剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
You fools
一群废物。
why do the strangers live?
为什么他们还活着?
Cold blooded murderer. Shhh
冷血的杀手。嘘。
Now you know what has to be done.
知道该怎么办吗,
Go and finish the job you failed so miserably at.
马上去把那几个人干掉。这次不要再失败。
Make sure there's no connection to me, go.
确保不会牵连到我。快去。
Something's rotten in Camelot.
Camelot王宫里有叛徒。
Over here boys.
到这儿来。
Hurry
快点,
I'm waiting.
我都等不及了。
So am I.
我也是。
Okay let's talk.
好吧,我们谈谈。
So you have no idea who the attackers were?
所以你不知道是谁袭击我们?
We freed the kingdom of bandits years ago.
我们多年前就驱逐了马贼。
No one would dare trespass on my territory.
他们不敢踏进我的领土。
You see it's impossible.
你看,这不可能。
Yes well impossible or not - it happened.
但是无论可不可能,确实发生了。
Yes well as you claim.
是的,那是你一面之词。
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我在撒谎?
Sit down sir, you forget where you are.
坐下先生,别忘了你是在哪儿。
Why would he make up a story like that?
他为什么要骗我们?
I wouldn't presume to understand his motivations.
我无从得知他是出于什么动机。
All right on your feet. Roxton.
都给我小心点。 洛克斯顿
dynamite remember?You were right okay.
炸♥药♥记得吗?你是对的好吗。
Do you really think this will work?
你认为这样有用?
You heard them, Vordred's going to try and topple the King.
你听见了,vordred想要推♥翻♥国王。
We'll need our guns.
我们需要枪。
Even if we find them,who's going to believe us?
就算找到枪,谁会相信我们?
Anyone who doesn't want to get shot.
不想被打死的人。
Nothing you?
没有,你呢?
No. One more shot.
没有。 再找找。
Some of the knights must be loyal to the King.
肯定有对国王衷心的骑士。
How do we know who's on our side and who's on Vordreds?
我们怎么知道谁是我们的人,谁是Vordreds的?
They try to kill us they're not on our side.
想杀我们的就不是我们的人。
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟。
Hurry up.
快点吧。
What did I tell ya...
我没说错吧。
pay dirt.
全在这儿。
Charming...
好极了。
why not try...
怎么不开枪?
yes why not try.
是啊为什么怎么不开枪。
Another time.
不要冲动。
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
What's happened?What is the meaning of this?
怎么回事? 这是什么意思?
I think you'll be pleased.
我想你会满意的。
Well speak.
快说。
I caught them going after their weapons.
他们想偷回他们的武器。
Ah hah you see Gawain you are in danger.
哈,Gawain你看,你现在有危险。
Only not from us.
不是来自我们。
This man plans to kill you and takeover your kingdom.
这个人想杀了你,接掌你的国家。
My lord
陛下,
you see how clumsily they try to confuse and deceive us.
他们竟然愚蠢的想欺骗和离间我们。
Look buster if anybody's a little shady around here.
听着小丑,要是这里有人心怀不轨。
You must believe us.Your life is in danger.
你必须相信我们,你现在很危险。
I've seen no evidence.
你们没有证据。
Gawain - listen to me.I believe them.
Gawain,听我说,我相信他们。
Of course you do,you're one of them.
你当然相信,你跟他们一伙。
Who would you believe your future wife or the prince of darkness here?
你相信谁?你未来的妻子还是黑衣小丑?
Vordred has been my adviser all my life.
Vordred一直在辅佐我。
Yet how can I not believe the woman I love?
可我又怎么能不相信我爱的人?
There is one way that we can be certain.
有一个办法可以让真♥相♥大白。
Let the strangers face the dragon.
把他们送到龙的面前。
Dragon?
龙?
T-Rex.
恐龙。
If they are true of heart...
如果他们心胸坦荡,
then they will return with the dragons tooth.
就能拔出龙牙平安返回。
But if not...
如果他们不回来,
then this one will be sacrificed for the treasoner she most surely is.
那这个人就要以叛国罪被处死,他绝对是个叛徒。
You!
你!
No please if you do love me. He's right...
不行,如果你爱我... 说得对。
if you speak the truth a sword and a true heart is all you'll need.
如果你没说谎,那么你只需要带一把剑前往。
Sword?
剑?
Against a T-Rex?
对付恐龙?
It's murder.Silence.
这是谋杀。 闭嘴。
King has spoken.
国王决定了。
It's not too late to stop this.
现在阻止还来得及。
I have given my command. So given other one.
我已经下了命令。 那再下一个命令。
I'm not a custom to taking orders from a woman.
我一向不喜欢听女人的摆布。
And I am not a custom to begging.
而我,也不习惯求人。
Please, Gawain they're my friends.
求你,Gawain,他们是我朋友。
And I am your King.
可我是你的国王。
You're not a King you're an arrogant child,
你不是国王,是被宠坏的孩子。
spoiled little brat.
骄慢又专横。
Vordred warned me this would happen.
Vordred警告过我,
You love him.
你爱他。
Who?
谁?
The one called Roxton.Oh, please.
那个叫洛克斯顿的。 噢,拜托。
I may be only a boy
我也许很年轻,
but I know something of the ways of men and women.
但我知道男女间那种微妙的关系。
You know nothing.
你什么也不知道。
How dare you speak to your King that way!
你怎么敢这么跟国王说话!
It takes more than a crown to call yourself a King.
别以为戴上王冠就能当国王。
Halt!
站住!
I have not given you permission to leave!
我并没有允许你退下!
Marguerite!
马格瑞特!
Please.
请你。
Yes?
干什么?
Your highness.
殿下。
Is something amiss? Of course not
有麻烦吗? 当然没有。
be gone wench, you will do my bidding later.
出去荡♥妇♥,我的命令不会更改。
Now what?
到了吗?
The dragon hunts on the other side of the valley.
龙常出没在山谷的另一边。
Here.
嘿。
Where's mine?
我的剑呢?
The squire does not get a sword.
随从不需要佩剑。
Squire?
随从?
It wasn't my idea.
不是我的意思。
Why not just kill us.
为什么不杀了我们?
See - if the dragon kills us Vordred's hands are clean.
我们死在恐龙手里,就跟Vordred无关。
And not to worry
不用担心。
if you're pure of heart you have nothing to fear.
只要你们心胸坦荡,
Maybe the dragon will just give you his tooth.
那些龙会把牙拔下来送给你们。
If it'll make you feel any better you can hold the damn sword.
要是你想的话,这把剑你来拿。
Oh no you're the knight.
哦不,你才是骑士。
So, Sir Roxton what is the plan?
那么,洛克斯顿骑士,我们该怎么办?
I haven't a clue...
还不知道。
whoa wait up a second.
唔,先等等。
Damn his foot is bigger than this sword.
见鬼,它的脚印比剑还长。
Don't look at me I'm just the squire.
别看我,我只是个随从。
Tell that to him.
跟恐龙说吧。
Not bad in a pinch.
也许该在树边。
Forget about the damn dress. You haven't heard anything I've said at all.
别管这该死的衣服,我的话你根本没听进去。
Oh I missed a bit I did.
哦,确实没怎么听。
Gawain trusts you.He'd listen to you.
Gawain信任你,他听你的话。
Vordred's no saint that's for sure but killer,
Vordred不是圣人,这是当然。不过杀人,
conspirator?
篡位?
If he wanted the King dead why wait till now?
如果他想杀国王,为什么要等到今天?
In case you haven't noticed Gawain is becoming a man
难道你没发现Gawain他已经长大了,
with a mind of his own.
他有自己的想法。
Not to mention a bride
一旦娶了王后,
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表