剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Did you know that I was Queen of the nymphs and fairies?
你们知道我曾经是林中仙女的女王吗?
Of course you were.You!
我相信你是。你!
mortal man, you were my down fall.
邪恶的人类,你是我的噩梦。
Look lady I've never seen you before in my life.
听我说,女士。我从来没见过你。
One like you...
你很像一个人...
I loved him and they cursed me.
我爱上了他,可他们诅咒我。
Exiled me to this earth bound body.
他们给我换上了这幅躯体。
Isn't that always the way,
不会一直这样下去的,
but about those headphones, I···
关于那对耳机,我····
Now I grow old
我现在变老了
like you and soon I will die
跟你们一样,不久我就会死了
away from my home my people...
离开我的家乡,我的人♥民♥...
unless I can break the spell.
除非我可以解除魔咒。
Tragic, now about that necklace of yours?
太不幸了,你脖子上戴的是什么项链?
Ah you came to steal this.
哦,你们是来偷这个的。
No, no not steal it. We just want to know where you found it.
不,不是来偷的。我们只是想知道你从哪找到的。
If I tell you will you help break the curse on me?
如果我告诉你们,你们可以帮我解除诅咒吗?
Yes of course, anything we can do anything at all.
是的,这当然,任何事,我们可以为你做任何事。
I need several drops of blood...
我需要几滴血...
from a virgin.
童子血。
Oh! Not you?
哦!你不行?
No
不
Oh Madam I. Or you?
哦,我的女士。 或者你?
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
You.
你。
I don't know why you have to do this?
我不知道你为什么要这么做?
It was your carelessness that took us down this path my dear.
走到这步完全是由于你的失职,亲爱的。
I told them not to go in the barn.
我告诉他们不许接近这里了。
Don't you see I'm doing this to protect us.
你不明白吗?这都是为了保护我们。
But he's your friend.
但他是你的朋友。
It's just like London all over again.
我不希望伦敦的悲剧再次重演。
They poke and pry and disapprove and ask questions.
他们在窥探我们,他们充满了疑问。
They won't stop until they've taken it all away.
他们不会放弃直到拿走一切。
Everything I've worked to build here gone.
到时候我所建造的一切都将失去。
I know father. You don't know!
我知道,爸爸。 你不知道!
My dear child
我亲爱的孩子
you must trust me on this.
你必须相信我。
Let father do what needs to be done.
让爸爸来处理这一切吧。
Where the hell are they taking her?
他们能把她带到哪里去呢?
The tracks are still fresh. We must be getting close.
脚印还是刚才的。应该就在附近。
Wait!
等等!
We haven't got time. Damn it
我们没时间了。 糟糕
I should have noticed it sooner.
我早就应该注意这个。
What? Take a look.
什么?你看一下。
They're all ape-men tracks.
这里只有猿人的脚印
That's right,so where's Veronica's?
你说得对维罗妮卡的脚印呢?
Maybe one of them is carrying her.
也许有一个猿人扛着她呢?
One set of tracks would be set deeper than the others.
那么应该有一个脚印比其他的深啊。
So either whoever we're following doesn't have her or...
也许我们跟踪的这群猿人没带走维罗妮卡或者...
Or she's already dead.
或者她已经死了。
Damn it I don't believe it they're flanking us.
该死的,我不敢相信他们居然会从侧面攻击我们。
Using military tactics that's not possible.
他们不可能会使用军事战略。
They've got guns.
他们还有枪。
How the hell?
这怎么可能?
They're outmaneuvering us Challenger we'll have to make a run for it.
他们人数太多了,查林杰我们先撤吧。快跑
What now?
现在该怎么办?
Damn, where the hell did my ammo go?
糟糕,我的子弹哪去了?
Damn it, Hargrove.
混♥蛋♥,Hargrove。
It's time to swim.
我们跳下去吧。
The fall will surely kill us.
这跳下去会死的。
Either we jump or we're dinner.
要么跳下去,要么被吃掉。
Let me out of here.
放我出去。
I'm afraid that's impossible.
我想那是不可能的。
What kind of a monster are you?
你到底是什么怪物?
You and your friends are the real monsters
你和你的朋友才是真正的妖怪
you would destroy years of research
你们毁了我多年来的研究
my whole life and Renata's,crushed in an instant.
我的生活和Renata还有所有的一切。
What have you done with Challenger and Roxton?
你把查林杰和洛克斯顿怎么了?
This is the jungle, we do whatever's necessary to survive.
这是丛林,我所做的一切都是为了生存。
Challenger's your friend.
查林杰是你的朋友。
Friends come and go.
朋友来了又走。
Only science stands the test of time.
只有科学本身才是永恒的。
For instance this creature
为了创造这个生物
over the years I've been altering his genetic structure.
几年来我一直在改变他的基因结构。
Just a couple more shots and he'll be ready.
再过不了多久它就准备好了。
Ready for what?
准备好什么?
Breeding.
交♥配♥。
That's impossible.
那不可能的。
Not anymore.
没有不可能。
You wouldn't.
你不能那样。
Come now Veronica, smile,
放松点,维罗妮卡,笑一笑,
you're about to become a mother.
你就要当妈妈了。
Come on, Challenger.
过来,查林杰。
Well we made it.We're still alive.
我们做到了。我们还活着。
How can you tell?
怎么这么说?
I hurt too much to be dead.
我快要伤心死了。
Besides even in hell ape-men men don't use guns.
即使在地狱猿人也不会用枪。
They do if they've been genetically altered.
除非他们的基因被人改变了。
He's a bloody genius Hargrove.
Hargrove他可是个可怕的天才。
Are you saying he did this?
你是说这些都是他做的?
Yeah
是的
What now?
现在怎么办?
If the ape-men don't have Veronica,Hargrove does, let's go.
如果猿人没有抓走维罗妮卡就一定是Hargrove,我们走
This is insane.
这真是太疯狂了。
Hang on, it won't be much longer.
坚持下去,不会很久的。
I'm gonna pass out, all the blood's rushing to my head.
我要昏过去了,我的大脑严重充血。
It's a small price to pay to get us home.
我们想回家就得付出点代价。
Yes, that's easy for you to say.You're not the one hanging upside down.
是啊,你说起来容易。现在吊着的又不是你。
Ouch!
噢!
Oh please.
哦,别那么夸张。
Oh I'm going to be sick.
哦,我真觉得恶心。
Ah my hip isn't what it used to be
我的臀部一直都不太舒服
and I don't see as well at night anymore.
而且我夜间一直都看不清楚东西。
(萨莫瑞指的是童子血)
我在想那个调和的东西会不会...?
You're human aren't you?
你是个凡人对吗?
All too human I'm afraid.
凡人得不能再凡人了我恐怕
Alas, it doesn't work on mortal borns.
唉,那不行,那对凡人不起作用。
Pity.
可惜。
Hey wait a minute, before you go rushing off to your fairy prince.
嘿,等一下,在你变回那个仙女亲王之前,
King...fairy king. Whatever...
女王...仙女♥女♥王无所谓...
we had a deal.
我们有约定的。
What you seek is a five minute walk.
你们要找的地方往那走五分钟。
No more, no less.
不多不少。
Hello, if it wouldn't be too much to ask,
喂,如果不是太麻烦的话,
would somebody get me the hell down?
谁能先把我给放下来?
Renata?
Renata?
Renata?
Renata?
Renata talk to me!
Renata,跟我说话!
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你一定饿了。
I'm not.
我根本不饿。
For later maybe.
也许一会会饿。
There isn't going to be any later.
也许我没有一会了。
Do you know what your father's going to do to me?
你知道你♥爸♥爸要怎么对我吗?
My father is a great man,a great scientist.
我爸爸是一个伟大的人,一个伟大的科学家。
Your father's insane.
你♥爸♥爸是个疯子。
He sent the ape-men to kill them, to kill Roxton.
他把猿人放出去杀他们,去杀洛克斯顿。
He's just protecting himself, protecting me.
他只是在保护他自己,保护我。
You don't understand it's because he has to.
你不明白,他必须那样做。
It's London all over again.
否则伦敦的悲剧还会重演。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表