剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
We have no evidence that's it's actually hurting him.
我们还证明不了马龙受到伤害。
I have all I need.
这些足够了。
Hold up! Hold up!
站住!站住!
We're circling back.
我们在绕回去。
No we're not.
没有。
Look I may not have a jeweled staff but I have a great sense of direction.
虽然我没有宝石,可是我的方向感很强。
We're headed back toward the caves.
我们正在朝山洞走。
Come on close your eyes,taste the wind, whatever...
Gideon,闭上眼睛,闻闻风,试试看。
Can't you feel the right way?
辨得出方向吗?
I'll only lead you to another ambush. No.
我怕再带你们走进埋伏 不。
that's your brother's job.
那是你哥哥的事。
What are you doing,I'm to blame.
你干什么?我才应该受到责备。
That's just what he wants you to think. Search him.
他就希望你这么想。搜吧。
For what? He's been marking the trail.
搜什么? 他一直在留记号♥。
You didn't lead the Goths to your people Gideon, Lucas did.
把Goths人引来的不是你,是他。
Don't be ridiculous,they're in this together.
你血口喷人,他们都是一伙的。
She planted that powder.
那是她的口袋。
Warriors don't surrender.
勇士不会投降。
So why were you so quick to give up at the cave?
你为什么那么快就想投降?
We were cornered.
我们顶不住。
You knew they were out there.
你知道他们在洞外。
That's why you stayed back while Gideon led the others out.
所以你留在后面,让 Gideon 带人出去。
You sent them out to die. You're wrong.
你让他们送死。 你错了。
You betrayed the abbey too didn't you?
寺院也是你出♥卖♥♥♥的吧?
You weren't the Goths prisoner you were their secret weapon.
你不是他们的俘虏,而是他们的间谍。
How else could you escape without a mark on you?
不然你怎么逃出来怎么一点伤都没有?
Gideon.
Gideon.
Lucas. It's not true.
Lucas.他骗人。
Drop your weapon. No.
把你的武器放下。 别。
Shoot him. And risk killing the Chosen One?
开枪。 把天选者一起打死吗?
Lucas you're my brother.Your older brother.
Lucas,你是我哥哥. 是比你年长的哥哥。
I should have been chosen.Drop it or he dies.
当初应该是我被选中。把枪放下或者他死。
Shoot through me.What?
打我吧。什么?
只有这样才能救我的人♥民♥.
从我身上打过去杀掉他,
No.
不。
Roxton just take a shot you can do this.
罗斯顿开枪啊,你枪法准。
Can you?are you sure?
准吗?敢保证吗?
Shoot!
开枪!
This is between us brother.
我们做个了断哥哥。
Next time.
下次吧。
You should have killed him!
你应该打死他!
He couldn't,
他不能。
not again.
他有心病。
They'll be on us we must run.
他们要来了,快跑吧。
No, I'm done running.
不,我跑够了。
The Goths are right out there.
Goths人就在前面。
They'll be on us in a day.
很快就能找来。
Our only chance is to bring the fight to them.
唯一的机会是主动出击。
We won't win there's too many of them.
没有用,他们人太多了。
I thought a warrior never turns from his enemies.
你说过勇士不应该逃避敌人。
I'm not.
我没逃。
Phelan and I know where our people are hidden.
我和Phelan知道我们的人藏在哪,
We cannot be taken alive.
我们不能被活捉。
Look people betray you
你被人出♥卖♥♥♥了。
that's the way life is.It happens all the time.
这种事情经常会发生。
you don't kill yourself over it.
不要为此想不开。
Gideon is right.
Gideon说的有道理。
If we are taken...
要是被抓...
no one can withstand torture indefinitely.
苦刑之下难免开口。
Dying is not an option. No...
可也不能去死。死...
it's inevitable.
是不可避免的。
You play martyr...
你死了...
and the Goths get stronger.
Goths人就更强大。
In another generation a new Chosen One will rise up.
再过一代,新的天选者就会诞生。
People are dead because they believed in you...
那些人因为信任你而死...
I believed in you.
我信任你。
And you better believe I'll kick your sorry ass...
我就是把你拖走...
across this jungle before I let you kill yourself.
也不能让你自己结束自己的生命。
You think I want to die? Yes.
你以为我想死吗? 对。
because right now that's easier than living.
因为现在死比活着舒服。
I know how that feels Gideon.
我理解你的感觉。
There's a big difference between honor and guilt.
荣誉和负疚有很大区别的。
Let's go.
走吧。
Can I ask where?
请问去哪?
They want to play capture the leader let's give them a game to remember.
我想给他们留下一个深刻的教训。
I knew you'd come.
我知道你会来。
I can't do this.
我不能这样。
You can't do anything else.
你必须这样。
Life must continue...
生命必须延续...
this is why we exist,to continue to exist.
所以我们才会存在,必须存在。
But Veronica...
可维罗妮卡...
I understand your feelings but we are Adam and Eve.
我理解你的感情,可我们是亚当和夏娃。
We must finish this journey.
必须经历这个过程。
It must happen now,
而且是现在。
please.
来吧。
But I love her.
但是我爱她。
I know.
我知道。
But I've done everything you've asked of me.
你让我做的我都做了。
Except bring me your brother. I still can.
可你没把你弟弟带来。 我再去。
Traitor.
叛徒。
She survived the attack.
她没被打死。
We were able to...
我们想办法...
persuade her to tell us were the rebels are hiding.
说服了她,告诉我们反叛者藏在哪。
So thankfully I don't need you anymore.
所以现在,我们不再需要你了。
Cut his head off slowly.
砍下他的头,慢慢的。
Wait! I can be the Chosen One.
慢点!我能当天选者。
I can deliver the rebels to you without a fight.
不用打仗就能把他们交给你。
What makes you think you were chosen to...
你凭什么认为...
be anything more than food for worms?
你能把他们交给我呢?
I have this.
我有这个。
The Moya have never seen Gideon.
Moya人从没见过 Gideon.
With this I am the 'Star of Hope'.
有了这个,我就是“希望之星”。
Interesting,
有意思。
you do think well under pressure.
早就该给你点压力。
Thanks to you life continues.
由于你,生命得以延续。
Get away from him.
不许你碰他。
Wait! Don't do this.
等等!不要这样。
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知道你在说些什么吗?
Yes I do!
是的,我知道。
She's infected you!
她感染了你!
The being inside him has returned to me.
那东西已经回到我身上。
He's safe now, free.
他现在自♥由♥了。
And I'll make sure he stays that way.
为了让你永远不再骚扰他。
Let go of me.
放开我。
Listen to me would you kill a woman for wanting a child.
听我说,她只想要个孩子,你忍♥心吗。
What? Goodbye Ned.
什么?再见内德.
She was the last of a dying race...
她的种族只剩她一个了...
she needed a human host to procreate.
她需要人类宿主来繁殖。
She took a dying female Kaya she needed a...
她选中了濒死的Kaya ,然后需要...
A man.
一个男人。
Veronica...
维罗妮卡...
since the day I met you.
从见到你那天起,
Don't, not now.
别说了,现在别说。
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Walk you home?
我能跟你回家吗?
Don't fire unless it's an emergency.
不到万不得已不要开枪。
You ready?
好了吗?
Hey!
嘿!
Kill them! Kill them all!
杀了他们,杀了他们!
It seemed like an emergency to me.
刚才已经是万不得已了。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表