剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
No,
不,
of course not.
当然不。
All right whatever you say.
好吧,无论如何都好。
That’s a clever diversion, kill ourselves before they can attack.
我有个好主意,被他们抓住前先自杀。
Not clever enough.
这不够好。
Oh we’re sitting ducks out here in the open.
我们不能在这儿等死。
This way,
这边走,
take cover in here.
躲起来。
What the hell are they playing at?
该死的他们到底想干什么?
Ok I’ve had enough for one day.I’m ready to be bored again.
好吧,这是一天之内我第二次准备被开膛。
Did you notice something odd about what just happened?
你不觉得这件事很古怪吗?
What other than the fact that we’re still alive?
怎么,比这古怪的事还少吗?
It’s was almost as if they’re herding us like cattle.
他们好像故意赶我们来这儿。
Into the forest? That doesn’t make any sense.
赶到丛林?我不明白。
Why not just kill us out in the open when they had the chance?
为什么不在开阔的地方杀了我们?
Exactly, why here?
没错,为什么是这儿?
What’s so special about this place?
这有什么特别之处吗?
Would you at least listen to what I’m saying?
你至少先听我说完好吗?
I refuse to surrender.
我绝不会投降。
We wait until darkness we put a rope...
我们等到天黑弄一条绳子...
down over the side and we slide down.
从树屋的另一面爬下去。
They’d kill us.
他们会杀了我们。
We send the elevator down, while they’re waiting for it we escape.
把升降机放下去,趁他们不备我们逃跑。
They’d still have the treehouse.
那他们还是会霸占树屋。
And we’d still have our lives. No.
可我们会因此而活命。 不。
What do you mean no?
不 是什么意思?
This place is my life.
这里是我的家。
All I ever knew of the world,my parents, its here.
从我出生那天起我的父母就住这儿。
Veronica.
维罗妮卡.
A piece of my mother’s sewing that she never finished...
这儿有我妈妈没做完的针线活儿...
my father’s favorite records...
我爸爸最爱听的唱片...
a book that my parents use to read me when I was a child...
我小时候他们给我讲的故事书...
the lock of baby hair still inside it.
里面还夹着我的头发。
I didn’t mean...
我并不想...
This treehouse is my life,
这个树屋是我的家。
my world.
我的一切。
Don’t expect me to give up on it without a fight,
你别指望我会不战而降。
I’d rather die first.
我宁可死在这儿。
I think I can help you there.
那我就成全你。
No!
不!
She wants to play.
你想跟我玩儿。
First one who dies loses.
谁先死谁就输了。
My kind of game.
我喜欢这游戏。
You lose.
你输了。
The coast looks clear.
附近好像没人
Just take it easy.
不必紧张。
What?
怎么?
Just wondering if there were any white lights...
你有没有看见白光...
choirs of angels.
或者听见天使的歌♥声。
Let it go.
别提了。
Oh come on, death must have felt like something?
哦好了,死亡到底是什么感觉?
Like a blade of ice splitting me in two.
像一把冰刀把我劈成两半。
I’ve never been more afraid in my life.
我这辈子从没这么恐惧过。
I’m sorry.
对不起
Forget it.
算了吧。
Thank you for coming back for me.
谢谢你回来救我。
You think I did what I did to save your life?
你以为我只是为了救你的命?
You don’t get it do you?
你不明白是吧?
I was a coward, Marguerite.
我是个胆小鬼,玛格丽特.
No, no.
不,不。
You know it wasn’t death I was afraid of...
你知道我怕的不是死亡本身...
it was not living.
而是没有生命却还活着。
I couldn’t believe it was over...
我不敢相信...
my life.My life!
我的生命。我的生命!
What?That was it?
那是什么?是真的吗?
It can’t be...
不可能...
and then ...
后来...
it wasn’t.
我没死。
You’re not a coward John,
你不是胆小鬼,约翰
just human.
你是普通人。
Welcome to the planet.
我很高兴你是。
Lord John Roxton...
约翰.罗斯顿勋爵...
at last we meet.
我们终于见面了。
You know me?
你认识我?
Yes and I know why you’re here.
是的,我也知道你为什么来这儿。
And why is that?
他为什么来?
You have come to kill me.
你是来杀我的。
Did that hurt?
很疼吗?
Why would it hurt?
为什么不疼?
All you did was pull a steel rod with jagged spurs out of my flesh.
你是在把带刺的箭头从我的肉里拔出去。
It’s not bleeding much just take it easy.
没有多少血。不会有事。
I’ll be fine. Veronica I’ve been thinking.
我没事。维罗妮卡,我在想。
So have I.You were right.
我也是。你说得对。
No, you were right.
不,你说得对。
I was just being selfish.
是我太自私了。
Look at you.
看看你。
I almost got you killed protecting the treehouse.
我差点为了保护树屋害死你。
But it is your home,your world.
可这是你的家,你的一切。
It’s just a bunch of planks and a bit of thatch.
只是个破旧的茅草屋而已。
It’s not flesh and blood...
并非血肉之躯...
and it’s not worth losing you.
不值得让我失去你。
We’ve got enough bullets to last for awhile.
子弹还足够我们坚持一阵子。
We’re out numbered and who knows what they’re gonna try next.
可他们人多,谁知道他们还想干什么。
All the more reason to get started now.
我们也许可以想想别的办法。
What do you think you’re doing?
你到底要干什么?
We may not make it...
不一定成功...
but I’ll be damned if we’re going down without a fight.
可如果不战而逃我会良心不安。
Don’t worry I don’t take it personally...
别担心我不会因此怨恨你...
your killing me I mean.
我是指你来杀我。
That’s big of you.
你真想得开。
Osric can’t make me kill you.
Osric无法控制我。
Don’t take the boy for granted.
千万别小看那个孩子。
Osric’s powers are strong.
Osric的力量很强大。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
He comes from the same plane as I.
他跟我来自同一个平行世界。
A plane you came from a plane?
平原?你是说外面的平原吗?
误以为了plain(平原)
注:玛格丽特此处将老人说的plane(平行世界)
Plane, dimension...
平行世界,或者时空...异度空间
whatever you’d like to call an alternative existence.
随便你们怎么称呼它。
Oh yes of course ...
哦是的当然...
so you’re saying you and Osric are magical creatures?
这么说你跟Osric你们不同与常人?
You mean like Gods?
你是说神?
Don’t encourage him.
没那么夸张。
Can a God be tired?
神会衰老吗?
Sit.
请坐。
Look whatever,whoever you are.
听着,无论你是谁。
Why does Osric want you dead?
为什么Osric想杀你?
I’m his jailer.
我是他的看守。
We don’t see any bars.
我没看见牢房♥。
I keep him imprisoned here,
我就把他关在这里。
on this mortal plane.
在这一个人类世界里。
Keep his evil safe from the world.
让他的邪恶远离一切。
He’s evil?What’s he done?
他的邪恶?他干了什么?
My dear if I told you it would drive you insane.
孩子如果我说了你会吓得疯掉。
If you’re not one of us how can you die?
你不是常人怎么会死?
Nothing can kill me...
没人能杀死我...
except of course the crystal sword.
除非他有那把水晶剑。
What’s that got to do with me?
那跟我有什么关系?
才能拔出那把水晶剑。
只有受了诅咒但灵魂纯净的人
Damned?
受诅咒?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表