剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Either I fight him or he takes you as his bride
除非我打败他 不然他就要娶你
I don't see any other option
我没有其他选择
Maybe I do
也许我有
You send them away?
你放他们走了
Don't you ever do that again
以后不要对我动手
I should let you die
我真该杀了你
But I have grown so attached to you already
可我却变得越来越依赖你了
Marguerite
马格瑞特
Challenger They're my friends
查林杰 他们是我朋友
You only have one friend now, my love
你现在只有一个朋友 宝贝
See the way your chest is heaving Feel your blood on fire?
你的胸口在膨胀 血液在滚烫
How long has it been since you fed?
你上次吸血是多久以前?
Come to me
快过来
Patients
别急
Now!
马上!
What the hell are you doing?
你要干什么?
Eliminating your confusion
消除你的犹豫
Put it down Don't test me
把刀放下 别考验我
I'll only disappoint you
我会让你失望
You let your friends escape because you weren't hungry enough
你放了你的朋友因为你还不够饥饿
Soon your cravings will become ravings
很快 饥饿会战胜你的理智
Your desire madness
你会饿得发昏
Soon you will do anything to eat
为了吸血你会不惜一切
I've never seen anything like it
我从没见过这种情况
Did you see Roxton's face, skin, eyes
你看见洛克斯顿的脸了吗?他的皮肤 眼睛
Most be a fever some kind of disease
肯定再发烧 也许他生病了
What?
什么?
Let's say that poor man that attack Roxton passed on a germ a contagion
那个 袭击洛克斯顿的人肯定传染给他了某种病菌
One rabid animal infecting another
传染病
And it's infected his mind
难怪他突然变得那么疯狂
Sweating, labored breathing, oxygen deprivation of the blood
侵蚀了他的大脑 发汗 呼吸沉重 血液中严重缺氧
That's a lovely theory,
有趣的理论
but meanwhile what happens if he goes for our throats
不过他想吸我们的血怎么办
Roxton, it's me Challenger!
洛克斯顿 是我 查林杰!
Roxton!
洛克斯顿!
Come on now I never thought I'd say this but I don't want to shoot you
快住手 我没想到会有这一天 我不想杀你
Please, John!
够了 约翰!
Thank you
谢谢你
Your aim was rather wide of the market, my dear
你好像太没准头了宝贝
I guess my heart wasn't in it
我想我是心不在焉
What do we do with him now?
我们拿他怎么办?
We have no choice
没别的办法
We have to poison him What?
只能给他喂毒 什么?
Once more please, we poison Roxton to cure him?
再说一遍好吗 我们给他喂毒是为了救他吗?
The infection is destroying his red blood cells
病菌在吞噬他的红血球
We attack it the same way as we attack cancer
所以只能用治疗癌症的办法
We toxify his blood and the bacteria can't survive
血液中有毒素 病菌就无法存活
Remind me never to get sick around you
有你在 我绝不让自己生病
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
All right, let's get this over with
好吧 我们做个了断
It's not your fight
这场决斗
It's mine
让我来
I noticed these within the last few miles
我在路上发现了这个
Belladonna Beautiful lady
这个叫Belladonna 美丽的姑娘
So called because Italian women used to apply it to their eyes
以此为名是因为意大利姑娘喜欢把它涂在眼睛上
Dilated pupils were considered attractive
听说用了可以放大瞳孔
Let's hear it for the good old days
你知道的还真不少
So we crush the berries
所以我把它碾碎
and feed the juice to our friend
在喂他吃下毒汁
And then what? Then we pray
然后呢? 然后祈祷
I do not want to kill you
我并不想杀你
Well, that makes two of us
是的 我想我也是
Then sell me your woman
把她卖♥♥给我
I'm not his woman!
我不是他的女人
Ned, please stop
内德 求你 回去
Stand aside
站远点
You might get hurt
会伤到你的
Ned!
内德!
Stop it! Both of you stop it now!
住手!你们两个给我住手!
Keep him cool
保持凉爽
It's a fine line between curing him and killing him
真不懂你是想治好他还是想杀了他
He's purging The blood is fighting the poison
有希望 血液在抵抗毒素
Oh, my god is he?
哦 天哪他?
What now?
怎么办?
We won't know for a few hours
几个小时后才知道
Until he wakes
等他醒过来
You mean if he wakes
如果他还能醒过来的话
Ned! Niko!
内德! Niko!
Please
求你们
Nobody dies for me
不要为我而死
Veronica, what the hell are you doing?
维罗妮卡 你想干什么?
Ending this
结束这一切
Put down the knife
你把刀放下
You can fight over my corpse
你们在我的尸体上决斗吧
Veronica, please don't
维罗妮卡 求你 不要
Will you stop?
你会放弃?
This is a trick
这是圈套
She will not do it
她不是认真的
Goodbye, Ned
再见 内德
Why? Why is my life anymore valuable that yours?
为什么?难道我的生命会比你们的生命更珍贵吗?
You would do it
你是认真的
Yes
我是
Deny the prophecy, deny our hearts
否定梦的预兆 否定我们的心
It was just a dream
那只是个梦而已
These are yours
这个给你
You may leave my life, Veronica, but you will never leave my dreams
你能离开我的生活,可你永远也离不开我的梦
Safe journey Niko
一路平安 Niko
Be worthy of her
好好珍惜她
Let's get this straight
我直截了当地说
I'm not his
我不属于他
I'm not yours
也不属于你
We were crazy We were desperate
我们疯了是绝望
What right did we have to gamble with his life?
我们凭什么那他的命来赌?
The Roxton we knew was dead
我们认识的洛克斯顿死了
The thing that he turned into would have killed us and gone on killing
他变成了另一个人 他会杀了我们所有的人
At least we gave him a chance
至少我们给了他机会
Roxton!
洛克斯顿!
The fever's broken
他退烧了
Thank, God
谢天谢地
I think he's going to be all right
我想他没事了
Welcome back
欢迎回来
Oh my god, what have you done?
哦 天哪 你干了什么?
He's disoriented.It's probably the side effects of the poison
他很混乱 大概是毒素的副作用
Easy, easy
放松 放松
Take it easy, old man.We've gotta get you back to the balloon
慢慢来 我们把你弄回热气球上
No, not yet
不 先等等
You know for someone who was just brought back from the living dead,
你知道这个世界上有几个人能死里逃生吗
you don't seem very happy
你好像不太高兴
I could hear the wind as it crested the mountains a hundred miles away
我能听见 几百英里外风吹过山顶的声音
I could feel the tiny heartbeat of a bird on the wing
我能感到小鸟飞翔时微弱的心跳
And when I looked at the stars
当我看向星空
Forget it No, go on, please
算了吧 不 继续 说吧
Suddenly, I knew all the answers
突然间 我知道了所有的谜底
I could see the plan of it all I belonged
我能看到这一切 就像我置身于其中
I was home
我在家里
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你知道那种感觉吗?
Challenger, wait!
等等 查林杰!
I'll go aloneYou sure?
我单独过去 你确定?
It's better this way
这样更好
Do you think he knows what it's doing?
你觉得他知道自己在做什么吗
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表