剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Her labors stalled and if you don't help her you're going to lose them both.
她这是难产,你们再不救她,大人孩子就完了.
We will be doing something.
我们会想办法.
You can kill me right away and risk that child needlessly dying,
你们现在杀了我孩子恐怕也活不成了.
or you can let me help Asu.
不如先让我救Asu.
You can always kill me later.
你们以后再杀我.
My eyes.
我的眼睛.
Don't be afraid...
不要害怕...
I am Lento the healer. I take on the misery of the world.
我是医士Lento,我承担世上所有的痛苦.
No one will supplant me.
没有人能替代我.
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧.
That is how I feel now, constantly day and night.
我现在就是这种感觉,日复一日.
That is how I will feel for the rest of my life.
一辈子都得不到解脱.
When it's too much tell me, and I'll make it stop...
承受不住就告诉我,我让它停止...
...forever.
...永远停止.
It's alright,Challenger, it's us.
别怕查林杰,是我们.
Are you all right? I can't see, I'm blind.
你还好吧? 我看不见了,我瞎了.
Any better?
好点了吗?
I'm fine, fine.
好了好了
Really?
真的?
How many fingers am I holding up? Three.
你看这是几根手指? 三根.
Sorry.
抱歉.
Enough games.
别玩了.
We can't leave you here.
我们不能把你留在这儿.
And we can't give up on Summerlee either.
也不能不救萨莫瑞
Dammit we're running out of time.
可是时间不多了该死的.
Even if we catch Lento, we won't make it back to the village before moon rise.
即使能抓住Lento我们也没法把他按时送回去.
Moon rise the baby.
那可不一定孩子.
Lento said no one would supplant him. He must have meant the baby.
Lento说没人能替代他,一定是指孩子.
He's circling back to the grove.
他绕到那儿去了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
After Lento.
去追Lento.
Oh no...not alone.
哦不...你一个人不行
Somebody's gotta stay here with Challenger
你在这儿陪查林杰
I need to finish this. And if he kills you?
我去了结他. 要是他杀了你呢?
Well then it will be your turn.
那就看你的了.
Just be careful Malone. The whole grove is full of booby traps.
小心点儿马龙.那儿到处都是陷阱.
I know.
我知道.
Just slow him down we'll try to get back to the altar before him.
你拖住他,我们尽量赶到他的前面.
Just protect the child.
我要保护孩子.
Have you ever killed anyone before?
你杀过人吗?
I was in the war.
我打过仗.
Answer the question.
回答问题.
I've seen death.
我见过死亡.
You're just a reporter Malone...
你是记者马龙...
killing an animal is very different then killing a human being.
杀野兽和杀人完全是两回事.
To look him in the eye know you are about to end his life...
站在你面前的,完全是和你一样的生命...
Just remember, Lento, he isn't human anymore.
只是记住,Lento,他已经不是人了.
Is this it?
是这个吗?
No Black Cohosh,
不,Black Cohosh,
this, this is Black Cohosh.
这个,这个才是Black Cohosh.
I need more of it I need as much of it as you can find.
快去采,能采多少采多少.
There's some in our own balloon please bring it all here.
我们气球里有点儿,快去拿来.
Okay. She's dying.
好的 她要死了.
No she's dehydrating.
不,她这是脱水.
Where's the water?
水在哪儿?
Good, good, make sure she drinks.
好,好,让她多喝水.
What if it doesn't fill up all the way?
要是升不上去怎么办?
We'll be stuck treading water in a freezing wet hole.
我们就一直在这儿踩水玩吗.
As long as we can float high enough to reach those.
只要我们能够到那个,
Then we can climb the rest of the way.
我们就能爬上去了.
What?
什么?
Oh nothing.
没什么.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Seeing if our friends are waiting for us.
看看我们的朋友还在不在上面.
Looks like the coast is clear.
看来不在了.
Is this what you're looking for?
你是在找这个吗?
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点本事吗?
It's good enough.
足够了.
Please...
求求你...
help me.
救救我.
You did this to me.
一切都是因为你.
I gave my life for yours.
我给了你生命.
Help me!
救救我!
I'm sorry. No.
对不起. 不.
It was the only way.
这对我是解脱.
But you gave me life.
但是你救过我.
And you have given me back...
而你帮我找回了我的...
my soul.
灵魂.
I'll go get some help.There's no time.
我去找人来. 没时间了.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Well that was an adventure.
真是太惊险了.
That was a great save thanks.
多亏你救了我.
Consider us even.
我们扯平了.
How do you figure that?
这是什么意思?
Hey!
嘿!
Coral snake very pretty also very deadly.
银环蛇很美丽毒性也大.
If you hadn't grabbed it before it reached me.
你不抓住它它就要咬到我了.
I thought you said it was harmless
你不是说没毒,
you know the jungles full of them.
而且丛林里到处都是吗
Scarlet King is harmless...
红蛇王没有毒...
the Coral snake on the other hand is lethal.
而银环蛇却是剧毒.
It's an easy mistake to make ...
那很容易搞错...
for beginners.
对于没见过的人来说.
There this should help a bit.
这个能管点用.
Is that any better?
好点儿了吗?
Good enough. Thanks.
好多了,谢谢.
Where is he? I want to see the baby.
他在哪儿?我想看看孩子.
You mean this baby?
这个孩子吗?
The new shaman, your new healer.
刚出生的,新的医士.
He must be a handsome fellow.
一定是个漂亮的小伙儿.
Yes, SHE is.
对,“他”是.
HE, is a beautiful little girl.
啊,看,多漂亮的一个小姑娘.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表