剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
to let this man die at our hands.
要是这个人死在我们手上.
If you can save him...
你要是想救...
you'd better be fast he won't last much longer.
就快去,他挺不了多久了.
I'll be fine...
我会没事的...
your friend will be too.
你朋友也没事.
Surrender your pain.
抛弃你的痛苦.
Now is not your time.
你现在不该死.
Come back!
回来吧!
Look at me!
看着我!
Look at me! Enough you need to rest.
看着我! 够了你需要休息.
Not yet!
还不行!
Look at me!
看着我!
He saved Malone.
他救活了马龙.
And destroyed himself, you don't know what you've done.
但是毁了他自己,看你们干的好事.
I think I've missed a step.
我想我可能踩空了.
It's better than being dinner.
那也比被吃好.
Only just,
我的天啊,
that's the last time I play follow the leader with you.
这是我最后一次跟你跑了.
I'll get us out of here.
我能带你出去.
Sounds fair you did get us in.
那当然,是你带我进来的.
Lento.
Lento.
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Yura...
Yura...
you have nothing to fear from me.
你用不着害怕我
I am what I was, nothing has changed.
我跟以前一样什么也没变.
You were the best of us.
你是佼佼者.
Your memory will be honored.
我们会记住你.
Come on, there's work to be done.
别这样,我还有事没做完.
Who is going to bring the new shaman into the world?
谁来把新仪式介绍到世界上?
Not you.
不用你.
I am your healer.
我是你的医士.
I am your friend.
我是你的朋友.
No, you are what destroyed my friend.
不,你毁了我的朋友.
I have given my life for this village...
我为村子付出了我的生命...
my soul.
我的灵魂.
And now you repay me...
你的报答方式就是...
with murder.
杀了我.
Released me!
放了我!
You know what is in me.
你知道我是什么.
I will make you suffer...
我要让你经受...
every horror my hands have ever touched.
我所经受过的所有恐惧.
I will rip your beating heart from your chest...
我要把你的心挖出来...
and fill it with an eternity of agony.
我要让它永远充满痛苦.
Yura! Yura!
Yura! Yura!
Come on it's time to go.
好了该走了.
Wait! How is he?
等一下!他怎么样?
He's finished. Finished?
他完了.完了?
There must be something you can do for him?
你可以为他做点什么?
Yes there is.
说得对.
We will kill him.
杀了他.
You buy this?
你相信吗?
They believe all sickness is caused by evil.
他们认为所有的疾病都是由邪气引起的.
They actually think he's been taken over by demons.
他们真的认为他被魔鬼取代了.
No, not quite not taken over...
不对,不是取代...
just filled.
是占据.
Not you too?
你也相信?
You were dying now you're not.
你差点死了但是现在你没有
But if that's true then it is my fault.
如果是这样那就是我的错
He's gonna die because of me.
他为我而死.
It is not your fault.
不是你的错.
If I hadn't rushed into the grove.
如果我不跑到那儿去.
And if the woman hadn't of screamed...
要是那个女的没喊...
if the darts hadn't of been poisoned.
要是那个镖上没毒.
And if I hadn't of told him to save you.
要是我没让他救你.
Too many ifs my friend.
只能假设了.
Malone...
马龙...
I didn't know it was going to be your life for his.
我不知道这样会害死他.
And if you had?
要是知道呢?
So you have no medicines at all?
你们根本没有药?
No herbal remedies?
草药有没有?
We have no need.
我们不需要.
For generations there has always...
几百年来都是...
been a shaman to take on the illness of the village.
医士把病引到自己身上
Until now.
直到现在.
Asu's child will be born at moon rise.
Asu的孩子天黑降生
He is destined to become the greatest of our healers.
他将是我们最伟大的医士.
What about Lento?
那Lento呢?
It was the healers bargain...
作为医士...
every gift has its price.
都要付出代价.
So it would seem.
这倒是实话.
Lento knew that one day he might overflow with the evil inside him.
Lento知道有朝一日他的体内会充满邪气.
Believe me...
相信我...
whatever is left of his soul...
他圣洁的灵魂...
is welcoming the release that death will bring.
会欢迎死亡带来的解脱.
No one welcomes death.
没人会欢迎死亡.
That's not our decision to make.
这件事由不得我们
So we're just gonna stand around and do nothing while they murder him?
那只能眼看着他们杀死他?
Lento sacrificed himself for his people.
Lento为了村民牺牲了自己.
Not really so different from a certain carpenter...
这跟我们的上帝差不多...
who gave his life for our souls.
为我们牺牲.
I need to be higher.
再高一点儿.
I'm trying.
我在用力.
Higher!
高点儿!
This is as high as I go.
我只能举这么高了.
Almost got it, a little more.
就要够到了!
A little more?
再高一点儿?
There is no more.
不能再高了.
Where is it? What? Where's what?
哪儿去了? 什么哪儿去了?
Oh you poor thing.
哦可怜的东西.
Did that big bad lady frighten you?
那位女士吓到你了吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什么?
It's a Scarlet King he's perfectly harmless.
这是红蛇王,对人没有害.
the jungle's full of them.
丛林里多得是.
Doesn't mean you treat him like family.
那也不能把它当人.
No sense you being trapped down here with us.
对,你不能和我们一起被关在这儿.
There's enough snakes down here already.
这里“蛇”已经够多了.
If you insist on feeding the wild animals...
你要是总是喂野生动物...
they'll never learn to fend for themselves.
它们会丧失求生的本领.
You could be up there with them.
没有它你就上去了.
Oh, no, no, no
哦,不,不,不
No I prefer being stuck down a twenty foot hole...
我还是更喜欢呆在这儿...
with you.
和你在一起.
Never had a sister to share cherished moments with.
体验一下和妹妹在一起的的感觉.
You look better.
你怎么样.
Good as new thanks to you.
好多了多谢你.
If it weren't for our dart you wouldn't have needed me.
要是你不中镖你就不会需要我.
You're trying to help Asu weren't you?
你当时是想救Asu吧?
You're a hero.
你是一个英雄.
Some hero.
什么英雄.
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我是来道歉的.
For what?
为什么?
It was my illness, my evil.
是我的病,我的邪气.
You think it overwhelmed me?
你认为我中了邪气?
Yura said...
Yura说的...
Do you really have that much evil in you?
Yura说你体内有这么多邪气吗?
Yura has been waiting for a chance like this for months now.
Yura等这样的机会已经等了很久了.
Why? The child
为什么? 那个孩子.
his powers will eclipse mine...
他的能力将超过我...
or those of any healer we've seen for generations.
以及几百年来所有的医士.
But first he must be guided, trained.
不过首先他得接受指导,训练.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表