剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Enough foolishness now let us drink.
太愚蠢了,我们干杯。
No!
不!
I don't understand?
我不明白。
Poison
有毒。
Poison?
有毒?
How dare you.Really?
哦天哪。 真的。
Sire I am insulted by this accusation.
陛下,我的忠诚受到了侮辱。
Insulted enough to drink the King's wine?
你敢喝下国王这杯酒吗?
Enough!
我受够了!
I've had enough suspicions
猜疑
innuendos! I'm sick of it!
还有讽刺!我受够了!
I was only...Be gone get out of my sight.
我只是... 退下,别再让我见到你。
Come on you son of a bitch,where are you?
好了你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥,藏在哪儿呢.?
Make that 'Sir' son of a bitch.
你应该称呼“先生”婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
I thought you were goner for sure.
我还以为你死定了。
That makes both of us.
我们都差点没命。
It worked.
成功了。
Good job Malone.
干得好马龙。
Now let's clear some of these rocks, get our tooth and go home.
我们现在搬开岩石,把这颗牙带回去。
Whoa
哦!
how'd you do that?
怎么办到的?
Just call him Saint George.
他成了圣.乔治。
Marguerite, Marguerite please wait.
马格瑞特,马格瑞特,等等。
First you want me to leave now you want me to stay, make up your mind.
是你叫我走,现在又叫我留下,你到底想怎么样?
What you did back there in front of Vordred, it was very brave,
你刚才为了我,敢当面戳穿Vordred,很勇敢
I was touched.
我很感动。
Touched in the head.
感动的昏了头。
No, your concern for me was very moving.
不,你对我的关心让我很感动。
You've got a funny way of showing it.
你感动的方式真有趣。
Vordred chose most of the retainers for this hunting trip.
营地里大多数都是他的人。
So? So, that wine was poisoned.
所以? 如果酒里有毒。
It was.
是有毒。
To force our hand now would be too dangerous.
跟他对碰很危险。
If Vordred's allegiance is false,than who here can I trust?
如果Vordred都背叛了我,我还能相信谁?
So that was all an act?
这么说你是装的?
If we can make it safely back to my kingdom I'll have my loyal supporters, but here.
如果回到城♥堡♥,我可以召集我的亲信部队,可是在这儿
You believe me?
你相信我?
How could I not believe my Queen?
我怎么能不信我的王后?
Halt!
站住!
Let me pass.
让我过去。
The King cannot be found.
国王现在不见了。
Pity that,get out of me way.
真可惜,别挡我的路。
I know what you're up to.
我知道你想干什么。
You stop that.
住手。
Spiriting our King to safety.
想把国王平安送出去。
You're mad.
你疯了。
No
不。
I'm mad. Ugo
是我疯了。Ugo。
Where is Gawain?
Gawain在哪?
I would not betray my one true King.
我绝不会背叛真正的国王。
That's admirable indeed.
哦真令人敬佩。
Gawain
Gawain!
I will slice this woman into a million pieces if I have to!
如果你再不出来,我就把她千刀万剐,听见了吗?
You have one last chance!
这是最后一次机会!
No!
不!
Well, well, well
瞧哇瞧哇,
let's put divine right to the test.
我们来一次公平的决斗。
Gawain no!
Gawain不!
He is still a boy.
他还是个孩子。
Well then
那好吧。
which of you have the courage to be the King's champion ...
骑士们你们谁有足够胆量的来代替国王...
and fight me to the death ...
跟我决斗...
anyone?
没有人?
You see I have no one.I have no champion.
瞧,没人敢去,我没有骑士。
Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that your highness.
不,别这么肯定国王陛下。
This one's on me.
这家伙交给我。
So be it.
那就来吧。
Roxton are you sure about this?
Roxton,你有把握赢吗?
Hell no.
该死的没有。
Please tell me this isn't your first joust.
这是你头一次在马上比武。
Sorry but how hard can it be.
没错,不过没什么难的。
All I have to do is stick him before he sticks me.
我只要在他刺倒我之前刺倒他。
Wouldn't it be easier just to shoot him.
难道比开枪还容易。
Spoken like a faithful squire, but when in Rome
这不是随从的口气,不过在这里,
or in this case Camelot.
就得入乡随俗。
Now, shut up Malone and pass me my lance.
别说了马龙,把长矛给我。
Good luck
好运!
Thanks I'll need it.
谢谢,希望如此。
Ugo.
Ugo.
Ugo.
Ugo.
Be careful.
当心。
Damn you to hell!
见鬼,去死吧!
After you I insist.
肯定在你之后。
No!
不!
Do you yield?
你投降吗?
In front of your peers do you yield to my rule?
在你的部下面前向我投降。
I yield.
我投降。
Then rise.
起来吧。
Are you sure about this?
你想放过他。
Vordred is my enemy but he is still a noble of the realm.
Vordred是叛徒,可他也是我国的贵族,
He deserves a trial.
必须经过审判。
No!
不!
yield this
这,
Marguerite
马格瑞特!
Ugo help me!
Ugo救救我!
Not very pleasant - is it?
感觉不错嘛。
My knight in shining armor.
你是我的白衣骑士。
A little blood but you'll be fine,
流了点血,你不会有事。
you'll be fine.
不会有事的。
You fainted.
你昏倒了。
I guess I did.
我想也是。
What's this?
怎么回事?
Your friends are waiting outside for you.
你的朋友在外面等你。
I don't understand?What about the wedding?
我不明白,婚礼怎么办?
You already offered your life for me once.
你已经为我牺牲了一次,
I don't have the right to ask for that again.
我不想再夺走你的生活。
Especially when I know your heart belongs to someone else.
特别是我知道你的心已经属于别人。
I think that's the nicest brush off I've ever heard.
我想这是我见过的最善意的抛弃。
Besides
此外,
there's much to do:
我还有很多事情要做:
Routing out conspirators
平定驱逐叛党,
solidifying allegiances
巩固国家统治,
forming a united realm.
学会治理国家。
Then what?
然后呢?
Then hopefully I'll be worthy of someone like you.
然后希望我能值得像你这么好的女人爱。
You already are.
你本来就值得。
Well looks who's here.
看谁回来了。
Hello everyone.
你们好吗。
You'll never guess what happened to us?
你们想不到出了什么事?
You're right why don't you just tell us.
你说得对,为什么不说来听听?
Do you know what this is? A flower.
知道这是什么吗? 一朵花。
An orchid, correct.
是兰花,没错。
Ah yes but not just any orchid an entirely new variety.
是的,不过不是一般的兰花,绝对是一种新品种。
Great!Okay.
好极了! 很好。
Fabulous.
太棒了。
And what the hell have you lot been doing?
你们这几天都干什么了?
Apart from lounging around and making an awful mess.
除了到处闲逛,还有到处闯祸。
Well Marguerite almost married a boy King.
马格瑞特差点嫁了个国王。
Veronica was nearly executed by his evil grand vizier.
维罗妮卡几乎被他邪恶的图谋不轨的大臣处死。
But luckily Malone managed to slay the dragon with one sword.
幸运的是,马龙用一把剑杀了一只龙。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表