剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
We owe you a dept of gratitude.
我们深深的感激你们。
It was our pleasure.
不用客气。
You have returned the 'Star of Hope' to my people.
你给我们送来了“希望之星”。
This is a symbol that will lead our people to freedom.
就是它能带我们走向自♥由♥。
Rise, my son.
起来,孩子。
Phelan I don't believe he knows.
Phelan,他还不知道。
Knows what exactly? Did Davos not tell you?
知道什么?快说。Davos没告诉你?
The abbey was destroyed...
寺院被摧毁了...
my training was not complete.
我没完成学业。
Of course.
是的。
That does not matter,I've brought you the 'Star of Hope'.
可我带来了"希望之星"。
Yes son, you did.
孩子,听着。
You are the 'Star of Hope'.
你就是"希望之星"。
Me? Him?
我? 他?
You are the Chosen One.
你是天选者。
All your life you have been trained to unite and lead the...
你受到的训练就是为了让你带领...
Moya out of the darkness...
Moya人走出黑暗...
and back into the light.
走向光明。
Lead?Me?
带领?我?
Look!
看!
Come, there is another way.
走,这边有路。
We should go in after them.
我们应该追进去。
They'd be fools not to have another way out.
他们一定另有出口。
Oh I'm counting on it.More green wood!
这还用你说。拿湿木头来!
We need more smoke.
我要更多的烟。
Cyan we'll loose them
快进去吧,
this mountain is a honey comb of caves.
别让他们出洞跑了。
Idiot, just look for where the smoke comes out.
笨蛋,看烟从哪出来。
They may travel fast but the smoke will travel faster...
他们跑得再快也没有烟跑得快···
and we'll be waiting for them.
我们到出口等着。
It's getting worse.
烟更大了。
Maybe it was a forest fire outside the cave.
也许是外面树林起火了。
That can't be the door's been shut behind us.
不可能,门已经关上了。
did it?
是吗。
The Goths.
是Goths人。
Oh no out of the frying pan into the fire.
见鬼,才出虎穴又入狼窝。
I led them straight to you. Look!
是跟着我来的。看!
There's the way out.
那儿有出口。
Now let's just think about this.We don't know what's out there.
先别急着出去,不知道外面有什么。
Maybe not but we know what's behind us.
可后面有人追我们。
Gideon's right.
说得对。
The Goth's know nothing of the caves.If we move quickly we'll be safe.
Goth人不了解山洞,我们动作快就会没事的。
Almost there I'll be all right.
快到了。不用管我。
Help Lor.
搀着Lor.
You're the Chosen One brother ,I've got him.
你是天选者弟弟让我来扶他。
Gideon let me go first I'll scout ahead.
我先出去探探路。
We can't wait. Damn it Gideon.
没时间了。 见鬼。Gideon.
Come on back, back!
Gideon,快回去,回去!
You idiots what good are they dead!
废物,打死了有什么用?
Bring them out, the strangers you can kill!
抓活的,陌生人可以杀。
But I want the rest of them alive!
其他人要活的!
We won't be able to hold them off forever.
我们恐怕抵挡不了多久。
Buy me a minute.
给我争取一点时间。
Are you out of your mind?
你想干什么?
There's a current,
有水流。
I felt an opening in the rock where the water falls through.
我感觉到水从石洞里流过去。
Big enough for us?Just.
人能过去吗?刚好。
Just? What if it narrows half way down, we'll drown.
刚好?要是半道变窄,我们就得淹死。
It's our best shot. It's suicide.
没别的办法。 这是自杀。
I say we surrender.No! They'll kill us.
还是投降吧。 不,投降也是死。
I could use a swim.Come on!
那就游过去,走!
Take a deep breath and follow me.
深吸一口气,跟着我。
What is it?
什么事?
I'm very fond of Veronica and I wouldn't want to see her get hurt.
我很喜欢维罗妮卡,不想看她受到伤害。
So?
怎么?
I'm sure you wouldn't either.
我知道你也不想。
If you have something to say, say it.
你要是有话就直说吧。
There are certain things a gentleman does...
作为君子你应该知道什么事能做...
and certain things a gentleman does not do.
什么事不能做。
You stepped over the line last night with Kaya.
你昨晚和Kaya越了线。
Veronica doesn't deserve this, she trusts you.
不能这样对维罗妮卡,她信任你。
It's none of your business.
不关你的事。
This is her home.
这是她的家。
I said it's none of your business.
我说了不关你的事。
Mr. Malone! Back off!
马龙先生!走开!
Do I make myself clear?
你听见了吗?
We made it!
成功了!
Is everyone all right?
大家都没事吧?
You did it.You saved us.
真厉害,你救了我们。
We got lucky.
运气好。
Malone!
马龙!
Ned?
内德?
Ned?
内德?
Didn't you hear me?
你没听见我叫你吗?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Come with me back to the treehouse.
跟我回树屋去吧。
I can't...
我不能...
Kaya needs me.
Kaya需要我。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
What's happened to you?
你怎么了?
I have to go.
我必须走。
We should get moving
我们快走。
It won't take them long to figure out where we went.
他们很快就能发现我们在哪。
You don't have to ask me twice.
听你的就是。
Gideon? They're dead ...
Gideon? 他们死了···
because of me.
都因为我。
But you're still alive.
可你还活着。
What, my life matters more then theirs?
我的命比他们重要吗?
Excuse me, Goth's crossbows.
抱歉各位,Goth人的十字弓就要射过来了。
Am I the only one who thinks we should be disappearing?
难道我是唯一一个认为我们应该藏起来的吗?
Marguerite's right,there's no time for doubts.
说得对,没时间犹豫不决了。
Gideon...
Gideon...
as a small boy you were chosen to lead us to victory.
你从小就被选中做我们的领袖领导我们走向胜利.
How can I!?
怎么可能!?
A lifetime of training and I nearly get you all killed.
我学了这么久还是差点把你们害死。
But you didn't, Gideon.
可是你没有。
Without you the Moya are just three tribes...
没有你, Moya 人只是三个部落...
as intent on fighting each other as they are the Goths.
像Goths人对我们一样,互相残杀。
Only the chosen one can unite us.
只有天选者能团结我们。
Well you chose wrong.
你们选错了。
I will not lead you to your death.
我不想带你们走向死亡。
I was my brother's companion all my life
我一直和我弟弟在一起学习,
his training was my training.I can lead our people.
他学习我也学习。我能担当领袖。
You were not chosen.
你不是天选者。
Right now I'm the only choice you have.
现在你只能选我了。
Let's go.
走吧。
Coming your Lordship?
不跟你的领导走了?
I'll catch up.
你先走我会赶上的。
Clearly whatever's infecting Kaya has got into Malone as well.
很显然,感染了Kaya的东西又感染了马龙。
So it's a disease?
是疾病吗?
Probably more likely a parasite
更可能是寄生虫。
living off the host's body.
附在宿主身体上。
It seems to weave around the spine rather like a vine around a tree trunk.
缠在脊柱的四周,就像藤缠在树干上。
Yes much like the strangler fig.
就像无花果的藤。
Which ultimately kills its host.
最终会杀死宿主。
Are you saying Kaya is killing him?
你是说Kaya 会杀死他?
Kaya, or whatever she is now.
Kaya ,或她的寄生虫。
When I felt for her pulse, she had none.
我摸她脉时,她没有脉。
No pulse as in dead?
没有脉?就像死人?
Now let's not jump to conclusions.
先别这么快下结论。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表