剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I offered you immortality.
我让你获得了永生.
I'm a little choosy about who I spend eternity with.
但我不想把时间都浪费在你身上.
Time for a little trouble in paradise.
这里得有点小麻烦.
Lovely day today.
天气真不错.
Greetings sister.
你好,姐姐.
Can I help you with something.
来这有什么事吗?
Is Kirin in?
凯伦在吗?
He's resting sorry.
他在休息.
I see.
是吗..
I know what you're hiding.
我知道你在掩饰.
You do?
是吗?
Jealousy is an emotion not worthy of eternity.
伊甸园的人不应该心存嫉妒.
You see right through me.
你看穿我了.
You're new here so I won't report you, this time.
你是新人,这次我就不告发你了
I always thought I'd end up in the belly of a beast.
我总预感会毁在那个女人手里.
I just figured it'd be one that roared.
只是没想到会这么快.
Technically the tree doesn't eat you ...
按理说那树不会吃掉你.
just drains your life essences.
只是吸干♥你♥的寿命.
Perhaps the damn thing will eat you first and get indigestion.
也许那该死的树吃完你之后消化不良.
This is all my fault.
都是我的错.
Save your tears,we're not dead yet.
省省眼泪,我们还没死.
Yoo-hoo
呦吼
Kirin wants the old guy brought to his tent.
凯伦让那个老头去他的帐篷
Seems he's a botanist...
他是植物学家.
Kirin needs his help to grow more blessed little trees.
凯伦需要他的帮助让圣树长得更壮一些.
My dear Miss Krux,
亲爱的小姐.
you can assure Kirin that I shall do absolutely nothing
你可以明确的告诉凯伦
to help him propagate that monstrosity!
我绝不会帮他嫁接那个怪物.
Perhaps you should assure him yourself Professor.
也许你可以亲自去说,教授.
Yes Arthur you should go.
是的,亚瑟,你应该去.
Here!
拿着!
Welcome back Miss Krux.
欢迎回来小姐.
Where's Kirin?
凯伦呢?
Gone to a warmer climate.
去更好的地方了.
We have to get Ned and get out of here.
我们先去就内德再离开这儿.
Challenger, help me.
查林杰,帮帮忙.
There's something we have to do first.
必须先做一件事.
We cut the root then the tree will starve!
把树根砍断它就会死!
Get Malone, don't use your gun unless you have to.
去找马龙,到不得已时再用枪.
I'll make every one count.
我去砍树.
Malone!
马龙!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Get away from there.
快离开那!
No you don't.
不,你不能.
Hey you?
嘿!你!
Don't try to stand.there take it easy.
能不能站起来?来,放松.
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
It's not for me. it's for Malone.
不是给我,是给马龙.
Here have some of this.
来,吃下去.
Perfect timing.
很及时.
Please...
请你...
it's working.
起作用了.
I think we're done.
我想我们成功了.
Kirin still has the rest of our guns in his tent.
凯伦的帐篷里还有我们其余的武器.
Can you make it?
怎么样?
I feel like a new man.
感觉好极了.
Let's go.
我们走.
But we're still trapped.
可是我们还是出不去.
She's right the beast in the cave.
她说的对,山洞里的怪兽.
I've found another way there's a path heading over the mountains.
还有个办法,有条小径通道山里.
This is total madness.
真是难以置信.
Everyone's going crazy.
他们像是疯了.
It's alright. I've got you Professor just don't look down.
别担心,我扶你教授,看好脚下.
To hell with paradise.
永远的消失吧.
I only did what any of you would have done.
我总是做你们想不到的事.
I'm so sorry we didn't find your parents my dear.
很遗憾没找到你的父母,亲爱的
I'm not to have found them in that horrible place?
不会,在那找到他们吗?
It would've been worse than not finding the at all.
我才不希望看到他们在那儿.
We'll keep trying.
我们再努力.
It's a pity we didn't think it take some of that fruit with us.
要是带回点那儿的果子就好了.
Imagine what science could have done with it...
没准儿会提炼出什么...
a cure for cancer perhaps, or even death.
也许会抗癌,或长生不老.
After what we saw I'd say eternity was overrated.
你也看到了,可别期望过高.
Why have you been avoiding me?
怎么总躲着我?
Ever since we got back.
已经过去了.
Oh you know me busy busy busy.
哦,你了解我,忙得很.
Look about the other night.
听着,那天晚上...
It must have been the fruit
一定是那水果...
clearly I was out of my head.
我的头都被弄昏了.
You and me, that's a disaster waiting to happen.
等一会这又不安宁了.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表