前面没人
Look out!
小心!
(大家都看得懂这蒙面的是什么人)
[古日语]他们不会危害你们 你们要找的人不在这里
Well there's a trick right out of Marguerite's bag if ever I've seen one.
这种伎俩很像玛格瑞特的做法
These men are guardians of an ancient temple
他们是古庙的守护者
sworn to keep the gateway between our two worlds closed.
尤其是要守住沟通两个世界的大门
The gateway Marguerite's about to open.
玛格瑞特要打开的那个门
Yes.
对
So what are they going to do about us?
他们想把我们怎么样?
They're going to help us.
帮助我们
So hasn't you telling us about the door already changed history?
你把门的事告诉我们 不会改变历史吗?
It seemed a risk worth taking.
我觉得这样做值得
What happens to me?
我怎么样了?
I was wondering when you would get around to asking.
我还以为你不问了呢
Sure you want to know?
你想知道?
No but tell me anyway.
不 还是告诉我吧
Nothing to worry about.
你不用担心
You come home a hero.
你会变成一个英雄
How could Gladys refuse you after that?
Gladys就不会拒绝你了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表