剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
We already know they have gunpowder,
明明知道他们有火♥药♥,
how could you tell Drakul about the Hydrogen gas?
还要告诉Drakul用氢气?
Easy, it was either that or die.
不说我们都得死。
So you simply hand over the balloon.
这么轻易就说出了秘密,
Thanks to you they'll be dropping bombs all over the plateau.
多亏你火♥药♥将运到每个地方。
Look I bought us some time didn't I?
我也是被逼无奈,不是吗?
Exchange!
交换人♥质♥!
How dare you!
你胆子也太大了!
He is your son!
他是你儿子!
Thane has disgraced the tribe as have you.
他让这个部族蒙羞,你也是。
Who do you honor? Myself.
以谁为荣?我自己。
Who do you honor? My leader
以谁为荣? 我的首领。
Who do you honor? My tribe.
以谁为荣 ? 我的部族。
Swift journey.
送你一程。
Come on your hands are tied not your feet. Pick up the pace.
快走!我绑的是手不是脚。加快速度。
But why not the both of us?
为什么不一起去?
Because if I don't make it you're the only hope for Summerlee and Marguerite.
一旦我没成功,你还有希望救出他们两个。
You think they're planning an ambush.
你认为他们会有埋伏。
It crossed my mind.
有这可能。
All the more reason why I should be there at the exchange, to cover your back.
那我们更应该一起去交换人♥质♥,我掩护你。
This is non-negotiable Challenger.
我已经决定了,查林杰。
Protest all you want. Let me put it bluntly.
我坚决反对。坦白说吧。
Lord John Roxton dies the world loses a hunter,
约翰·罗斯顿死了,世界上只少了一个猎人,
Professor George Challenger dies and the world loses a visionary.
乔治·查林杰死了,损失的是一个智者。
My friend the choice has already been made for us.
我的朋友必须做出明智的选择。
Oh great, the little bugger took my knife.
该死,那个畜生拿了我的刀。
Oh no, you don't.Let me go.
你不能死 放开我。
What, so you can kill yourself?
怎么,看着你自杀吗?
I'm dead already.
我已经死了。
Nobody's going to hurt you son.
没人要伤害你。
I've been captured.I've disgraced my tribe.
我被抓获了,让我的部族蒙羞。
All right look,
那好吧,
from one man of honor to another,
你的心情我能理解,
when we make the exchange you will be free to go.
交换完成之后你就自♥由♥了。
You have our word on it.
我们向你保证。
I'm prepared to die with honor .
我将为荣誉而死。
and when I do Drakul will revenge my death.
我死之后,Drakul一定会为我报仇的。
Come on kid, you're not dead yet.
好了,小子,你还没死。
The gunpowder is kept in there.
他的火♥药♥就藏在哪。
You forgot to mention it was guarded.
刚才你好像没说有人把守。
Ah - an annoyance nothing more,
这只是小事,还用提吗,
but they must be silenced before they can give the alarm.
不过得在第一时间让他们闭嘴。
Well the camps within ear shot,we don't want to start a riot.
营地那边恐怕能听到枪声,会引起骚乱的。
At least no yet.
至少现在没有。
Fortunately I have a strategy.
幸运的是我有个主意。
Hey!
嘿!
Scrawny, but you do have your appeal.
很瘦,不过很有吸引力。
Come and get it.
来抓我呀。
Halt
别动
Oh no.
哦,不。
Perfect timing.
很及时。
Where's Tribune?
蜥蜴人呢?
The third guard?
第三个守卫呢?
Delicious.
真美味。
This is it?
就是这?
You've got to be kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
Patience my child is its own reward.
耐心点,我的朋友,这后面的都是。
One man with all this gunpowder...
一个人竟有这么多火♥药♥…
Could rule the world.
足以统治世界。
Rope Bridge.This is where we're supposed to meet.
绳索桥。我们最想看到的。
I don't like it, too many places to hide.
我不喜欢这,很多藏匿之处。
Then you'll just have to do a good job of covering me.
你要做的就是掩护我。
Well don't worry about that. Where the hell is our reception committee?
你不用担心。接待委员会在哪儿呢?
Challenger
查林杰
Be careful it could be a trap.
小心,可能是陷阱。
What the hell is going on here?
这到底怎么回事?
My father doesn't bargain.
我父亲讨厌交易。
Your friends are as good as dead.
你的朋友一定死了。
Now just hang on a second.
我们再回想一下。
The destruction of Drakul's supplies is merely
先毁掉Drakul的火♥药♥库,
a prelude to his own annihilation
然后我就去亲手杀了他。
Our people come first.
先救我们的人,
That was the deal.
已经说好了。
And this close to the camp how can we be sure the blast will buy us enough time?
这里离营地很近,还不确定有没有足够的时间。
Do you have a better idea.
你们有更好的主意吗?
Maybe
也许
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Keeping you out of trouble.
不让你惹上麻烦。
You are fools no man defeats Drakul.
别傻了,没人能打败Drakul。
Yea, we're always up for a Challenge.
那是他还没遇到查林杰.
Now which way is your camp?
好了,营地到底在哪一边?
My capture has already dishonored my tribe.
我现在已经让整个部族蒙羞,
I will not betray them again.
不会再背叛他们了。
Watch out! Hey! What the hell? Out of the way!
当心!什么东西?闪开!
What is it? What's in it?
什么东西在里边?
Well my guess is
我敢说
that way
那边
Let me go untie me.
让我走,放开我。
You're our only insurance my friend. I want you safe.
你可是唯一的筹码,朋友,我要你没事。
I will pray for your excruciating death.
我宁肯你折磨我,让我死。
Water! Move!
水!快去!
How do we tell which tent has Summerlee and Marguerite in it?
萨莫瑞和玛格丽特到底在哪个帐篷?
There!
那边!
The whole camps on fire and he's still standing guard?
整个营地都着火了,他还在那守着?
What the hells going on out there?
外面到底出了什么事?
I don't know it just sounds like one hell of a party.
不知道,听起来像个大聚会。
Call it a surprise party.
还是个惊喜聚会。
Veronica! Malone!
维罗妮卡! 马龙!
Get down.
蹲下。
There's the perimeter of the camp.
那边有个通道。
If we can make it across this open stretch we're home free.
冲过去我们就自♥由♥了。
Stay low now and run.
压低身体,跑。
These guards are like cockroaches.
那些家伙追来了。
Hunt!
追!
Kill!
上!
There
那边
Everyone all right? Oh just peachy.
你们怎么样? 好极了。
Through there quickly, quickly.
那边,快。
Come on
快走
Come on we're almost there.
就要到了。
Time to go.
快走。
Hurry up get across the bridge!
快,你们快过桥!
We'll cover you.
我们掩护。
Come on, come on!
快,快走!
Stay down Summerlee.Stay down.
蹲下,萨莫瑞. 蹲下。
What are you stopping for?Keep moving keep moving!
你还在等什么,快走!
Persistent little buggers.
可恶的家伙。
Summerlee!
萨莫瑞!
Arthur!
亚瑟!
Summerlee!
萨莫瑞!
No!
不!
No!
不!
Summerlee!
萨莫瑞!
NO!
不!
Hurry Challenger!
快走,查林杰!
Challenger he's gone lets go!
查林杰,他死了,快走!
That's for Summerlee and so is this.
这个是为了萨莫瑞打的,这个也是。
Ned Ned! Ned just hold still.
内德 内德! 内德坚持住。
I'm just not gonna sit here and watch I've got to do something.
我不能在这看着,我要去帮他。
No! Look at that thing it can't hold us all.
不!冷静点,桥承受不了这么多人。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表