剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
reptile
像你这样
of your stature and intelligence should clearly be ruling the empire
有高贵又有智慧的生物 应该去统治整个帝国
Unfortunately, my grotesque little minx
遗憾的是 我的小宝贝儿
The magistrates do not agree
我手下的官员不同意
They see one such as myself
他们认为我
leader of vision and power
是有远见的领袖
And they quake
让他们颤抖
What if I could deliver the Empire to you?
要是我把帝国交给你呢?
You'e human Your uses are breading and mining
你是人类你的作用是生孩子干活儿
and the occasional hors d’oeuvre
或者被我们吃掉
I can offer you something that will bring your opponents to their knees
我送给你的东西能让你的所有对手跪在你的面前
What could you possibly have that would be of use to me?
你究竟有什么东西?
Technology
能对我有用呢
I come from a world full of wonders
科学技术
With me at your side, Tribune,
我来自一个充满神奇的世界 头领
entire continents will lay themselves at your feet
整个大♥陆♥都能供您驱使
The whole Empire will be at your mercy
整个帝国都能听您指挥
The forces of my world:
我的世界的力量
The politics, soldiers, slaves
是政♥治♥ 战争 奴隶
What you speak of is magic, superstition
刚才你说的 是魔法 是迷信
Not magic
不是魔法
Science
是科学
Crude but hopefully effective
简陋但也有效
Feels like one deadbolt on the other side
是从外面锁住的
Quickly!
快!
We only get one chance at this
我们只有一次机会
Hurry up
快点
Stay back! Quickly!
退后 快!
Success!
成功了!
Let's get out of here
让我们快出去
What is this?
怎么回事?
Not exactly the Marquise of Queensbury old boy but well done
虽然有点不守规矩 但干得不错
You see Tribune I told you there were wonders in my world
看 头领 我说过我的世界充满神奇
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
It's time we began
是时候开始了
Oh, no it's not
哦 不要
You’re here for my pleasure
你是供我取乐的
Let me know when you’ve had enough pleasure
你取乐够了告诉我
Thank you
谢谢
And now
现在
how can I serve you?
让我怎么服务?
What are you doing?
你这是干什么?
You chose me didn’t you?
你选的我
Yes, but not there
对 可是不是在这儿
Now, that's better
穿上 别这样
Better? You think I’m ugly
别这样?你嫌我长得丑?
Ugly?
丑?
No, I wouldn’t say that
不 你很漂亮
Enough!
够了!
I could kill you right now
我可以杀了你
But then you’d never find a way out
那你就永远也不可能逃出去
A way out?
逃出去?
An escape
逃亡
We’re human
我们是人类
There is no escape
没办法逃出去
Escape?
逃?
You’re crazy
你疯了
Any slave who runs is hunted down killed
逃出去的奴隶都会被抓住杀死
Nothing is worth dying for
不值得冒险
Not even your freedom
要是获得自♥由♥呢?
What freedom is there in death?
死了还讲什么自♥由♥?
At least now I’m alive
起码现在我还活着
Cynara
Cynara,
this isn’t living
不能这个活法
If you could choose freedom would you?
要是让你选择自♥由♥ 你选吗?
Yes
选
Good I'll need your help
好 我需要你帮助
I’m not a warrior like Solomon What can I do?
可我不会打仗 怎么帮你呢?
You can scream
你会喊
You refuse to tell me the secret of this?
你们不想告诉我这个秘密吗?
Come on, Challenger
来吧 查林杰
You’re not going to let a little gunpowder
你不会为了一点火♥药♥
stand between us and the highway
就把我们都断送掉吧
Well, if you don’t value your life
好吧 你不想活命了
Perhaps your friends will
也许你朋友还想活命
Quiet! That goes for you too, Summerlee
别说!你也不许说 萨莫瑞
I refuse to stand by while you
我不能像你一样袖手旁观
You must
必须这样
We can't allow gunpowder to fall in the hands of this tyrant
不能让火♥药♥落到这个暴君手里
imagine what it will do to the balance of power in his world
那样就会破坏他的世界的平衡
You’re quite sure of old boy
你真这么想吗
You senile charlatan,
该死的老头
this is your chance to finally be rid of me
你想摆脱我这是个好机会
As you wish
听你的
Compassion and sacrifice
同情和自我牺牲
such nobility in a lower species
低等生物还有这种气节
Might almost be touching if it wasn't so pathetic
我几乎都要被你们感动了
but nobility can be a two edged sword
不过气节可是一把双刃剑
I seem to be losing my touch
你就听我一句吧
What do you say now?
你就决定吧
Is this creature to be your friend or my dinner?
是让她做我的朋友还是我的晚餐?
What's going on?seize them!
怎么回事?抓住他们!
Solomon how's about giving me a hand?
Solomon帮我一把怎么样?
Human
人类
you breathe and you die
动一动让你死
Your friend won’t get far
你的朋友跑不了
On you feet
快起来
Get these humans out of my site
把这些人类都给我带走
Excellent
好极了
I just may keep you alive after all
看来真得留下你们
What is this?
怎么回事?
This slave murdered a centurion of the Empire
这个奴隶杀死一个帝国士兵
The female has escaped
那个女的跑了
I should have known better then to consort with the lower species
我早该知道 不该和你这个低级生物交合
Did anyone ever tell you you've got lousy timing
你们来的可真不是时候
Take this one to the mines
把这个送到矿上
The rest of them
其他的
To the pit
送坑里
Take them away!
带走!
See how they smell the stench of death already
他们已经嗅到了死亡的气息了
Fight with me not against me
跟我打不要真打
Don’t worry I'll try to cut clean
别担心 我会做的很干净的
You're a pal
怎么了?
There now hey
怎么了?嘿
Back to work, keep working
回去干活 继续工作
This woman is suffering from heat exhaustion
这女人她热的中暑了
Back to work
回去干活
Halt!
站住
Food for the miners Tribune's orders
头领让我给他们送饭
I smell meat
有肉味儿
Let the games begin
比赛开始
I’m not going to fight you
我不会跟你打
Fight me!
打我!
No
不
Fight human!
快打人类!
You may choose whether I live or die,
杀不杀由你
but only I choose whether I kill
打不打由我
Die and your friends die
你死 他们也死
Win and they live
你赢 他们就活
Tell them to tie them a little tighter so the gunpowder doesn’t leak out
让他们系紧点 别让火♥药♥漏出去
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表