剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
because there's never been a unified theory for this sort of thing.
是因为在这方面根本没有统一的理论
But now I understand
现在,我明白了
and I understand how to harness the power.
我明白怎样去运用能量
And you got this magical knowledge from the light?
是那束奇光给你带来了能量
Oh it's not magic.
那不是魔法
It's science, pure and breathtaking.
是科学,纯粹而且非凡
Science from a vanished civilization.
来自失落文明的科学吗
From Atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯
Well there's your reasonable explanation.
这也是你的合理解释吗
Atlantis, as in the lost city?
亚特兰蒂斯,遗失的城市?
It was destroyed thousands of years ago.
它在几千年前就遭到了毁灭
It sunk to the bottom of the sea.
然后沉入了海底
This is where you got your information?
你是在那时知道的
It was all encoded and transmitted on that beam of light.
这一切都通过那束光传给我的
In this makes you a God now?
让你成为了神
It burdens me with new responsibilities if that's what you mean.
如果你的意思是它给我带来新的职责
Like what?
比如说
Just imagine a world rid of pestilence and
想象一下,世界永远没有瘟疫
drought, natural disasters, famine.
干旱、自然灾害
Now you're beginning to scare me.
你的话让我感到害怕
All I'm doing is manipulating the laws of physics.
我做的只是利用自然规律
How can I in good conscience allow suffering to continue?
我不能让人类继续受痛苦折磨
Atlantis was destroyed Challenger
亚特兰蒂斯灭亡了,查林杰
and this may be why.
这也许是天意
They didn't respect the power,
他们藐视权力
it overwhelmed them.
所以才灭亡
I will be wiser. I will not make the same mistakes.
我要更睿智,不犯同样的错误
No you'll make new ones.
不,你会犯新错误
You roasted a man, a human being like you're swatting a fly.
你杀了人,就像抹苍蝇一样容易
I saved Veronica's life.
我为了救维罗妮卡
Yes you did.
是,你是
You also destroyed these people's sacred God.
但你也摧毁了人们心中的神
You can be either disciple or enemy.
做我的信徒还是敌人
For your sake choose wisely my friend.
全在你,理智点我的朋友
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
Now you just stop that
不要这么说
I could have done more I could have saved her.
我们来可以救下她的
You did what you could and you nearly get yourself killed.
你已经尽力了,而且差点把命搭上了
No I've gotta get to...
我要去找她...
Sit down, you're not going anywhere.
坐下,你哪儿也不能去
Get out of my way.
别拦着我
What you going to do,you going to hit me?
你想干什么,要打我吗
Very well go right ahead.
那你动手吧
Move!
走开
There's only one way you can get out Malone and that's through me.
想出去就只有一条路,就是通过我
Please, I don't want to hurt you.
求你,我不想伤害你
I'm sorry but you're just going to have to take your best shot.
很抱歉,你还是先把我打倒再说
Come on let's get you to bed.
起来,我扶你去休息
He's out of control.
他已经疯了
He's still George Challenger.
他还是乔治·查林杰
Is he?
是吗
So what's the plan?
有什么打算
It started at the ruins with that crystal.
都是那个水晶球惹的祸
Do you really think that's his source of power?
它真是他的力量之源?
If we could destroy it,
我们把它毁掉
it's worth a shot.
只能这么办
What if it doesn't work?
不管用怎么办
Then God help us.
上帝会帮我们
Good work, quickly now we have much to do.
很好,加快速度,还有很多
Challenger?
查林杰?
Not now child I'm busy.
现在不行,我很忙
I was just wondering
我只是在想
with these new powers of yours.
你有强大的能量
Can you use them to find my parents?
能用它找到我父母吗
In due course.
在适当时候
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means later!
不是现在
Are they dead?
他们死了
Is that what you're trying to tell me?
你要告诉我这个吗
What I'm trying to tell you...
我要告诉你的是...
is compared to the millions of people who need my help...
上亿人需要我的帮助...
two lives are insignificant.
这两个生命是微不足道的
Insignificant?
微不足道吗
not to me,
对我不是
are they alive?
他们活着吗
Do not lay your hands on me.
别用个你的手碰我
I don't know what you are,
我不知道你是谁
but you're not human anymore.
你也不属于人类
Hold your tongue.
你闭嘴
You're a fraud, Challenger.
你真虚伪,查林杰
Let her go.
放开她
We're going home.
我们回家吧
You're not going anywhere.
你们不能回去
Maybe you're not tuning me in right...
也许你不能说服我
check your dial.
让我们走
I will be needing your help Roxton, please.
我需要你的帮助,洛克斯顿
You've got warriors to build your weapons.
你在让士兵造武器
If you think affecting this type of change is easy
你以为一切改变都很容易对吗
this is a spiritual awakening, a revolution.
这是精神的觉醒,是革命
You need to get down from the altar and take a cold shower.
你应该走下祭坛,洗个冷水澡
Mankind needs me Roxton can't you understand that?
人类需要我洛克斯顿,你不明白吗?
I can't turn my back on them.
我不能不管他们
We're leaving in the morning.
我们一早就走
I can make you stay.
我会让你留下
I wouldn't try it.
不要逼我
Go ahead pull the trigger.
来吧,开枪吧
Blundering into that light doesn't make you the chosen one Challenger.
你能拥有能量只是一个偶然,查林杰
It could've been Marguerite or Malone even me.
也会是马格瑞特、马龙、甚至我
But it wasn't, was it?
没有,不是吗
I discovered it, it is my destiny.
我发现了它,这就是天意
I don't want any part of your destiny.
我不想赞同这样的天意
Let's go. No!
我们走 不行
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤你们
Then let us walk.
那让我们走
I'm afraid you leave me no choice.
恐怕你们让我没有选择
NO!
不
Oh! What have you done?
哦,你做了什么
He's going to make it.
他会没事的
I hope so.
我希望如此
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Well the fevers leveled off a bit but.
烧虽说是退了,不过
It's his pulse...
他的脉搏...
his heart.
他的心跳
How fast?It's racing.
怎么了 非常快
Do you think he's in pain?
他一定很痛苦
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
He's crying.
他在哭
She will live on in all of us,
你将永在我们心中
a martyr.
殉道者
You're insane.
这个疯子
I will find her parents.
我会找到你的父母
I will do that for her
这是为了你而做
and maybe direct a grand temple in her memory.
我也将建造一座神殿纪念你的离去
She didn't want a temple she wanted to live.
她不要什么神殿,她要活着
You ready?
好了吗
Wait, where are you going?
等等,你要去哪儿
We're taking her home.
带她回家
You can't.
不可以
Or what you kill us too?
怎么,也杀我们吗?
I can give you anything you want.
我能带给你们一切
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表