剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第十八集
遗失的世界
Where the hell is Marguerite? I don't know.
玛格丽特到底跑到哪去了 我不知道
I count at least three.
他们至少有三个人
Make that two.
剩下那两个了
We can't keep running forever.Damn it.
我们不能这样一直跑下去 糟糕
We have to end this quickly before they get reinforcements.
我们必须快点结束这一切,在他们的援兵到来之前
On three. One ...
我数三下。 一...
two ... three.
二...三。
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么?
Down!
蹲下!
Is that all of them?
只是就这些人吗?
For the moment. Where is Marguerite?
暂时是这些了 那玛格丽特在哪?
She came this way and there looks like there was a struggle.
她走过这条路 看来这发生了一场血战
Hers?
她的血?
Wherever she is and whatever it takes,we'll find her.
无论她在哪 无论谁抓走了她 我们都要把她找回来
Ah so you do care after all.
你们还是很关心我的嘛
Where the hell have you been?
你在这里干什么?
Blind date.
打倒坏人
Shhhh.
嘘
Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗?
The place is infested with them.
看来这个地方到处都是食人族
Whoa. whoa. whoa.What do you think you're doing?
哇哦 你要干什么?
We need to scare them.
把他们赶走
What we need to do is get out of here before they spot us.
我们现在要做的是在他们发现我们之前赶紧离开
Marguerite that's a human grave.
玛格丽特,他们在挖死人的坟
And? Dead is dead.
所以呢?人已经死了
It won't make any difference to him.
对他来说有什么区别
It makes a difference to me.
可对我来说有区别
Well, throw some dirt on him and let's get out of here.
快点 用土把他埋上 我们赶快离开这儿
Is that a mummy?
这是个木乃伊?
It's Egyptian.
是埃及人
Yeah right; and the stream we draw our water from that's the Nile.
是的 你说的没错 我们刚刚打水的那条河是尼罗河
May Anubis God of the dead
尊敬的阿努比斯神
torment the souls of any who disturb this grave.
请你一定要惩罚那些想要打扰这个亡灵的恶魔
A curse.
是诅咒
Fascinating. Look,give me a hand.
这简直太神奇了 帮个忙
What are you doing?
你想要干什么?
This is a monumental find.
这可是个非常值得研究的
You saved this guy the indignity of being dug up by cannibals just so you could do it.
我们冒着生命危险才把那些食人族赶走 难道只是便于你的研究吗
This mummy may be the key to mysteries thousands of years old.
这个木乃伊也许可以解开千年前的谜团
Did you see that?
看到了没?
See what?His hand it twitched.
看到啥?他的手 动了一下
You almost had me there.
你不要总逗我笑
I'm not kidding. Oh, don't be ridiculous.
我没开玩笑 别大惊小怪
I don't know Challenger. It was an illusion
我不懂查林杰 那只是幻觉而已
the earth slipping away from the body.
有一点土从尸体上滑落
Oh my God.
我的天啊
At the dawn of the century
在世纪之初
A band of adventures set out to prove the impossible
一队冒险家出发去证明不可能存在的世界
The existence of a prehistoric world
一个存在的史前世界
The Visionary
智者
The Heiress
女继承人
The Hunter
猎人
The Scientist
科学家
and The Reporter
和记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land
被困在一个蛮荒之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty
得到一个野性美女的帮助
Together they fight to survive
他们渴望生存
In this amazing world of lost civilizations
在这个惊人的史前文明世界
and terrifying creatures
可怕的生物
Always searching for a way home
一直在寻找回家的路
A way out of...
逃离这个...
Can you imagine what those cannibals might have done if we'd left him?
你说如果对他置之不理 食人族会对他怎么样?
How was I supposed to know he wasn't dead?
我怎么知道埋在底下那个人还没死?
We'd better hurry; those cannibals will be coming back and they'll bring friends.
我们得赶快离开 一会那些食人族会把他们的族人带来的
Shhh.shhh try not to talk.
嘘 你先不要说话
Quickly now...
快点....
we need to get him out of here.
我们先要离开这里
Can you stand?
能站起来吗?
Who are you?
你们是谁
I think the introductions can wait.
我我想我们的自我介绍可以一会儿再说
I'm fine thank you.
我还好 谢谢
I am Ramses Thirteen Pharaoh to my people.
我是拉美西斯十三世 是我们埃及人♥民♥的法老
拉美西斯二世(Rameses II,前1303年—前1213年)
古埃及第十九王朝法老,
We've mapped the western area ten miles out
我们将西部方圆十里都绘制下来了
...and still nothing.
...还是没找到
Maybe the others have had better luck.
也许我们马上就要找到了
Maybe.
也许
I'm sorry I know how much you want to find a way off the plateau.
对不起 我知道你们多想找到回家的路
Well, as thrilling as this place is, I...
是的 这个地方真是太恐怖了...
hadn't planned on making it a one way trip.
我不想永远呆在这个地方
You have a life to get back to, you all do.
你们一定能找到回家的路的 一定会的
Some more than others.
希望如此
Why does a Christian God find it necessary to create so many flying pests
上帝为什么要造出这么多天上飞的飞行昆虫
that bite?
还会叮人?
That was too close. It had us...
太惊人了她看到我们了...
why didn't it attack?
为什么不攻击我们?
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
A T-Rex nest there's your answer.
一只霸王龙的巢穴 我找到答案了
The raptor's belly was already full.
因为那只迅猛龙它已经吃饱了
How horrible.
太可怕了
It's magnificent.
真是太壮观
Professor what are you doing?
教授 你干什么?
Challenger will want to add this to his collection.
查林杰一定会很高兴得到这个收藏的
Professor put that down.
教授 快把它放下
Oh come; Veronica the mothers obviously abandoned the site.
干嘛维罗妮卡 它的妈妈已经抛弃它们了
A T-Rex never abandons her nest.
恐龙是不会抛弃它们的孩子的
She'd die first.
除非它们死了
Point taken.Let's get out of here.
明白了 我们快点离开这
Oh this is impossible.
这是不可能的
Tell that to the pharaoh.
你去跟那个法老说
Do you have any idea what this would mean...
你难道不知道这代表什么···
to discover a living culture that is the embodiment of Egypt...
我们发现了古埃及文化如今还存在着
the most glorious civilization of the ancient world?
那难道不会让全人类为之震惊吗?
You have heard of my ancestral land?
你也知道我们祖先的事?
Of course we have.
当然了
And your ancestors managed to end up here?
你们的祖先就是在这里消失的?
Our history tells of a noble king...
在很久以前 有一个老法老...
who vowed to rid our land of a murderous band of runaway slaves.
他发誓要将那些邪恶的犯人放逐
Really?
然后呢?
He succeeded in driving them out of Egypt...
他成功的将他们赶出了埃及...
but the heathens prayed to powerful Gods.
其中的一个犯人向魔鬼求助
The sea itself turned against us swallowed up my ancestors.
于是吞噬了我们的家园
Let me guess, the survivors wandered in the desert for forty years.
我猜 最后那些幸存者在这块土地上生活了40多年?
A hundred.
一百多年
Their journey finally brought them here.
然后停留在这边
Oh this really is the find of the century.
这真是一个世纪性的大发现
I'm really beginning to hate those things.
我越来越讨厌这些家伙了
Don't worry about me,Gunga Din can fend for herself.
别担心我 Gunga Din可以保护自己的
Gunga Din(中译:古庙战笳声)NGunga Din是片中一名印度裔士兵的名字。
1939年由著名导演乔治·斯蒂文斯拍摄,
Well that time it wasn't close at all.
看来今天我们依然没有收获
We may not have found a way off the plateau...
虽然我们没有找到回家的路...
but at least we've got something to bring back to dinner hmmm.
但是至少解决了今天的晚餐
Well the first thing I do when I get home is eat something I don't have to kill.
我回伦敦的第一件事就是吃一顿不是我打的猎物
You'd miss the excitement.
那你会想念这种乐趣的
Well this part I won't miss.
至少短时间内不会
The T-Rex she followed us.
是霸王龙 它在跟踪我们
She must have sniffed out the fresh kill.
它一定也在找它的晚餐
I vote we leave it for her give her an easy meal.
我们把这些给它
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表