剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Slaves?
奴隶?
It is the way
这是规矩
Your way not ours
你的规矩 与我们无关
It's our only food for today
一天只给这一顿饭
There's got to be a way out of here
一定会有办法出去
Not unless you’re a champion of the pit like me
除非你们是坑里的冠军
The pit? -A battle between two men
坑? 两个人交战
To the death
直到死
Three more kills I'll be free
再杀三个我就自♥由♥了
Hey!
嘿!
Don’t bruise the merchandise
对我们客气点儿
What is this?
这是什么?
Looks like our ticket out of this place
看来是我们离开这里的车票
If that lizard man!
那个蜥蜴人?
Tribune
头领
If he thinks I’m going to put this on he's crazy
休想让我把它穿在身上
Look The Tribune may be half lizard
听着 就算他一半是蜥蜴
but he's also half man
也有一半是人啊
Near as I can work it there are two ways out of here alive or dinner
这儿只有两条路 活着或者被吃掉
Solomon, your saying you kill people,
Solomon 你刚才说你杀人
men for sport?
人类 为娱乐?
No, not sport, to survive
不 为活命
The winners are granted life so they can fight again
胜者保存性命 以后再战
And what happens to the losers?
失败者会怎么样?
You’re eating them
你正在吃
For the champion
给冠军
and the new challenger
和新的挑战者
Challenger?
挑战者?
Tomorrow
明天
when the sun reaches it's zenith
当太阳升到天顶时
the warriors will do battle
战士们将要战斗
to the death
死战
To the death
死战?
There that's better
好了 好多了
Better than what
比什么好
Being dead
比死好
Here comes the competition
竞争者来了
I’ve never seen you before
我没见过你们
Are you from a nearby village?
是附近村子里的吗?
We’re from?
我们?
Yeah, you could say that
对 是的我们是
Quickly!
快!
I’ve been thinking about you
我一直想着你们
I detest spies
我憎恨间谍
Spies?
间谍?
Unless they’re on a spit roasting slowly
我要把你们放在火上慢慢的烤
Look we’re here by mistake
我们走错了路
Silence!
闭嘴!
You were sent by the empire
你们是帝国派来的
clever of my political enemies to use human spies this time
这次他们居然想到用人类间谍
We weren’t sent by anyone
没有人派我们来
The names Cassius and Melchior
两个名字 Cassius和Melchior
they mean nothing to you?
你们听过这个名字吗?
No
没有
I swear
我发誓
Do you know what they mean to me?
知道对我意味着什么吗?
Two years
两年了
in this blasted waist land
在这个遥远的荒废之地
Perhaps I shouldn’t kill you
也许我不该杀你们
Perhaps I should send you back with a message for them
也许我应该把你们送回去 带个信
You may tell them
告诉他们
that I will return to the Empire and when I do it will be as their ruler
我还会回到帝国去的 作为统治者
as their emperor
他们的皇帝
Tribune,
头领
personally I’m in favor of a little ambition
从个人角度 我赞成要有点雄心
Human, the only reason you’re still alive
人类 你们能活着的唯一原因
is that you may please the warriors
是你们能取悦士兵
And who I wonder
那么谁能
pleases you?
取悦你呢
If I didn’t know better
如果我没看错
I’d swear your blood was as cold as mine
你的血和我的血一样冷
Interesting
有趣
I say, Malone, are you feeling perfectly well?
喂 马龙 你觉得你能行吗
I'll tell you in a minute
一会儿告诉你
How illuminating
真不简单
A little trick I picked up in New York
我在纽约学的手艺
Nothing like the education of a life well spent that's what I always say
人应该多受点正统教育这才是我的信条
Well actually the trick is, professor, not getting caught
教授 我这个手艺是为了不被抓住
Just as I thought, sulfur
不错所料 是硫
Oh, fascinating, Challenger, absolutely fascinating what a relief
哦 了不起 查林杰 真了不起
it is to know the geological composition of our prison walls
能分♥析♥出我们牢房♥的地质成分
Sulfur, Charcoal
硫、碳
has basic chemistry failed the all knowing, Summerlee
无所不知的教授连这也忘了吗
What is he talking about?
他在说什么?
Gunpowder?
火♥药♥?
Exactly and our ticket out of here
没错 我们有希望了
Yes, but aren’t you forgetting the Potassium Nitrate?
是的 可是你还忘了我们还需要硝
What did we walk through on the way to this cell?
我们是从哪儿走到这儿来的?
A field
田地
And what were the slaves doing in that field?
奴隶们在田地里干什么?
Fertilizing it
额 施肥
Saltpeter!
硝石!
Your shoes, man
把鞋都脱下来
take them off scrape them very carefully we need every last speck
把土都刮下来一点儿也不能浪费
It's our only chance
这是我们唯一的机会
You really think it will work?
你认为能行吗?
Now hurry up with this lock
快给我解开
God knows what unspeakable things they’re doing to Roxton
天知道他们把洛克斯顿怎么样了
No, I can’t take anymore
不 我吃不下去了
Best eat your fill it's probably your last
最好再多吃点 也许是最后一顿了
We don’t have to fight each other
我们不必互相争斗
The masters have ordered it
主人下的命令
There is no choice
我们没有选择
Of course you have a choice
当然你有选择
You’re a man dammit not an animal
你是人不是野兽
Solomon, listen to me
Solomon 你听我说
You’re obviously a great warrior
你是个优秀的战士
What would happen if you use your skills against the creatures?
应该把你的力量拿来对付他们
No slave can openl defy the empire
没有奴隶能够公开挑战帝国
It is impossible
这不可能
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because it's never been done
因为没有人做过
That, my friend, is very different then impossible
那是没有人做过 不是不可能
Quiet
闭嘴
Don’t speak of this again
不要再说了
What now?
干什么?
Now we choose
我们挑选
Champion goes first
冠军先选
You!
你!
Now your turn
轮到你了
If you please
你跟我来
Cynara, your warrior is a good man
Cynara 你的战士好
Treat him well
好好服侍
You two know each other?
你们两个认识?
She's my sister
她是我妹妹
I see how your soldiers respect you
我看见你的士兵很尊敬你
Your talents are wasted here
你的才华被浪费了
You’re stating the obvious, my dear
这一点显而易见
Baby sitting a bunch of humans in the boondocks
你不应该在这儿委曲求全
A man
依我看
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表