剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
and God help me possibly an heir.
也许很快就会有继承人。
If Vordred can seize control now Gawain's kingdom will be his.
所以Vordred为了能当国王,只好尽快下手。
Let's say I believe you.
这也有可能。
It's about time.
你才知道。
All the more reason for the marriage to go ahead as planned.
不过你们的婚礼还要照常进行。
What?
什么?
King and Queen
国王和王后。
if Vordred's mad for the throne he'd have to kill both of you to get it.
如果Vordred想当国王,他会把你们两都杀了。
Great
好极了。
What are you doing?My earring.
你在干什么? 我的耳环。
What?
什么?
Yes...yes a wedding present from our gracious King.
是国王送给我的结婚礼物。
Please, there's a fine reward.
帮帮忙,我会重金酬谢。
Reward? Yes!
重金?没错!
Well where did it drop?
掉哪儿了?
Over here.
就在这儿。
Hurry up.
快点。
You're welcome.
别急。
I can hear someone coming.
我听到有人来了。
It's just your imagination.
那是你的幻觉。
Halt!
站住!
My imagination just brought a friend.
我的幻觉真的来了。
What's this?
怎么回事?
after them.
快追。
They're right behind us.
他们就在后面。
I know I know it's so dark out here
我知道我知道,这里太黑了。
I can't even see where I'm going.
我根本看不清路。
At this rate will never lose them.
照这样我们别想逃出去。
All you try escaping in a dress.
你来穿礼服跑跑看。
Come on.
快点。
They can't be far.
她们跑不远。
Where now?There!
走哪边? 这边!
Gotta hand it to you.That was a great idea.
搭把手在你身上还真是个好主意。
Don't move.
别动。
Don't breathe.
别呼吸。
Like I said great idea.
我说了是好主意。
At least I brought us some...
至少我争取了...
they won't stay fooled for very long.
他们不会轻易上当。
They'll be back any second. I can't.
他们随时会回来。我不走了。
What?
什么?
We come all this way for you and now you want to stay?
我们不顾一切救你,而你想留下来?
How can I leave the poor kid in the clutches of the wicked stepfather?
我怎么能把那个可怜的孩子丢给邪恶的野心家。
Oh you picked a lousy time go soft.
哦,你的善良来得真不是时候。
Think about it Vordred is going to kill him.
想想吧,Vordred 想杀了他。
Leaving him will be like sentencing him to death.
丢下他就等于判了他的死刑。
In case you've forgotten that's just what they've done to Roxton and Malone.
你没忘吧,他们是怎么对待洛克斯顿和马龙的。
You're a better tracker than I am.
找人你比我有办法。
You go find the men.I'll go back and look after Gawain.
你去找他们,我回去救Gawain。
That kid really got to you didn't he?
你对他动心了是吗?
They must be close.
她们肯定没走远。
Go
走。
Why are you not in your bedchamber?
为什么不在自己的帐篷里?
Who can sleep with all the noise?
这么吵谁能睡得着?
Enter.
进来。
Sire, the ...
陛下...
... the woman has escaped.
那个女人逃跑了。
Locked in the stocks guarded by my knights?
戴着枷锁,旁边还有骑士守卫?
She must have had help.
是有人帮助她。
I've never been so insulted.
我从没受过这种侮辱。
Where were you tonight?
你今晚去哪儿了?
Not in your chamber I already looked.
没在你的帐篷,我去看过了。
I bet you did.
对,我相信你去过。
Well?
那么,
She was with me.
她跟我在一起。
I was? I was.
是吗?没错。
Sire,
殿下,
may I?
可以吗?
I have a witness the knight she knocked unconscious.
我有证人,那个被打昏的骑士。
Like yourself I certainly am aware of the woman's...
如果我是你,我也会被她的美貌,
charms,
迷惑。
but where the security of the kingdom is at stake.
不过我知道这关系到国家的命运。
You accuse me of lying?
你在暗示我说谎了?
No. No your grace not lying.
不。不,陛下没有说谎。
Then what?
还有什么事?
Nothing
没有。
my mistake your highness.
是我的错陛下。
You lied for me.
你为我说谎。
You're right, I'm not a King I'm a fake.
你说得对,我不是国王是傀儡。
Gawain don't.
Gawain,别这么说。
I should have known better.
我早该发现了。
Only a fool rules with his heart and not his head.
只有傻瓜才会用心治国而不是用脑。
No not a fool just a man.
不,不是傻瓜,是男子汉。
That woman's influence is growing.
那个女人的影响力越来越大。
Soon I won't be able to control him at all.
很快我就无法控制住他了。
Well desperate times call for desperate measures.
非常时期就要采取非常措施。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You feel that?
没感觉到吗?
That's the feel of power slipping through my fingers.
权力在一点点的从我手中流失。
Not very pleasant is it?
这种感觉并不好,不是吗?
The King must not make it through his wedding alive.
我要国王活到结婚前那一刻。
Now get to work.
现在快去干活吧。
We've been going in circles.
我们在绕圈子。
You're crazy.
你疯了吗。
It's the third time I've seen that tree.
这棵树我见过。
We've been all around this valley.
我们走遍了山谷。
If there's a T-Rex around here we would've heard by now.
如果这儿有恐龙我们早看见了。
You were saying Malone?
说来就来。
I wonder if this is how Saint George did it?
我想知道圣.乔治是怎么做到的。
Wonder later lets get the hell out of here.
待会儿再想吧,我们快离开这儿。
We can't keep this up.
我有个办法。
Any ideas?Yeah split up.
什么办法? 分头跑。
What?
什么?
He can't follow both of us.
它只能追一个。
Me and my big mouth.
真倒霉。
Throw me the sword.
把剑扔过来。
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是疯了?
Trust me.
相信我
Oh yeah.
哦好吧。
Any time Malone!
快点马龙!
Malone!
马龙!
That's it.
就这样。
Damn it
该死的。
Roxton?
洛克斯顿?
Roxton?
洛克斯顿?
Where the hell is everybody?
人都跑哪去啦?
Good morning.
早上好。
Bad luck to see the bride,guess we'll have to postpone.
早上见面不吉利,想让婚礼延迟吗?
Speaking of bad luck.
刚说到不吉利。
Not now this is a day of joy and celebration
今天是值得庆贺的好日子。
and in that spirit NVordred wants to make a wedding toast
所以我想我该... Vordred想敬我们两一杯。
He does, does he?
是吗,真的?
Blessed are we on this magnificent day.
美好的一天会带给我们祝福。
May the glory and the spirit of your love ...
祝愿你们的爱光芒永远,
shine on all the kingdom of Gawain
照耀在Gawain 的国土上。
long live the King.
国王万岁。
Stop!
等等!
Marguerite? Don't drink.
马格瑞特? 不要喝。
Your highness?
陛下?
Explain yourself.
你自己解释。
Bad year I think.
我觉得不吉利。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表