剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第十集
遗失的世界
Ow damn. It's just a thorn.
啊哦,该死的那只是一根刺.
You should really be more careful Challenger.
查林杰你应该更小心一点
It's taken us nearly two days to find Silybum Marianum.
那花了我们近两天时间为了找水飞蓟
I'm overwhelmed by your concern for my health.
我对你对我的关心真是感到不知所措
I'll make a salve for your hand just as soon as...
我会尽快让你的手擦上药膏...
we get the plants safely back home.
在我们返回树屋之后
Any more on your list professor?
你的清单上还有些什么教授?
Just one Yarrow Allheal.
就剩一个亚罗草了
I think I found it.
我想我找到它了
Fern like leaves and bunches of little white flowers.
蕨类植物,有枝叶和白色的小花
Eureka!
就是它!
[woman's scream]
[女人的尖叫]
Rifle!
步♥枪♥!
Now careful Challenger.
小心点查林杰
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么?
Deathtrap,this grove is probably full of them.
死亡陷阱,这可能是他们的坟墓
Summerlee don't move this whole place is booby trapped.
萨莫瑞别动这儿到处都是陷阱
Follow me step exactly where I do.
跟着我留意我走的地方
You best wait here.
你最好呆在这儿
Let her go!
让她走!
No stop!
别动!
Not another inch.
别再动了
Oh my God Malone.
哦,我的天,马龙
How is he?
他怎么样了?
He's dead.
他死了
At the dawn of the century...
在世纪之初
a band of adventures set out to prove the impossible...
一个团队开始证明不可能的冒险...
the existence of a prehistoric world.
史前世界的存在
The Visionary.
智者
The Heiress.
女继承人
The Hunter.
猎人
The Scientist,
科学家
and The Reporter
和记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
所有追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land.
被困在一个蛮荒之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty.
由一位野性的美人帮助
Together they fight to survive.
他们一起争取生存下来
In this amazing world of lost civilizations...
在这令人惊异的失落文明世界里
and terrifying creatures
和恐怖的生物
Always searching for a way home.
一直在追寻回家的路
A way out of...
逃离这个...
It's Curare.
箭毒
I can save him,
我能救他
there's not much time.
那就别耽误时间了
Then get to it!
那就快救
Challenger.
查林杰.
There's nothing we can do
我们救不了他
if there's any chance.
只能让他来
If he dies, you die.
他死你也死.
He's breathing, I can't believe it.
有呼吸了.真不敢相信
I can do no more for him now we must take him to the village.
我现在只能做这些,得把他带到村子里.
What are you doing with that?
你拿那个干什么?
Drinking it.
喝呀.
Take it off.
脱下来.
Excuse me?
你说什么?
My father's jacket,take it off now.
我父亲的外衣,马上脱下来.
If you'll recall I sacrificed my silk jacket for Challengers electric generator
别忘了我把我的丝绸外衣拿给查林杰做发电机了
surely you wouldn't begrudge me a little pleasure.
我给自己找件外衣穿还不行吗.
It's not yours.
那不是你的.
It's been sitting in the trunk gathering moths for what...
它一直放在箱子里生虫子...
eleven years.
十一年了.
It's not he's was using it.
反正他也不♥穿♥了.
Take it off or I'll cut it off.
你不脱我就动刀了
My, my ...
我的天...
daddy's little girl's all grown up.
爸爸的女儿长大了.
Will he make it?
他会死吗?
I will not let him die.
我不会让他死
And what about the woman in labor?
那个生产的女人怎么办?
I've stopped her labor for the moment...
我让她暂时停止了...
Asu will rest and pray until her time.
让Asu等一等,祈祷吧.
You've left the women alone?
你把她扔在那儿?
It's a sacred place well protected as your friend has learned.
那是圣地,外人硬闯就会像你朋友一样.
Relax...
别担心...
it makes no sense for him to revive Malone and then try to kill us.
他没有理由救活马龙再把我们杀死.
What doesn't make sense is Malone rising from the dead.
马龙也没理由死而复活.
Well, do you have a better explanation?
那你说怎么回事?
Maybe the darts were only a tranquilizer.
也许那是支麻醉剂.
You think he's leading us into an ambush.
你说说他想让人伏击我们.
Our hands are on the stretcher instead of our guns.
我们还得搬家拿不了枪.
We're there.
到了.
I don't see any village.
没看见村庄啊.
You know how to look but you don't yet know how to see.
你们长着眼睛却不知道往哪儿看.
My word.
我的天.
Get one thing straight...
我告诉你...
put a knife to my throat again you...
再把刀架在我脖子上...
better finish the job.
想想后果.
What are you gonna do shoot me?
你想怎么样?打死我?
Live by the sword.
不信你试试.
Don't press your luck. Shhhh...
我劝你别乱动. 嘘....
don't move...
别动...
... behind you. Where?
你后面. 哪儿?
On the path...
小路上...
a Herrerasaur and he looks hungry.
一只艾雷拉龙好像是饿了.
Can we make it to the treehouse?
能跑回树屋吗?
Could this day get any better?
上帝啊,今天能再倒霉点儿么?
They hunt in packs.
它们结队觅食.
Of course they do.
我知道.
Follow me on three:
跟我跑,我数三:
One. Two. Three.
一.二.三.
This way!
这边!
An entire village in the trees.
村庄都在树上
And the only way out is fifty feet straight down.
要想跑只能往下跳.
It was an accident.Was it?
马龙出事是意外. 是吗?
How is he, Summerlee?
他怎么样了,萨莫瑞?
Pale, feverish...
虚弱,发烧...
I can hardly feel a pulse.
几乎没有脉搏.
Malone?
马龙?
And you say all Lento did was lay hands on him?
你说Lento只是把手放在他的身上?
There was a strange light.
还有种怪光.
An aura.
是灵光.
What are you two talking about?
你们俩在说什么?
The body's electric charge.
他的身上带电.
Perhaps Lento manipulated it in some way...
可能是Lento做了一些手脚...
changed the polarity of the neural endings.
改变了神经末梢的极性.
He's fading.
他要死了.
Do something Summerlee.
想点办法萨莫瑞.
I'm a botanist for heaven sake not a faith healer.
我是研究植物的又不是什么医生.
All right take it easy.
我知道想想办法啊.
Malone's dying and I haven't a clue how to help him.
马龙要死了我却不知道怎么救他.
I do.
我知道.
His life is not your concern.
他死不死不管你的事.
We poisoned him our dart...
他所以会中我们的毒...
when all he wanted was to help Asu. I can't let him die.
是因为他以为Asu有危险,我不能让他死.
Damn right you can't.
那就对了.
As village elder I forbid it.
作为长者我不同意.
Think of the village think of the baby.
想想村子想想孩子.
I do.
我知道.
You know as well as I.
你我都清楚.
There must be harmony before the child enters the world...
婴儿应该在和谐中来到这个世界...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表