剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
All right I’ve heard enough why don’t we just change the subject.
好吧别说了为什么不换个话题
I’m damned?
我受诅咒?
Only in your heart.
仅仅在内心深处。
But that’s the one place it counts.
不过也唯有那样才会有用。
After your brother’s death you cursed a little corner of yourself.
你弟弟死后你默默诅咒自己。
And yet, as a being, you remain pure of soul...
而且你作为人保有了纯净的灵魂...
so you’re the perfect man for the job.
所以你是最合适的人选。
Well you can relax old man, you’re safe.
你不用担心朋友,你很安全。
I have no intentions of pulling that sword.
我从来没想过去拔出那把水晶剑。
Well don’t you see that’s the beauty of it all.
你还不明白这由不得你决定。
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
好心可以办坏事。
Who says we don’t have a sense of irony.
谁又能说这不是一种嘲弄呢。
My men have failed me I will gut them myself.
我的人被他们甩掉了,我要亲自找到他们。
Be still everything is going according to plan.
别急,一切都在我的掌握之中。
The man and the woman are lost to us.
可是现在那两个人不见了。
Lord John Roxton will never be lost to me.
约翰.罗斯顿勋爵永远不会不见。
I saved a little piece of him.
我有他生命的一部分。
I know that place...
我知道那个地方...
an hour from here at most.
离这儿最多一小时路程。
You see Lord John Roxton will always be mine.
看见了,约翰.罗斯顿勋爵逃不出我的手心。
I think this is the one.
我想是这个。
Oh on second thought maybe not.
哦我再想想也许不是。
Ground dried beef and burlap.
牛肉干和素麻布。
Are you sure you know what you’re doing?
你到底有没有把握?
I’ve watched Challenger and Summerlee enough...
我曾经看查林杰和萨莫瑞做过...
to grab the basics, I think.
我想差不多。
Oh, that’s the one.
哦,这个。
It smells like rotting meat.
有股臭肉味。
Sulfur dioxide.That’s the idea.
二氧化硫就是这个。
A little gunpowder...
加点儿火♥药♥...
Oh my god.
哦天啊。
Help me!
帮帮我!
Last chance.Line them up.
最后的机会。继续射。
Either hand over the treehouse to me now
如果再不交出树屋,
or you’ll burn alive.
你们就会活活烧死。
Now!
射!
Whatever you’re going to do, do it now.
无论如何,先试试吧。
If one of these things hit the thatched roof...
如果他们射中屋顶...
we go up like a fire ball.
那我们都没命了
But to just leave him like that, an old man.
我们不该把那个老人丢下不管。
He’s not an old man.
他不是一般的老人。
Well whatever he is.
无论如何他很老了。
Safest place for him is far away from that crystal sword,
对他来说最安全的办法就是远离水晶剑。
and that means away from me.
也就是远离我。
You know I keep hearing about that sword but I don’t see it anywhere.
我一直听说有那把剑,怎么从来没见过。
Fine with me let’s just get home.
这样更好 我们回去吧。
How many bullets you’ve got left?
你还剩多少子弹?
What! I was supposed to be counting
什么!我从来没数过。
Never mind just shoot.
算了开枪。
Come on now, can’t we all be friends?
我们就不能友好点儿么?
I guess not.
看来不行。
Look woman to woman what did I ever do to you?
我们一对一,敢不敢跟我单打独斗?
You denied the offering.
你拒绝献祭。
Let’s just say my heart wasn’t in it.
应该说我还没那么虔诚。
So you want to play dirty.
你想这样那我也会不择手段。
The sword has awakened.
剑已经苏醒。
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Oh thank god.Here,
哦感谢上帝 太好了。
come on rise and shine.
来吧来吧太阳照屁♥股♥了。
Easy, easy it’s only me they’ve gone.
放松,放松是我他们走了。
Oh no, the sword.
哦不,剑呢。
What about it?
剑怎么了?
The crystal sword it was in that rock.
水晶剑刚才在岩石里。
Was?
是吗?
I drew it.
我拔♥出♥来♥了。
Well then the old man’s as good as dead.
那个老人会有生命危险。
Not if I can help it.
希望还来得及。
Wake up.
醒醒。
Huh?
啊哈?
I’ve got some good news.
我有个好消息。
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Out here.
出来。
What is it?
什么事?
Quickly!
快出来!
The good news is you’re going to die.
好消息就是你要死了。
The crystal sword.
那把水晶剑。
Free.
出鞘了。
After all these millennia.
一千年以后。
Free.
出鞘了。
The man called Roxton won’t use it against me.
那个叫罗斯顿的人不会拿它来杀我。
Left one? Right one?
左手?右手?
Where’s the sword? Give up?
剑在哪儿?放弃?
It’s in you.
在你背后
My king.
我的王。
Now you have the sword.
您得到了剑。
I have been a faithful servant and fulfilled my part of the bargain.
我是您忠实的奴隶,我已经实现了我的诺言。
Yes you have...
是的当然...
my beautiful warrior.
我美丽的勇士。
And my reward?
我的赏赐呢?
Unfortunately it lies in the next life.
很不幸,我留在了你的来世。
Oh we’re too late.
哦我们来迟了。
I’m sorry, my friend.
哦不,对不起我的朋友
The sword,it was an accident.
那把剑,是个意外。
You forget who I am,
你忘了我的话了吗。
there are no accidents.
那根本不是什么意外。
Take it easy.
放松点。
Osric is on his way back to the altar now...
Osric现在正在回祭坛的路上...
to cross over.
他要去转世。
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Find some cloth hand some water.
去弄些布 取些水。
I’ll be back.
我马上回来。
Don’t bother you can’t save me.
不必了,你无法救活我。
A damned man can only...
受诅咒的人最多只能...
hope to safe himself.
救他自己的命
No.
不。
Oh no…no…no…no please not yet,
哦 不..不..不..不.你不能死。
tell me, tell me how?
告诉我,告诉我怎么办?
Osric...
Osric...
the...altar
在...祭坛。
How? How?
怎么做?怎么做?
Come on Roxton.Its time for plan B...
好了罗斯顿.是时候执行B计划了...
I heard what he said“Osric the altar”.
我听见了他的话,“Osric在祭坛”
Now if he escapes we stand to lose a lot more than him.
要是让他跑了,后果会不堪设想。
Not too tight, I want to make sure these babies really pop.
别绑太紧,我要确保它们能炸开。
Perfect, you ready?
好极了,准备好了?
As I’ll ever be.
早就好了。
What a waist.
真可惜。
If I can’t have it no one can,this time: aim for the roof.
我得不到别人也休想,这次:对准屋顶。
You’ll have to do better than that.
你以为这样就能吓跑我。
Here’s two more start spreading them around.
这两个扔到他们周围。
Right.
好的。
What the...?
什么...?
Get the hell out here you’re not gonna believe this.
该死的快离开这儿,真叫人不敢相信。
They’re throwing meat at us.
他们扔的好像是肉。
Oh, that smell.
哦,闻起来好像。
Like something rotting.
像什么东西烂了。
It’s working.
起作用了。
Keep it up we have a few more.
继续,这儿还有几个。
You better get used to the smell of dead meat.
你最好习惯这种烂肉味儿。
Because that’s what you are.
因为你们就要变成烂肉啦。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表