剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That's false.
那是假的
Not to be difficult but Roxton's pretty good at this sort of thing.
有这可能,但洛克斯顿对追踪猎物很在行
There are six of them
他们有六个人
slavers one of them wounded slowing them down.
奴隶主,有一个受了伤不能快走
Dirkon put that there to throw us off.
Dirkon就想引我们离开
Dirkon?
Dirkon?
Their leader. You know this man?
是首领 你认识他
Oh! I do now.
现在才知道
I haven't got time for this.
别耽误时间了
I'm going after Veronica.
快去追维罗妮卡
Wait! I admit it sounds strange...
等等,我承认这很奇怪...
but you've got to trust me.They went this way.
相信我他们走的这边
What are you clairvoyant now?
你现在是千里眼吗
Oh my God.
我的上帝
What?
什么
He's killing him.
他杀了他
What kind of an animal are you?
你连禽兽都不如
He was dying anyway.
他就要死了
He was one of your own men.
他是你的手下
He was a liability.
他是累赘
Make sure you don't become one.
你不要和他一样
We must hurry.
我们快走
But wait! What do you want to do?
等等!现在怎么办
Doesn't look like we have much choice really.
好像我们没有选择了
What if he's right?
他说对了呢?
The man's delusional, and it seems to be catching.
那只是幻觉,虽然很吸引人
I'm just asking what if.
我就是问如果他是对的呢?
What if the light rewired his brain?
我在想会不会是那束光影响了他的大脑
Then we'll get him to pick a few winning horses when we get back to civilization.
要真是那样,我们就带他回伦敦参加赛马
Down! down, down
跪下,全都跪下
On your knees before Rohtah woman.
向尊敬的Rohtah致敬
I kneel before no one,much less some piece of junk.
我不向任何人下跪,尤其是无意义的人
Kneel! Go to hell.
跪下 去死吧
No bruising,
别打了
not on such lovely skin.
你看看,多美的肌肤
Take her.
带她走
move... woman
快走
Hey Challenger wait up.
嘿,查林杰,等等
Marguerite we've lost too much time already.
马格瑞特,不能这么浪费时间了
I'm going back to the other trail.
我回去走另一条路
I think I'm beginning to understand.
我想我开始明白
Each mind has its own frequency
人的头脑都有频率
like a short way wireless.
像无线短波
It's as if I'm a radio tuning everything in.
或者像收音机,能收到信息
Just have a listen to yourself Challenger.
你在说什么查林杰
I know it sounds fantastic but it's true.
虽然荒诞,但是是真的
How are you picking up the signals?
你是怎么接受到信♥号♥♥的
She's over there.
她在那边
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
I can sense her fear, sadness and pity,
她虽然恐惧、悲伤、遗憾
but she lives.
但还活着
Veronica is still alive.
维罗妮卡还活着
All what the hell we've come this far.
真见鬼,跟上他吧
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Summerlee says we have to get him to eat.
萨莫瑞说他得吃东西
Faint hope.
这不可能
Hold him.
按住他
He won't take it. He has to.
咽不了 他能行
Fine you try.
好,你来喂
Any change?
怎么样
He's burning up.
他在发烧
How can I treat him when we don't know what's wrong with him.
可不知道原因就没法治疗
Either we break his fever now or we're going to lose him.
得想办法退烧,不然他就没命了
Colder the water needs to be colder.
再凉点,水温还是不够凉
Straight from the stream this is as cold as it gets.
刚打的溪水,没有再凉的了
We are in the jungle Professor.
我们在森林里教授
I don't need a lecture on thermodynamics.Now you really soak those towels
没时间做演说了,把毛巾都浸湿
and pack them around him.We've got to get his temperature down.
裹在他身上,我们必须让他的体温下降
Is this gonna work?
会管用吗
It better, if it doesn't...
会的,如果不是...
Yes, yes John we all know what will happen.
对,对,约翰,我们要有信心
That one there.
那边那个人
Stop it leave her alone.
住手,离她远点
Any damage to this woman and the price falls.
谁敢碰她一下就是这个下场
Those of you wishing to pay the difference may do so
不相信的话,现在就过来试试
to be exacted very slowly.
我会让他好受的
So far you're batting a thousand.
你已经进了一千个球了
I'd be willing to settle for a reasonable explanation.
现在我只想接受一个合理的解释
I'd led you here, didn't I?
我说对了,是吗
Just admit there are forces at work in our universe beyond explanation
你得承认宇宙中有些事根本无法解释
I count twelve maybe as many as fifteen.
有十二个人,也可能是十五个
Five to one. With odds like that why do I worry?
一人五个,对付这些人,我可不担心
Check your loads everyone.
都检查一下子弹
Where's your weapon Challenger?
你的枪呢,查林杰
I didn't bring it.
我没带
You forgot your weapon?
你忘了带枪
I don't need it.
我不需要
Great. Well you're out of the game.
很好,那你退出吧
All right we'll need a strategy.
好了,听我说
I'll swing around flank them from across the base of the camp.
我从侧面过去,绕过他们的营帐
Challenger?
查林杰?
So much for strategy.
你还没说完呢
Are you all right?
还好吧
Better now.
现在是
Good I'll be right back.
很好,我马上回来
Dirkon
Dirkon.
And you are? I've come for Veronica.
什么事我来找Veronica
A fine specimen but I'm afraid she's not up for auction just yet.
你来得正好,她还没来得及被拍卖♥♥
And I have not come to bid.
我不是来竞拍的
Please release her and no one need be injured.
请放了她,大家都平安无事
No!
不
Wise choice
明智的选择
now to drop your weapon or the girl dies.
现在放下武器,不然杀了她
Don't, they'll kill us anyway.
不要,他会杀了你们
Dirkon you bring this upon yourself.
Dirkon,这是你自找的
Kill her.
杀了她
Are you hurt?
没事吧
You killed him with your hand.
你用你的手杀了他
No,
不
with my thoughts.
用我的思想
What's going on?How'd he do that?
怎么回事?他怎么做到的?
He's the wrong guy to ask.
他自己都不知道
There's a reasonable explanation.
有个合理的解释
I'd like to hear it.
说来听听
On your feet
站起来
I said on your feet.
我让你们都站起来
Rohtah is watching...
Rohtah在看着
and his servants kneel before no man.
他的侍从正给别人下跪
False prophet...
假先知
trickster.
骗子
Now you will kneel before Rohtah or...
快给尊敬的Rohtah下跪,否则...
I will command him to strike you down.
将受到严厉的惩罚
Your God has no power over me.
你的神权在我之下
I do this with regret,
虽然我不愿意这样做
but there can be no mercy without true worship
但没有真心的崇拜就没有仁慈
Know this now and forever.
你们明白了吗
There are no other Gods before me.
现在以及将来,我将是至高无上的神
Quantum reality.
很真实嘛
Everything is possible and all at the same time.
万事都有可能,而且就在那一瞬间
I've never been able to put my finger on it before
以前我不能理解
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表