剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
our happy times...
我们从前的幸福时光...
working together playing together,
一起工作 一起生活,
just as I did with my real daughter...
就像和我亲生女儿在一起...
...before.Yes, I'm sorry.
...从前。 是的,对不起。
Her memories are Renata's memories.
她的所有记忆都是Renata的。
I won't let you change them.
我不允许你改变她。
William。
William.
I want your word damn you.
我要你向我发誓。
This must stay between us.
这是我们两个人的秘密。
Renata must never find out the truth.
Renata她永远不会知道真♥相♥。
But is that fair on the child?
但是这样对孩子公平吗?
What good would it do to tell her, except break her heart?
如果你把真♥相♥告诉她,是想真正伤害她吗?
Do I have your word,your word as a ...?
按照我说的做,你发誓?
Father our guests are famished shall I start dinner?
爸爸,我们的客人都饿了,可以开饭了吗?
You ruined the picture.
你破坏了这张照片。
It's wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错。
Are you admiring your handy work?
满意你的杰作吗?
What's that?
那是什么?
Isn't it obvious?Dinosaurs and me.
这还不明显吗?恐龙和我。
No that.
不是那个。
Hey
嘿
Summerlee I could kiss you.
萨莫瑞,我真想亲你一口。
I beg your pardon. Look!
你说啥。 看!
It's a woman. And around her neck?
这是个女人。 你看她的脖子上。
Headphones!
耳机!
It can't be.
这不可能。
It is...radio headphones.
是无线电耳机。
And where there are radio headphones?
在那儿有无线电耳机?
There may be a radio transmitter.
那儿可能会有无线电发射器。
Who hoo London here we come.
呼!伦敦,我们回来了。
Look Challenger I understand Hargrove is an old friend, but ah.
你看,查林杰,我知道Hargrove是你的好朋友,呃
Was an old friend.
曾经是好朋友。
Something happened between you two.
你们之间发生了一些事。
Nothing to worry about.
已经无关紧要了。
And those noises we heard coming from the enclosure
那些从围栏里传出来的声音
are they nothing to worry about too?
也无关紧要吗?
Dr. William Hargrove has always been a ...
William Hargrove博士总是
little unorthodox,shall we say.
有一点我们常说的诡异。
Secretive, a little paranoid,like most geniuses.
神秘,和一些偏执,像大多数天才那样。
You didn't see the way Renata spoke about him.
你没看到Renata谈到他父亲时的样子。
That's right it was almost as if she was afraid of her own father.
是,我看到了,她好像很害怕她的亲生父亲。
All right what aren't you telling us?
是吧,你有什么没告诉我们?
Whatever you heard or thought you heard
你听到的也许是你的幻觉
I heard it too.
我也听到了。
I can assure you there is nothing strange going on here.
我担♥保♥这里没什么奇怪的。
Dinner is served.
晚饭准备好了。
Nothing at all.
这儿什么也没有。
We're lost -I don't believe it.
我们迷路了 我真不敢相信。
I guess we should have waited until morning.
我看我们要等到明天早晨了。
Must have been crazy to listen to you two.
我一定是疯了,听你们两个的话。
Us?
我们?
This was your idea.
这可是你的主意。
Let's try tracking the woman in the photograph, you said.
是你说的让我们找出相片里那个女人。
How hard could it be, you said.
能有多难找,是你说的。
Veronica does it all the time.
维罗妮卡最擅长这个。
Ohhh all right, all right no need to split hairs.
好了好了,现在没有必要斤斤计较。
I'll let you both off the hook this time.
这次就算是我的失误。
Will somebody please just get us the hell home.
我们现在该关心的事怎么回去。
Bless you.
保重。
Gesundheit
祝你健康
Something...
好像...
I wonder what the...
我怀疑...
Let's get out of here. I'm with you.
我们快离开这。我们快走吧。
All better now.
现在好多了。
Summerlee?
萨莫瑞?
Marguerite
玛格瑞特
To tell the truth George...
说真的,乔治...
I have no idea how I finally got here...
我真的不知道我是怎么到这里来的...
I'm only glad I did.
我很高兴我来了。
Glad, to be stranded here?
高兴,被困在这里?
It's a kind of land where a man can still dream.
这是一个允许你有各种梦想的乐园。
As I remember the only thing we dreamt about was work.
在我的记忆中,我们曾经有过共同的理想,就是工作。
Too bad you had to give it up.
不幸的是你不得不放弃。
Well I still dabble.
我没有放弃。
Really? Tell me more.
真的?快告诉我。
Another time.
下一次吧。
Thank you for a wonderful dinner Dr. Hargrove.
非常感谢您的晚餐,Hargrove博士。
Off to bed so early?
这么早就休息?
We've got a lot of ground to cover tomorrow.Goodnight.
我们明天还有很多的路要走。晚安。
She's right best make an early start.
她是对的,明天最好早点出发。
Is that Strauss?
是施特劳斯?
I really should be turning in.
我该回去休息了。
This was my mother's favorite dress.
这是我妈妈最喜欢的裙子。
It's very pretty.
真的很漂亮。
Father said they once they went to all the fancy balls together.
爸爸说他们以前经常一起参加舞会。
Have you ever been?
你去过吗?
To a ball? Oh yes many times.
参加舞会?哦,是的,去过很多次。
Were they glorious?
是不是富丽堂皇?
They were long.
是的,一直是这样。
Don't you like to dance?
你喜欢跳舞吗?
Oh I've had my moments.
哦,这是我的强项。
I've never danced.
我从没跳过舞
Never?
从来没有?
You know in London
你知道在伦敦
all the young men would be lining up to fill your dance card.
舞会上,年轻人都会排着队来请你跳舞。
I...I've begged father to teach me but he won't.
我...我求我爸爸教我跳舞,但他总是不同意。
He says it makes him sad to think of mother and all the fun they used to have.
他说令他想起和妈妈幸福的时光是痛苦的。
I'll bet she was a beautiful dancer.
我想妈妈跳起舞来一定很漂亮
May I?
我可以吗?
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么跳?
Well then it's the perfect time to learn my lady.
这正是你学习的好机会,我的小姐。
Just relax and let the music take you.
放轻松,跟着音乐就行了。
John! John!
约翰!约翰!
Veronica's gone.
维罗妮卡不见了。
Oh my God!
我的天呐!
Ape-men!
猿人!
And the tracks are still fresh.
这些脚印还是新的。
There's still a good chance she'll be alive.
希望她现在还活着。
I'll get the guns.
我去拿枪。
I'll go with you.No!
我和你们一起去。 不!
I want to help.
我想去帮忙。
It's too dangerous I won't permit it.
那太危险了,我绝不同意。
Renata and I will stay in case Veronica makes it back.
Renata和我留在这等维罗妮卡回来。
All right...thank you.
好的...谢谢。
The ape-men have never attacked the compound before, they wouldn't dare.
猿人以前从不会袭击这里,他们不敢。
Get to the house.
回你房♥间里去。
Rise and shine.
太阳都晒屁♥股♥了。
Hey those are our things.
嘿,那是我们的东西。
Who are you?What do you want?
你们是谁?你们想干什么?
A little blood circulation for starters. How about untying us?
你绑得我们都流血了,把绳子解开好不好?
Ah the dinosaurs,I remember you.
噢,是恐龙那次,我想起你们了。
Exactly, but I can assure you we mean no harm.
正是,但是我们可以向你保证绝无恶意。
Hmmm a Chosen One
嗯,你是被选定的。
Do the others know?
其他人知道吗?
I beg your pardon?
你在说什么?
And beautiful.
你很漂亮。
Oh thanks.
哦,谢谢。
Not as beautiful as I once was.
不过一定没我从前漂亮。
I'm sure,
那是一定的,
incidentally about this little item around your neck?
顺便提一下你脖子上戴的这个是什么?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表