剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Better the raptor than us. -Let's go.
迅猛龙比我们好吃多了 我们走吧
May I enter?
我可以进来吗?
I get the feeling you don't normally have to ask first.
我认为法老应该不习惯这些礼节的
Only when entering the chamber of a Queen.
进女王的房♥间当然应该这样
Well in that case my castle is your castle.
好吧 既然这样 我特许你可以随便一点
So how did you survive being buried alive?
你怎么可以被活埋还不会死?
The Gods protected me.
有神在保护我
They summoned the serpent to burrow a whole near my face.
它召唤众神在我周围 保护我不受伤害
Lucky you.
你真幸运
It was a sign of my divine right to rule...
是太阳神赋予我的权力...
a judgment against Nefertiti, my sister.
才不被我妹妹娜芙蒂蒂伤害
Your sister had you buried alive?
是你的妹妹活埋了你?
When my father died she saw her chance,
在我父王死后 她看到了希望
and killing me made her the only heir to the thrown.
所以杀死我夺走我的王位
Now my people have to suffer her murderous rule.
我的人♥民♥一定在她的统治下 生不如死
Well so much for your delicate flower theory.
那么你呢 我相信你一定是个圣明的仁君
And I am left with nothing...
我拿什么来送给我...
to offer my beautiful savior.
我美丽的救世主呢
Offer me?
送给我?
A woman like you deserves the riches of a kingdom.
像你这样的女人 值得拥有国王的一切
Riches as in gold, jewels?
送给我很多黄金 珠宝?
More than you can count.
多得你无法想象
No it's absolutely out of the question.
不 绝对不可能的
All I'm saying is we keep him alive...
我们只需要保护他的安全...
long enough to warn his people of his sister's treason.
只要他能够解救他的人♥民♥ 从他妹妹手中夺回王位
I am not a hired gun.
我们不是被雇佣的枪手
He goes back by himself she'll just kill him again.
如果他自己回去 她妹妹一定还会杀死他的
Probably do a better job of it this time.
她这次可能说对了一次
Thank you. So we shouldn't go back.
谢谢 但他可以不回去啊
It's his world he not gonna just give it up.
用他的话说 他不能轻易放弃
Marguerite this isn't our fight.
玛格丽特 这不是我们的战争
I don't believe you two.
我不敢相信这是你们两个
A reporter; and you,you call yourself a visionary?
一个记者 还有你 你说自己是个预言家?
Pharaohs in the jungle Challenger...
埃及法老危在旦夕查林杰...
it's the eighth wonder of the world.
这是这世界第八大奇迹
And what has he offered you?
他答应给你什么?
Excuse me?
你什么意思?
Well we all know what drives you Marguerite.
我们都知道你的动力来源玛格丽特
Do we?
什么?
Gold - jewels or is it money?
黄金 珠宝 或者钱?
Don't get self righteous on me Challenger.
你不要在那里自以为是了查林杰
Gold - glory we're all driven by something.
黄金 荣誉 我们都被这些东西驱使
I know you want this find.
我知道你想要这个发现
认为自己有多高尚
你不要在那故作清高自以为是的
we leave in an hour.
一小时后出发
My God did you see the size of that thing?
天啊 你们看到那家伙的块头了吗?
Yes very humbling.
是的 太可怕了
Our guns would be pea shooters against her.
我们的子弹打在它身上 可能只是瘙痒痒
Luckily brains won out over brawn hey Roxton?
幸运的是我们用智慧战胜了蛮力是吧罗斯顿?
Hhh my head
是的当然
What's the matter?
怎么了?
She left the raptor. Maybe she didn't see it.
它没吃迅猛龙也许它没看见
Uh uh. You think she's hunting us?
哈啊 你认为它是在猎捕我们?
Not us.
不是我们
Me? You think she's hunting me?
我?你认为它是在找我?
You touched her egg,your scent is in her nest.
你碰过它的蛋 你身上味道一定留在她的洞穴
She thinks I destroyed her nest.
它认为我毁坏它的洞穴?
If that's the case she'll be doubling back soon.
如果是那样的话 它马上会回来的
We need to move we'll use this to try to create a false trail.
我们赶快走 用这个衣袖误导她的味觉
Try to slow her down. This way.
至少拖延下它走这边
That's not the way to the treehouse.
这边没的回树屋的路
We're not going to the treehouse Summerlee.
我们不回树屋萨莫瑞
Unless you want her to follow us home?
除非你想它跟着我们回家?
No...no!
不 不!
This is it?
这就是吗?
One pyramid, a dozen people?
一座金字塔 一打人?
This is our place of worship, our civilization lies many days to the west.
这是我们的民族典礼 我们的文化与很多西方文化息息相关
So what are they doing?
那现在我们干嘛?
It's a coronation.
这是加冕礼
The pyramid is my father's tomb. The priests transfers his power to Nefertiti
那个金字塔是我父亲的坟墓 牧师把父王的权利传给娜芙蒂蒂
making her the next pharaoh.
让她成为下一任法老
It's remarkable.
真是太壮观了
Get down.
趴下
I thought you said everyone would be pleased to see you?
你不是说你的人♥民♥很愿意见到你吗?
And they will be,when we kill her.
当然会 杀了她之后
Praise to Ra!
向太阳神祈祷!
You never said anything about killing your sister.
你从来没有跟我说过要杀死你妹妹
I wish it could be different,
我也不希望是这样
but to reclaim my kingdom it's the only way.
但为了夺回王位这是唯一的办法
It's out of the question. You lied to me.
这是不可能的 你骗我
No I mislead you perhaps,
也许我误导了你
but only because I feared you wouldn't come.
我只是怕你知道后不会帮我
You're right we wouldn't have.
你说对了 我们不会帮你
But you must help me
但你们必须帮助我
I need your strength,your weapons.
我需要你的力量 还有武器
We didn't sign up for murder.
我们不会帮你的
Why bother to save me only to condemn me now?
你们为什么要救我现在又不帮助我?
You have your life.
你可以有自己的生活
My life, my life belongs to my people.
我的生活 我的生活属于我的人♥民♥
How can I live while they remain enslaved?
我怎么可以苟延残喘而置我的人♥民♥于不顾?
If Nefertiti isn't stopped, I won't be the only one buried alive.
如果娜芙蒂蒂不住手 那我一定不是唯一一个被活埋的人
Ramses I'm sorry I wish we could help you but we are not going to kill your sister.
拉姆西斯对不起 我们希望可以帮到你 但绝对不是去杀你妹妹
No of course not.
不 当然不是去杀他
I let my passion take hold of me, but killing her
我只是想夺回属于我的王位 而不是杀她
I mustn't lower myself to her level.
我不会像她一样残暴的
You said your people would follow you if they knew the truth.
你说过如果你的人♥民♥如果知道真♥相♥一定会拥护你
They would but as long as Nefertiti wields the scepter of Ra
他们会的 但是只要娜芙蒂蒂手中握有太阳权杖
no one will dare challenge her.
就没人敢挑战她
The scepter of Ra?
什么太阳权杖?
It is the symbol of the Pharaoh's divine power.
太阳权杖是法老王位的象征
Whoever holds it controls the kingdom.
无论谁拥有了它 就拥有了王位
So if hypothetically you were to get hold of the scepter?
这么说如果你得到了那个权杖?
Nefertiti would have no choice but to concede the throne to me.
娜芙蒂蒂就不得不退位 将王位还给我
A bloodless coup.
一场和平的抗争
All right I'm listening.
好的 我知道了
We must act tonight while Nefertiti keeps vigil in my father's burial chamber.
我们必须今晚行动 今晚娜芙蒂蒂会在我父王那守夜
Tomorrow she'll return to our kingdom and surround herself with a hundred guards.
明天她就会回到皇宫 到时候就会有成百的士兵守卫
So this is her last night in the tomb?
所以这是她在墓室的最后一晚?
Alone. Her and a dozen guards.
就她 还有几个士兵
No only two at the entrance.
不 只有出口的两个
If we make it that far.
这真是最好的机会
That should do it.We can't risk a bigger fire.
只能够这样了 太大的火会引起火灾
As far as I'm concerned this hole is an oasis.
现在这个山洞简直就是沙漠中的一片绿洲
Oh just to sit down.
我来坐一会
heaven.
天啊
Well at least we won't starve.
至少我们得填饱肚子
Would you like some professor?
你吃一点吧教授?
I don't think I've got the energy to chew.
我恐怕现在已经没有咀嚼的力气了
Is this really necessary we must have lost the beast hours ago?
这真的有必要吗 我们已经甩掉它几个小时了?
I'm afraid you don't understand.
恐怕你还是没有明白
It's not just a hungry animal Professor.
那不是一只饥饿的恐龙 教授
It's a personal vendetta.
它是寻找仇人报仇
Try to get some rest.
大家休息一下
I didn't realize eyelids cold hurt so much.
我从来不知道一个人可以困成这样
Poor thing he's had quite a day.
真可怜 他一定是累坏了
Just one more adventure to tell his grandchildren when he gets back home.
等他回伦敦之后 这又是他讲给他孙子的好遗产
Veronica, if we do find a way off
维罗妮卡如果我们找到了离开这的路
will you come with us?
你和我们一起回去吗?
This is my home,I have no reason to leave.
这儿是我的家 我没的理由离开这
Not even for Malone?
为了马龙也不行吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表