剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That's odd ...
真奇怪...
he's gone to a lot of trouble to take back a runaway slave.
为了一个逃跑的奴隶不惜自己冒险
Well clear the decks the Paris fashion show has hit town.
哇 快收拾一下 巴黎时装表演开始了
You look beautiful.
你真美
It was my mother's.
我妈妈的
What do you think daddy?
你觉得呢爸爸?
Do I look like her?
我像她吗?
You look so much like her.
你看起来很像她。
It's as if your mother were here with us.
我还以为你妈妈又回来了
Summerlee have you noticed anything about Tom?
萨莫瑞你觉没觉得汤姆有点奇怪?
Such as?
比方说?
Oh I don't know, something about his story doesn't quite hold up.
我不知道 他那个故事好像有点说不通
Indeed, in what way?
是吗 为什么?
Oh come on, a savage drags halfway across
哦 你看一个野蛮人想尽办法
the plateau for a runaway slave?
就为了抓回逃跑的奴隶吗
And you didn't see that look he just gave Veronica.
还有他刚才看维罗妮卡的眼神
I don't know what you mean.
我还是不明白
Oh neither do I.
我自己也是
I can't help feeling there's something wrong with the guy.
但我总觉得那家伙有点问题
As far as I'm concerned Tom is fine.
可据我所知汤姆他很好
I wish I could say the same about you.
希望你和我一样这么想
Challenger Summerlee?
查林杰 萨莫瑞?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
No one here Malone they're gone ...
好像没人 出去了...
and so are the guns.
枪也没了
Guess that lets out the notion of a picnic.
不会上外面野餐了吧
Roxton quick!
洛克斯顿快来!
Marguerite. She's alive.
玛格瑞特 还活着
Someone's hit her pretty hard.
被重物击昏的
Well, I guess that rules out your theory of the noble savage.
我猜是你信任的那个野蛮人干的
I'd say Kartas beat us here.
他一定在等我们
Seems you're right.
也许是的
Why are there no signs of a struggle? No blood, no shells.
怎么没有打斗痕迹?没血迹 没子弹
Maybe they escaped to the jungle.
可能他们逃向树林了
He's only one man.
他就一个人
Who trapped the two of us.I'm going after him.
谁把我们逮到的 我去看看
I'm with ya.
我也去
One of us has to stay here with Marguerite.
必须留一个照顾马格瑞特
You're going to go after him alone and unarmed.
你连枪都没有怎么去
There's nothing in there except dried herbs and rat droppings.
就算是找到他也只是死路一条
Son of a gun.
你藏的。
You could say that.
可以这么说
Always keep an ace up your sleeve Malone.
永远保持警惕马龙
Roxton,
洛克斯顿
if it comes down to you or him.
如果和他打起来
I'll make sure it's him.
死的人是他
You were bait, a trap.
你是诱饵 陷阱
And you walked right into it.
你自己跳进了陷阱
I wish you no harm.
希望你们放下枪
I'm after the evil one.
我在找一个罪人
You don't mean me?
是说我么?
Good girl.
好姑娘
Sooner or later justice is always served.
迟早有一天,恶人将受到惩罚
令人恶心的矿营里干活的奴隶吗
你以为我生来就是在那种
That the only sunlight I ever saw was through a metal grate?
终年见不到阳光
That does not excuse murder.
那不是你故意杀人的借口
Like hell, I needed food and trade goods for my journey here.
如果没有食物,没有钱 我永远到不了这
So you murdered a man who saved your life?
所以你杀了那个救你的人?
I'd kill a thousand to get here.
为了这些我不惜一切
When Layton and his wife were chained beside me they told me about this place
Layton夫妇就锁在我旁边,他们告诉我这里
their life their daughter.
他们的生活 他们的女儿
It was like a dream.
就像一场梦
Then they told me they had found a drug
他们还说已经发现一种药
that could turn anyone to their will.
可以通过它控制他人的意识
So I stole their map ...
所以我偷了他们的地图来到这
and disappeared and I found the drug ...
药我已经找到了
that will make a slave named Largo ...
那个叫Largo的人不是奴隶...
a king.
是国王
Never happen.
绝不可能
Kings need wisdom and compassion...
国王要睿智和仁慈...
seems like yours are in short supply.
好像这些你都不具备
Challenger, Summerlee best back off.
查林杰 萨莫瑞 往后点
Oh .
不
what the hells going on?
他们怎么了?
They're drugged Roxton.
被我下了药
They have no will of their own ...
已经失去了自己的意识...
until it wares off and you will be long dead by then.
直到药力消失 但你等不到了
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Who would you rather be killed by Roxton ...
你想开枪射谁...
a friend or an enemy?
朋友还是敌人?
Run!
跑!
All right guys.
来吧
Find him and when you do kill him.
追到之后杀了他
Oh Malone.
哦 马龙
It's okay Kartas is gone.
没事了 Kartas 走了
Kartas? Who the hell is Kartas?
Kartas?Kartas是谁?
The man who attacked you.
袭击你的人
It was Summerlee who hit me.
打晕我的是萨莫瑞
Summerlee? Maybe you better lay down.
萨莫瑞?你应该再躺一会
Maybe I need to say it slower.
我说的应该再慢些
Summerlee whacked me with a skillet.
萨莫瑞用煎锅打我的头
Why would he do that?I don't know.
为什么打你?我不知道
It's got something to do with Tom Layton.
肯定是和Tom Layton有关
Veronica's father?
维罗妮卡的父亲?
If he's her father I'll wash Roxton's socks for a month.
如果他是她父亲。我给洛克斯顿洗一个月的袜子
You should have seen the way he looked at her.
他的眼神怪怪的
On second thoughts maybe you shouldn't.
你最好也仔细想想
There's definitely something wrong with this guy.
我敢肯定这家伙一定有问题
Kartas the one that was following Tom.
Kartas 是想抓汤姆的人
What about him?
怎么了?
He swore that Tom was a murderer.
他发誓汤姆是个杀人犯
We've got to go after them.
快去找找他们
Where's my gun?
我的枪呢?
Forget it all the guns are gone.
别提了 都不见了
What about your pistol? History.
你的手♥枪♥呢? 一样
We're unarmed?
我们没武器?
I got this from the kitchen.
我在厨房♥找的这个
Perfect we'll mince them to death.
好极了 我们可以全副武装的出发了
Logic Challenger,you're a sucker for it.
嘿 查林杰你上当了
I have to kill you.
我要杀了你
Didn't you hear,he drugged you.
没听到么 他下了药
You have to die. I got that part.
你必须死 我手里有枪
You have no choice.
你没选择
Friends can't reason with them can't shoot them.
该死 既说不通也不能开枪
On the contrary Roxton it's really no problem.
可我不一样洛克斯顿,我没有那样的问题
How disappointing,time to reload.
真是遗憾 该上子弹了
Where are you going? The gunshots came from this way.
你去哪?枪声在那边
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Empty. I know.
空的 我知道
Great.
很好
Could I have the gun back please? Why?
把枪还我好吗? 为什么?
So I can kill you.
我才能杀你
You're serious? What in Gods name has gotten into you?
你认真的吗?以上帝的名义你到底怎么了?
It's the plants you see
因为一种药
Tom has discovered this marvelous neuro-toxin.
汤姆发现了这个神奇的神经毒素。
A what?
什么?
A drug that for a few hours makes anyone obey.
然后就能控制吃药人的意志
How handy.
这么容易
I need my gun.
我要我的枪
What you need is a lobotomy.
你需要做一个脑手术
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表