剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Didn't I teach you to never let down you guard ...
不是让你永远别放松警惕吗...
especially around me.
尤其是在我身边。
Gideon please ...
不要杀我Gideon...
I'm your brother.
我是你哥哥。
Call your men off now.
让你的人退下。
Last chance,call them off or die.
再说一遍,让他们退下或者你死。
Lay down your weapons.
都把武器放下。
That's right drop 'em ...
是的放下武器...
and take a walk into the jungle, a long walk.
先到丛林里去,走远点。
I believe this is yours.
我相信这是你的。
Gideon?
Gideon?
I killed my brother.We had no choice.
我打死了我哥哥。 你别无选择。
I've only had one real battle and already I'm sick of death.
我只真正打过一次仗,就已经讨厌了死亡。
How can I lead my people to war?
我怎么能带领我的人战斗?
Maybe the best war is the one you don't have to fight.
也许最好的战斗就是避免战斗。
You have Cyan...
Cyan在你手里...
negotiate a peace with the Goths. Negotiate?
你可以和他们谈判。 谈判?
I was trained to be a warrior...
我学的是如何打仗...
not a diplomat.
不是谈判。
It's your call.
那是你的职责。
Is that what you would do?
你会这样吗?
Gideon it's time.
Gideon走吧。
I'll never forget you.
我会记住你的。
Go on.
走吧。
Hmm the boy's done us proud.
嗯这孩子真让我们骄傲。
They grow up so fast these days.
现在的孩子长得太快了。
How motherly of you,
真像个妈妈。
I wouldn't have thought there was a maternal bone in your body.
没想到你的身体里还有母亲的细胞。
How little you know me.
你太不了解我。
On the other hand why would I need children ....
既然有你在身边,我就可以...
when I have you?
不要孩子?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表