剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
And the verdict?
那结论呢?
A little sensational.
有点耸人听闻.
You went through my things.
你在干涉我的事情.
Put it down Marguerite. Just a second.
你把它放下马格瑞特. 再等一会儿.
Do as he says.
照他说的做.
at last… me.
找到了...我的,
The mysterious Miss Krux,dangerous... possibly deadly.
神秘的科鲁兹小姐,危险···甚至是致命的.
You have no idea Malone just how dangerous I can be.
你还不了解马龙,你不知道我有多危险.
You are never to use my name in any of this. Understood?
下次不要再在这里提到我的名字,记住了吗?
Put it down.
你把它放下.
Well perhaps I haven't made myself clear.
好,可是我怕我没有说清楚.
No! Malone!
不! 马龙!
You had no right. Don't you ever touch my things again or I'll...
你没有权利这样做,你要再碰我的东西我会...
No, you won't.
不,你不能.
Well my my my.
哦,冷静冷静冷静.
Who would have thought the angelic Mr. Malone had demons to hide.
谁知道天使般面孔的马龙先生也会有不可告人的秘密.
It's time.
时间到了.
You really believe Summerlee is a witch?
你真的认为萨莫瑞是巫师?
The holy inquisitor believes it.
神圣的审判官认为是.
For God sakes man look at him.He's as conventional as they come.
看在上帝的份上,你看看他,他跟他来时候一样.
He hasn't got the imagination to be a heretic.
他根本就不是什么异教♥徒♥.
Really, Challenger.
是的,查林杰.
It's the council you need to convince,
你们要劝服的是审判团,
but I'll pray for your souls.
但我为你们的灵魂祈祷.
How very comforting.
你是多么的仁慈.
I don't care what your inquisitor proclaims.
我不在乎你们的审判官对我指控什么.
Summerlee... You may speak for me at the trial,
萨莫瑞... 你可以在审判时对我说话,
Challenger, but here.No, I will not be quiet.
查林杰,但不是这儿.不,我不能再沉默了.
Pintario listen to me.
Pintario听我说.
How can your faith claim that my saving that child
你们的教义中哪一条规定我救这个孩子
was an act against God?
是对上帝的不敬?
This is not the place.
现在还没到地方.
But surely in your heart you must know
但是事实上你心中知道
that the real evil would be knowing how to save her and choosing not to.
真正的魔鬼知道怎么样去救那个孩子而它也不会去做
Your trial is about to begin.
审判马上就开始.
This is the question whether outsiders should be subject to our laws.
现在的问题是外来人是否适用于我们的法律.
I answer this.
我来解答.
It is not our law that the heretic has broken.
我们的法律是神圣不可侵犯的
It is God's law.
是不变的真理.
Summerlee saved that child's life, but
萨莫瑞救了那个孩子的命,但是
he did not raise her from the dead.
他却没有能力拯救他自己.
You yourself said she stopped breathing.
是你自己说的那个孩子已经没有呼吸了.
Not breathing doesn't mean not alive.
没有呼吸并不意味着没有生命.
Of course it does. No.
当然没有生命. 不.
There are other signs,electrical impulses in the brain.
还有其他标准,只要人脑中的脑电波还存在
Until they are extinguished life is still possible.
人的生命就没有终止.
You can see them, these electrical whatever in the child.
你能看到吗,那些什么电波在那个孩子脑中.
No, electrical impulses they can't be seen.
不,脑电波是肉眼看不到的.
Yet you're sure they're there.Yes.
那你还确定它存在. 是的.
Then it's a question of faith.
这是信仰的问题.
Science has shown us that they exist.
科学向我们证明它的存在
Yet you can't see them. You can't feel them. But you believe in them
你无法看到它.你无法感觉到它.但是你们却相信它存在
as we believe in the Gods that we cannot see or feel.
就如同我们对上帝的信仰一样.
They are an underlying principle of life.
这是我们最基本的生命准则.
I do not need to be able to see the air
我们不需要亲眼见到空气.
in order to know that I am breathing.
就仅仅为了知道我是在呼吸.
Yes, I say the same things about the Gods.
是的,我们对上帝就是这种感觉.
You and I we're not so different.
你和我也不是完全的不同.
We both explain life and death by placing our faith in a higher power.
我们在解释生命与死亡时同样把我们的信仰放在了首位.
Your science is nothing more than a new religion.
你所谓的科学充其量是另一种宗教.
New heresy. You are condemned by your own words.
新兴的异教.你所说的话已经证实了这一点
What would have happened if I hadn't been there?
如果当时我不在场的话?
What would you have done?
你会怎么做?
Nothing.
不会怎么样.
Like hell.
像疯了一样.
I wasn't gonna hurt her.
我不会伤害她.
You weren't exactly teaching her to tango.
难道你当时是想教她探戈么.
I lost it. Ok just let it go.
我失控了行吧,不要再提了.
Once.
仅此一次.
It can never happen again.
我不希望再次发生.
Understand, Malone?
听明白了吗,马龙?
She pushed me.
是她逼我的.
She pushes everybody.
她对每个人都那样.
Don't tell me you trust her.
不要告诉我你相信她.
I certainly trust her to act in her own interest.
我相信她会维护自己的利益.
If she doesn't watch our backs we can't watch hers.
如果她没伤害我们,我们也不要伤害她.
How long do you think that will last?
你认为这会维持多久?
What happens when it's in her best interest to sell us down the river?
让她发现我们妨碍了她的利益而将我们推进河里.
She won't.
她不会的.
How the hell do you know that?
该死的你怎么知道?
Sometimes you roll the dice on people.
我们有的时候需要大胆的赌一把.
That's what we did, all of us,when we signed on this journey.
我们也确实这么做了,当我们决定开始这个旅程.
You take what you get. There are too many ways to die out here.
这是你自己的选择.我们还有可能回不去了.
And the one thing we can't do is kill each other.
所以我们绝对不能在这里自相残杀.
We're all we have.
我们必须承受这一切.
Ease up on Malone.
你去劝劝马龙.
I'm not in the mood.
我现在心情不好.
I mean it, Marguerite.
我知道,马格瑞特
Don't make me your personal crusade.
不要凭你自己的想法来揣测我的想法.
I'm not sure you're up to the challenge.
难道你已经决定接受挑战了.
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了?
Oh, apart from being stranded a thousand miles from a decent maid.
哦,谁能受得了被困在这里什么也没有.
We're all stranded.
我们大家都困在这里.
That's us one big happy family.
对我们是个幸福的大家庭.
You know ever since we left the tomb.
你知道自从我们离开那个古墓.
Let's see...
是,让我们想想...
Summerlee can be the doting grandfather,Challenger's...
萨莫瑞是一个慈祥的爷爷,查林杰是...
No, I think you're the daddy.
不,我想你是大家的爸爸.
Then there's little baby Veronica and me I'm the wicked stepsister.
维罗妮卡是大家疼爱的小女儿而我是邪恶的养女.
I don't really give a damn why you are who you are.
我一直都不愿意谴责你的行为
But here now you're going to behave.
但是现在在这儿我不得不提醒你.
Or what? You're going to shoot me?
那又怎么样?你要对我开枪?
That's what the great white hunter does isn't it?
那可不是一个堂堂的好猎人该做的事吧?
You're going to kill me like you did your brother?
想像对你弟弟一样杀了我?
Roxton, I'm sorry.
哦,洛克斯顿,对不起.
Damn it!
该死的!
Easy now, don't make us hurt you.
放松点,不要逼我们伤害你.
I'll take this one.
我来处置她.
She's been leading us somewhere, Jante, probably home.
但是可以用她引出她的同伙,Jante,铲除他们的老窝.
There are others like her?
你是说还有女巫?
Find them.
找到她们.
So, this going to have its own chapter too?
怎么,这也可以单独成为一章吗?
You don't like me much do you?
你很讨厌我是吗?
To be honest Malone I never really gave you a thought.
老实说马龙我从来都不了解你.
Oh, that's why you were going through my journals?
哦,所以你在看我写的游记?
Well, I was bored the public library is a hell of a trek.
是的,我很无聊,这里又没有公共图书馆可以去.
The six of us living on top of each other, no privacy.
我们六个人,现在是相依为命,没有自我.
We share our food,water, sleeping quarters.
我们共同分享食物水源住处.
But what's up here that's one thing I don't have to share.
但这件事不行,这是我唯一不能分享的.
What a shame, if you were half the man you wrote yourself to be.
真遗憾啊,你要是能有你书中的一半就好了.
Don't push me.
你别逼我.
But it's so easy.
没办法太简单了.
Conceiting, selfish, arrogant.
自以为是,自私自利,狂妄自大.
Marguerite! Malone!
马格瑞特! 马龙!
Witch.
女巫.
Rhymes with. Dark hair.
不,我不是.黑头发.
You're hurting me. Not like the other witch.
你伤到我了跟那个女巫不一样.
Other witch?
另一个女巫?
Blonde? Too much attitude?
金黄色头发?身材很好?
And the old ones they'll all be purified. Tolmac will see to that.
她马上就会接受火的洗礼了.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表