剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Dammed if I know. Some kind of mass hysteria.
我知道到好了,估计会弄的歇斯底里
Maybe we've been drugged.
我们也可能被下药了
I'm starting to believe anything is possible here.
我开始相信这发生的一些事了
Her highness returns.
我们的女神回来了
Are you going to help them?
你要去帮助他们吗
Marguerite help someone?
马格瑞特会去帮助别人?
Only if there's a percentage in it for her.
除非她也能分到一杯羹
Then you'd better come along.Just to keep me honest.
那你最好别跟来,我是真心想帮助他们
You can't be serious?
你不是认真的吧
I think she is.
我认为她是
Marguerite? Where do we start?
马格瑞特?我们要从哪开始?
We? I'm in.
我们? 我加入
Oh, come on, you're as crazy as she is.
嘿,你也像她一样疯了吗?
Oh, what the hell.
哦,见鬼
When you take the first step the path will present itself.
当你开始第一步时,密道自会显现
I don't like riddles.
我不喜欢谜语
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Here comes the fog. What now?
这些雾是从那来的?然后呢?
We take the first step.
第一步开始了
Can you see anything? Nothing but this fog.
你们看到什么了吗? 除了雾只有雾
I don't like this. You can turn back.
我不喜欢这样 那你可以回去
There is no back.
我们没有退路
I don't think there's a forward either.
我也不认为前面有路
One hell of a first step.
该死的第一步搞什么鬼
I don't see any path.Look around.
我没见到什么密道 仔细看
Let's get out of here.
我们得离开这
Good idea your worship.
好主意,殿下
Which way would you suggest?
你说走哪条路?
What are you waiting for. Shoot!
你还在等什么?开枪!
I didn't know you were that eager to die.
那你是想找死吗
They're getting closer!
他们越来越近了
Do I have to do everything myself. Don't!
我必须得做点什么. 不!
The smell of blood will drive them into a feeding frenzy.
血腥味会让他们发狂的
We won't be able to take on all of them.
我们不可能一次对付三个
Any ideas?We stick together.
有办法吗?我们靠在一起
We're dead meat out here in the open
分开只有死路一条除非我们能逃到那些树上
and find some cover. Maybe we can make a stand.
然后找些伪装,或许能活下来
Looks like our only option. No sudden moves nice and slow.
这听起来倒是个办法 动作不能太大,轻轻的,慢慢的
I say we make a run for it. Not yet.
我们现在跑吧. 还不到时候
They're going to be on us any second.
它们不到一秒就能追上我们.不要背对它们 不要露出恐惧
A trail... look!
看,那有条路
Where'd they go? It's impossible.
它们去哪了? 这不可能
It's all impossible.
一切皆有可能
Let's get going before they decide to come back.
在它们回来之前,我们必须走了
Is he alright?
他还好吗?
He's so beautiful.
他长的真漂亮
He is when he's like this.
你们找到他时就是这样的吗?
You'd cry too if you were hungry and alone.
如果你孤身一人、饥寒交迫,你也会哭的
Well yes, I suppose I would.
额,我想也是
I searched the entire area where we found.
我们搜寻了找到他的整个地区
Sign of any humans.
有线索吗?
Nothing at all?
什么也没有
The only foot prints I found belonged to apemen.
唯一的脚印是来自猿人的
How many?I don't know.
有多少?我不知道
A lot around where we found the baby, more on the trail to.
找到他的地方周围有很多,路上更多
And they were fresh.
是刚留下的?
Well, it appears that Veronica is right.
好吧,看来维罗妮卡是对的
The apemen may have killed the parents.
猿人杀了他的父母
And not found the baby?
却留下了孩子?难道还有其他探险家在场?
What should I call you?
该叫你什么呢?
My father's name was Tom.
我爸爸名字叫Tom
He's not a stray cat. He's not yours just because you found him.
他可不是野猫,你捡到就归你了
Do you want me to put him back where we found him?
难道你要我把他扔回找到他的地方
No, of course not.
不,当然不是
We have to go on searching for the parents.
我们得继续寻找他的父母
They're dead, professor.You don't actually know that.
他们已经死了,教授. 你并不能确定
This is my home.
这是我的家
And now it's his.
现在,这也是他的家
So, when are you going to tell me? Tell you what?
好了,你准备什么时候告诉我? 告诉你什么?
Why you decided to become Moses to lead the Druids to the Promised Land.
为什么你要假扮Moses引导那些Druids回到他们所谓的家
Leading people on doomed expeditions is your forte. Not mine.
引导处在绝境的探险家是你的专长,不是我的
Whatever you say, Your Holiness.
随你怎么说了,尊敬的殿下
Looks like we have to make a choice.
看来我们得选条路了
Now what? Priestess!
现在怎么办? 殿下!
Philistine! You two go this way.
俗人! 你们两个走这条路
I'll go the other. There's gotta be a sign or something.
我走这条,一定会有痕迹什么的
I'm sure there will be.Well, that's very reassuring.
我确定会有的那真是鼓舞人心啊
Meet back here. Ten minutes.
我们十分钟后见
Here.
看这
See something you want?
你看到了吗?
What are you offering?
你想说什么?
More than you can handle, I'm sure.
我想是你无法处理的 哦,从我看到的来说
I think I could manage.
我想我能对付得来
Manage?
对付?
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点本事?
Where shall I begin?
那我该从哪开始呢
Help! Marguerite! Roxton! Help!
救命! 马格瑞特! 洛克斯顿! 快来救我!
Sounds serious.
听起来不妙啊
Yeah.
唉
Somebody... anybody help!
有人吗...来人救我
What a mess, how'd you end up in there?
怎么了,你怎么到那里面去的
Just get me out! Stay back.
你只管把我救出来!退后
Where are you going?I'm not going anywhere.
你去哪了? 我哪也没去
Just stepping out of the quicksand.I'm sinking fast!
不要走进流沙。我下陷的越来越快了
Don't move. You're only going to make it worse.
不要动,那样只会更糟
Marguerite, lay down.
马格瑞特,快躺下来
What?
什么?
You're going to have to stretch out to him.
你必须去抓住他
I'll anchor your feet it's the only way.
而我会抓住你的腿,这是唯一的办法
Me stretch out in that? Come on. You're wasting time.
我进去那里面?快点,你这是在浪费时间
You do it. I'm too heavy. It has to be you.
你进去 我太重了,只能由你来
Marguerite, please! Okay, okay, okay.
马格瑞特,求你了. 好吧,好吧,好吧
Right, down on your belly.
好的,把你的肚子贴上去
This is disgusting.
这太恶心了
Marguerite, you're doing fine. I'm sinking!
马格瑞特,你做的很好。 我也要陷下去了!
Relax your body, surrender to the quicksand.
身体放松,平躺在流沙上
I'll kill you for this,Roxton. I swear it.
我发誓回去后会杀了你的,洛克斯顿.
No!
不!
Thank you, thank you!
谢谢!谢谢!
You know what? What?
你知道吗? 什么?
I think it was the other fork.
我还以为这有一条路
Lullaby close you eyes...
小宝宝,闭上你的眼睛..
and dream of sunny skies.
梦到灿烂的天空
First thing in the morning we begin the search again.
明天早上我们继续搜寻
Do you think we'll find them?Alive? Not likely.
你认为我们能找到他们吗? 活的,不太可能
Just look at her. She's a natural mother,
别管她了,她的母性是天生的
almost makes me wish she could keep him.
我都希望她能留着这孩子了
Don't you start. If it's not too persona, George,
你可别这么想 如果这话题不是太敏感的话,乔治
why did you and Jessie never have children?
你和Jessie为什么不生个孩子
It's too personal, Arthur.
这太敏感了, 亚瑟
Sorry.
抱歉
One of us didn't want any.
我们其中之一不想要孩子
No, you don't!
不,不能这样
Where do you think you're going? Get out of my way!
你要去哪? 不要拦我
Veronica, no!Let go of me!
维罗妮卡, 别去! 放开我!
Wait till daylight, we can't track them at night.
等到天亮吧,在晚上我们无法追踪他们呢
I'm leaving now with or without you.
不管你们来不来,我都要去
I could sure use a bath.
我要洗个澡
How long have we been walking?
我们走多久了
Eleven hours since the quicksandWe don't have much time
从流沙出来后11个小时了 我们时间不多了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表