剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Whoever controls the shaman controls the village.
谁能控制医士就能控制村子.
My friends and I will get you out of here.
我们会救你出去.
At least there's a healer who will follow me.
起码有个医士会跟随我.
Maybe he'll be strong enough to resist Yura.
也许他有足够的力量抵抗Yura.
I'll never know.
谁知道呢.
I won't let them kill you.
我不会让他们杀了你的.
If it is my time to die? It's not.
如果这真是我临死之时呢?不,不是.
It's not your time to die.
你不应该死.
Relax,
别急,
when the dinosaurs get hungry they'll go hunt somewhere else.
恐龙饿极了会到别处找吃的.
Until then we wait.
耐心等吧.
Assuming we don't starve to death.
一直等到饿死.
That won't happen.
你不会饿死.
Really?
是吗?
No! No water,
对,没有水,
we'll die of thirst first.
我们会先渴死,
I'll get us out of here.
我会让我们出去的.
You'll just have to do something I imagine is difficult for you.
不过有一件事我想你很难做到.
What's that?
什么事?
Trust me.
相信我.
We are forever grateful for your sacrifice.
我们将永远感谢你的牺牲.
In every age your name will be whispered with reverence.
你的名字将世世代代流传下去.
Lento!
Lento!
Goodbye old friend.
再见老朋友.
No!
不!
Demon!
魔鬼!
Lento!Lento!
Lento! Lento!
What have you done with Malone?
你们把马龙怎么了?
Your friend will stay here until it is time.
我要把你的朋友留到那个时候.
Time, time for what?
时候,什么时候?
For his death.
处决的时候.
He's still sick, he's feverish.
他还有病,发烧.
He thought you were hanging an innocent man.
他认为你在绞死一个无辜的人.
We'll take him away. You'll never see us again.
我们把他带走,永远不会来.
I'm sorry but the child foretold to be our next shaman
那个将成为下一位医士的孩子
will be born at moonrise tonight.
将在天黑时出生.
Balance must be restored before the birth...
出生前必须保持平衡...
a life for a life.
一命抵一命.
We could take him by force if necessary.
如果必要我们会动武.
You'd have to kill every one of us to do so.
那就一个不留的把我们全杀掉.
I don't believe you're that kind of man.
你们不是那种人.
He didn't kill that woman Lento did.
那姑娘不是他杀的是Lento.
That woman was my granddaughter
那个女人是我的孙女儿.
and Lento is not here.
Lento又跑了.
Then we'll return him.
我们抓他回来.
You'll die.
你会死的.
He has powers beyond healing.
他的能力极高.
He will use the jungle against you.
会利用丛林对付你们.
We're wasting time.
别浪费时间了.
If he's as dangerous as you say, we'll need Malone.
如果他像你说的那么危险,那我们需要马龙.
We'll need all the help we can get.
他是最好的帮手.
No I can't risk you not returning.
不,他不会来怎么办,
A life for a life.
我们必须一命抵一命.
I believe I may have a solution.
我想我有一个解决的办法.
What's going on? Did they find him?
怎么样?找到了吗?
Not yet that is your job.
还没有,得你去找.
I'm free!
我自♥由♥了!
Summerlee how the hell did you do that? You're a genius.
萨莫瑞你怎么说服他的?你简直是个天才.
What are you doing let him out!
你干什么放他出来!
I'm afraid that is the bargain...
这是交换条件...
Yura felt that you'd be more help in hunting Lento then I.
Yura认为你去找Lento比我更有用.
But someone had to remain in your place...
不过得有人替你关在这儿...
quite practical really.
但要合情合理.
Not gonna hang you?
他们会不会绞死你?
Oh, yes that is the idea.
哦,关键就在这儿.
Unless of course you can bring Lento back by moon rise.
你必须在天黑前把Lento带回来.
Summerlee, I can't let you die because of me.
萨莫瑞,我不能让你因我而死.
Then I suggest you hurry.
那你就快点去.
What a waste ...
真可惜...
that was the last of my bubble bath from Harrods.
今天是我最后一次洗泡泡浴.
You're amazing. Hey.
真好笑. 嘿.
if you had learned how to share we wouldn't be down this hole right now.
要不是你斤斤计较我们就不会到这儿来.
You knew that jacket was my father's...
你知道衣服是我爸爸的...
you did it deliberately.
你是故意穿的.
You're delusional.
胡说.
You don't have enough stuff of your own?
你自己的衣服不够穿吗?
You have to go steal my father's clothes.
还要偷我爸爸的衣服.
That's why you did it ...
你是故意的...
you're jealous.
你嫉妒.
Now you're raving, probably claustrophobic.
你越来越胡说八道了,神经有毛病啊.
It's because I knew my parents.
我见过我父母.
I can remember my mother and father and you...
我还能记得我爸爸妈妈,可你...
I can't.
我不能.
Score one for you...
这点不如你...
just my luck to get stuck with Freud of the jungle.
我怎么会和你一起被困在这儿.
Personally I think families are overrated.
有人对家庭评价过高.
I've always done just fine on my own...
我一个人长这么大...
more than fine. Drop me anywhere on this earth I'll survive.
也挺好.能在任何地方生存.
I don't need parents.
我不需要父母.
I don't need anyone.
谁也不需要.
Maybe we're not so different after all.
看来我们有点共同之处.
I must have bubble bath on the brain.
我是不是脑子出了毛病.
I swear I can hear running water.
我发誓我听见了水声.
What?Shhhh.
什么? 嘘..
What are you doing?
你干什么?
It's an underground stream.
是条地下河.
This hole was a working well at one time.
这个洞本来是口♥活♥井.
You wanna get out of here?
你不是想出去吗?
Here's your chance, start digging.
这是机会,快来挖.
Welcome my friend.
欢迎我的朋友.
Not a mark on him.
身上没有伤.
How the hell did Lento do this?
Lento是怎么弄的?
This way. Looks like he went through here.
这边. 好像从这边走.
Wait.
等等,
This way too.
这边也有.
He wants us to split up.
他想拆散我们.
We're running out of time. I don't think we have a choice.
时间不多了.没别的办法.
Each of us will have to take a trail.
每人追一个方向
Not even a shaman can be three places at once.
他再怎么厉害也不会分身术.
Fire a shot if you see him then wait for the others.
看见他就开一枪.
Don't take any chances we don't need any dead heroes.
然后等其他人,不要冒险不要当死英雄.
Besides ruining my nails I don't know what good this is doing.
指甲都挖裂了也没看出有什么结果.
Look at the rest of the wall Marguerite. Its clay and limestone,
你看看别的地方,都是粘土和石灰石
these rocks are granite.
而这是花岗岩
Somebody put them here.
有人放在这儿的.
On purpose? Somebody had too much time on their hands.
故意的?这些人可真有闲工夫.
They put them here to dam up a working well.
他们是想用这个堵住水源.
Even if it's an underground stream at least we'll have fresh water.
如果下面是条小溪,我们起码有水喝了.
If it's a river...
如果是条河...
Now what we drown?
我们就淹死了?
No, we float.
不,我们会浮上去.
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把你的手放在你的我可以看见的地方!
That's close enough.
站住别动.
Calm now,
怕什么,
I have no weapons One more and your dead
我又没有武器 再走我就开枪了.
For heaven's sake where do you think I'm going to go, trust up like a chicken?
你们把我捆的结结实实我还能跑到那儿去?
I'm sorry we must repay my granddaughter life.
对不起你还得还我们一命
Try to relax. Easy now.
放松点.别紧张.
What are you doing to that woman?
你们想把她怎么样?
Nothing. That's obvious and dangerous.
不怎么样你们看不出来危险吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表