剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Poor Marguerite
可怜的马格瑞特
stranded in the middle and no man's land.
她会让这里没有男人活着。
Hundreds of miles from civilization
在文明上有几百公里,
prey to the dangers of the jungle.
和别人一样危险。
Perhaps hell has a way of claiming it's own.
我要让你在这里遭受到悲惨。
What are you doing?
你干什么?
You can't shoot her.
你不能杀死他。
Step aside.
让开.
I think you're overlooking a critical point officer.
想想你的处境,军官。
It takes two people to get the plane off the ground.
是两个人一起才能让飞机离开地面。
Somebody's got to spin the prop.
没有人能帮助你。
If you kill her I won't start the plane.
如果你杀了他,我就不会让飞机起飞。
Boys!Neither will I.
大伙儿们!我也是这样。
Arthur don't.
教授,不要这样。
I refuse to spin the props so you may as well shoot me now.
我现在就拒绝你的请求,现在请杀了我吧。
Arthur. Very well.
教授。非常好。
Fire away.
开枪吧。
I wonder if you know the kind of woman ...
我想让你们知道这位女人...
who you gentlemen are so gallantly defending.
就是先生们正在保护的这位女人。
Until we meet again.
知道我们再相遇。
Oh I'm counting the days.
永远没有那一天。
I think I need a drink.
我想我需要喝一杯。
I think you deserve one,
我认为你们设计了一架飞机,
you both do.
他也是。
Not an end a beginning.
这不是结束,仅仅是个开始。
I understand there'll be more battles ahead
我知道他们还会进行更多的战斗。
if that is what you mean.
这就是你说的意思吧。
Yes that's what he means.
是的,我就是这个意思。
Our destiny is our own now.
我们的命运我们都知道。
No one can ask for more than that.
现在我们却还把握了他们的命运。
Was it worth it?
是重新开始吗?
It must be...
一定是的...
to be otherwise would be to dishonor those who died.
否则我们全部都会死亡。
And those not yet born.
没人会生孩子。
Your mother would be very proud of you.
你妈妈一定会为你感到骄傲。
Thank you.
谢谢.
Well
好.
we have a... long trip ahead of us.
我们...记录了这个
May you find what you're searching for.
愿你们的寻找会没事。
What kind of chance do you think they have?
你认为他们会有怎样的机会?
Honestly I don't know Challenger.
老实说我不知道查林杰.
What kind of chance do any of us have?
那我们会有什么样的机会呢?
Nothing a little Amontillado won't cure I warrant.
在这个时候没有什么值得吵闹的。
Never got used to the quiet,
一切都是如此安静。
night, darkness
晚安,教授。
sometimes it's almost...
有时候几乎...
Palpable
那个飞行员?
Yeah.
是的。
You wonder if it will ever be daylight again.
你会知道诺曼底登陆有多壮观。
Sometimes you pray it won't.
如果你想就祈祷吧。
You lose yourself in flowers and trees.
你会丧失自己,花朵,树木,
Looking at life under a microscope
在显微镜下寻找生活,
instead of living it in the world
而不是生活在世界上。
cowardly perhaps but much easier on the heart.
不要让很多事放在心里。
You did a very brave thing today.
你做了一件非常伟大的事。
Nature nurture my dear.
我这样做是我的天性。
I don't follow.
我没发现。
When we crashed on this blasted plateau
你是说那个坠毁的飞机吗?
I left more than London behind.
我更喜欢去伦敦玩。
Care to elaborate Professor?
你应该记得教授。
The people we were or thought we were.
我们是人,或我们以为是。
Things we did ...
我们做的事...
what do they matter here?
这里是怎么了?
Marvelous opportunity really
真的会有机会是吗?
how many people get the chance to ...
有多少人得到机会去...
recreate themselves?
重新组建这个世界?
Here's to new beginnings.
这里是新的开始。
I'll drink to that.
为此干杯。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表