剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
So when are you going to tell us the real reason
那么 你说时候说出资助探险的真正原因
you funded this expedition?
你资助这次探险吗?
I funded it, what does it matter?
资助的原因重要吗?
I know the reasons the others are here:
我知道其他人的原因:
For Challenger it a quest for knowledge
查林杰是为了验证设想
Summerlee pride
萨莫瑞骄傲
Malone looking for the story of the century
马龙是为了写书
and I sure you know why I'm here
而且你肯定知道我为什么要来
To irritate and bore?
来寻找消遣?
Really,
说真的
what are you after?
你来干什么?
Maybe I have a passion for adventure too
也许我也是个探险爱好者
Begging your pardon mam but
你说什么女士?
you are as cold a customer as ever I ever seen
不过你是我见过的最冷血的主顾
You are after something else
你肯定还有别的目的
A gentleman duty is to believe what a lady tells him
绅士相信淑女对她说的每一句话
Don't let the title fool you
这种称呼真可笑
I'm as far from being a gentleman as you are from being a lady
我不是绅士正如你也不是淑女
Surely you don't believe in curses do you?
当然你也不相信诅咒 对吧?
No man who gone where we are going has ever survived
我们要去的地方没有人出来过
That much I know
我就知道这些
It could be a curse
这可能是一种诅咒
or it could be as plain as a blow pipe arrow to the neck
也许是因为别的什么东西
and your shrunken head added to the collection
而我们将成为下一批失踪者
Either way dead is dead
无论如何 死就是死
That enough for today
时间不早了
Let's make camp before it gets dark
上岸搭帐篷,天快黑啦
What did I get myself into?
我怎么会来这种鬼地方?
Did you say something, Doctor?
你说些什么 博士?
Nothing?nothing at all
没有 没说什么
All right everybody
好吧 大家都
gather around and I'll show you our route for tomorrow
过来 我告诉你们我们明天的路线
Now judging from our position this afternoon we are here
现在 根据我们现在今天下午的位置 我们在这儿
We'll take this left fork here
我们从左边走
to here if we make good time shouldn't be more than a day travel
到这里 如果我们全速行进 最多一天时间就到了
Not a moment too soon for me
我看也许能更快
I don't want to burst your bubble Doctor but
我不想扫你的兴博士 不过····
I have a feeling that when the real adventure begins
我有一种感觉 真正的冒险现在才开始
Where is Miss Krux?
科鲁兹小姐呢?
She said she was going for a walk
她说一个人去走走
In that direction I think
我认为在这个方向
She shouldn't be out there alone
她不该单独行动
That's what I told her,
我也这么说
you can imagine her response
但是你知道她怎么回答
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
A beautiful woman should not bathe alone
一个美丽的女人不能单独洗澡
No telling what kind of dangers she might run into out here
更别提她会有生命危险
Danger?
危险?
You are the only thing I have to worry about
我唯一该警惕的危险就是你
Sneaking around in the bushes like some Peeping Tom
偷偷摸摸在灌木丛中的偷♥窥♥者
Madam you flatter yourself
女士 你太高估你自己了
Go find yourself some native girl to give you your cheap thrills
去找个当地的女孩儿满足你无♥耻♥的嗜好
I demand you leave this instant
我强烈要求你立刻离开
Miss Krux - get out of the water
科鲁兹小姐 立刻从水里出来
Quickly
快点儿
Not until you turn your back
除非你转过身
and lower you gun
放下你的枪
Miss Krux, if I have to ask you one more time
科鲁兹小姐我再说一遍 你不出来我就开枪打死你
I'm going to shoot you and save you the pain
你不出来我就开枪打死你
of being eaten alive by that crocodile
免得你被鳄鱼活活咬死
For your information there are no crocodiles in the Amazon
我告诉你吧 亚马逊根本就没有鳄鱼
They’re an indigenous reptile that are similar to a crocodile
有一种本地爬行动物 类似于鳄鱼
It's called a Caiman
叫凯门鳄
Behind you!
快出来!
What did you do that for?
你为什么开枪?
He was about to eat you
它差点吃了你
For your information I was toying with him
我告诉你吧 我在跟它玩儿呢
And by the looks of it you made a fine chew toy
的确是很好的啃咬玩具
How long were you watching me?
你偷看我多久了?
So is that how you thank me
你就这么感谢我
Thank you Who killed the beast?
感谢?谁打死了它?
Why you ungrateful little?
为什么你如此忘恩负义?
You're bleeding
你流血了
It nothing I slipped
没事 我滑到了
It needs to be cleaned
伤口需要清理
You shouldn't walk on it
你不能走路
Lord Roxton put me down!
洛克斯顿勋爵 放我下来!
I said put me down!
我说放我下来!
Whatever you say
遵命小姐
What is that?
那是什么?
Jungle telegraph
丛林电报
Do you understand it?
你能听懂吗?
A smattering, something about food
略知一二 跟食物有关
Seems like a menu
菜谱之类的
You catch any more?
还有别的吗?
A little, their description of Roxton was not flattering
还有一点儿 那个洛克斯顿果然名不虚传
found him stringy
他很强壮
but be flattered Professor you're the main course
怎么没提到你教授 你的主菜
Keep your rifle at hand Roxton
枪别离手洛克斯顿
It never left
它从来没有离开过
Come on time to move
来吧 是时候动起来了
This is it
在那儿
You're found the plateau?
你找到平原了?
Yeah, I'm sure of it
对 我敢肯定
All we found is an escarpment I don't see any plateau
那只是个悬崖而已 我没看到什么平原
And what do you think is beyond those clouds Doctor?
你以为那片云的上空是什么博士?
More rock
还是悬崖
I had hoped that proving your scientific knowledge to be nothing
我一直以为只要证明您的科学知识
more then rank amateurism would have been enough
还不如一个一般的科学爱好者就够了
But no, obviously something more physical
但是不 为了遏制你的消极态度
is necessary to curb your negative attitude
也许我该考虑使用武力
Gentlemens, that's enough
先生们够了
When we get back to England you can kill each other then
等我们回到英国以后 再自相残杀
If we get back to England
前提是 我们能回到英国
Professor,
教授
excuse me but we should get the balloon assembled and inflated
抱歉 如果我们想明早出发
if we want to ascend in the morning
我们应该立刻给热气球充气
All right lets make camp
好吧 开始搭帐篷
Let's get to work there're a lot more to do before we sleep
干活儿吧 睡觉之前有很多工作要做
Consider that motivation not to dilly-dally
想尽快回去别磨磨蹭蹭的
Mood music
情境音乐
What’s that?
这是什么?
Sulfuric acid
硫酸
it reacts with the iron filings
它能和铁发生反应
to produce the hydrogen that floats the balloon
产生热气球所需要的氢气
I'll believe that when I see it
亲眼看见我才能相信
Now I know you're gone mad
看来你的确是疯了
an airplane without wings that ascends vertically
没机翼的飞机怎么能垂直升空
Think about it, Doctor
想想看 博士
a rotating wing slicing through the air providing uplift
机翼旋转能产生气流市飞机升空
just like a fixed wing
跟固定机翼一样
It will retire the balloon outright
它会立即取代热气球
I put my money behind
我投资你的研究
Good money after bad
你会血本无归
Get Summerlee to wake the bearers
叫萨莫瑞去唤醒脚夫
Summerlee!
萨莫瑞!
Wake the bearers we need help packing the balloon
叫醒脚夫! 我们需要帮忙搬行李
Morning gentlemen rise and shine
快醒醒先生们
your services are needed
我们需要您帮忙
Hello?
喂?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表