剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Dammit don't you think I know that.
该死,你以为我会修吗
I'm a journalist I'm not an electrician.
我是记者,不是电学家
I knew you could do it.
我知道你能行
I beg of you,
我请求你
help me!
帮帮我
You're electrocuting him,you'll kill him!
你用电击他,会电死他
He's already dead. Not if I can help it.
他已经死了怎么不管用
Again!
再来
Malone!
马龙!
Do something!
快想办法
What the hell do you want me to do?
你让我做什么
I didn't know how to get it started in the first place
我不知道怎么让它重新启动
piece of junk.
一块垃圾
This may be your last chance Professor.
也许是最后一次机会了
Easy.
别动
Summerlee.
萨莫瑞.
Relax you need to rest.
放松,你需要休息
You had us worried for a while there.
你害我们担心了好一阵
What happened?
我怎么了
You don't remember?
你不记得了
That was one hell of a jolt you took.
你动了那个水晶球
It was remarkable.
太神奇了
It's over that's the important thing.
你醒了,这才最重要
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
What are you doing man?
你要干什么
Slavers!
奴隶主
You have a nasty bump on you head.
你头上还有伤,不能动
We haven't got time to argue.
我没时间解释
Slavers are coming for Veronica now just go, go... go!
奴隶主会抢走维罗妮卡,快去,去,去,快
Consider that a warning.
马上离开这儿
Take her.
抓住她
Let's go, get out of here!
快离开这儿,快走
Run!
快!
Thanks guys. That was close.
谢谢你们,他们逃了
Don't thank us thank Challenger.
别谢我们,是查林杰
He's gone.
他走了
What do you mean he's gone?The man was just dead.
什么意思,他刚活过来
Well he can't have gone far.
他不会走远
May those who find this...
发现此物之人...
be bolder...
将具无限威严
braver and wiser than us.
果敢与睿智
I see you've been keeping busy.
你在忙些什么
I thought I'd take a walk get some fresh air.
只是散散步,空气多新鲜
How did you know about the slavers?
你怎么知道他们会来
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Great, I'm glad I had my secretary clear my schedule.
太好了,我会把今晚的计划都取消
Let's just say I was shown a world where I was God and it wasn't a world worth living in.
只能说,有一个我可以主宰世界,但我不想要他
Riddles huh
谜语?
I've got one for you.
我也有一个
What's black and blue and floats down a river?
什么又黑又蓝又重?
I don't know what's black and blue and floats down a river.
我不知道什么又黑又蓝又重
A guy who makes me clear my schedule for nothing.
一个让我取消计划的家伙
Let's go home.
我们回家
Seriously, how did you know about the slavers?
说真的,你怎么知道奴隶主会来
Same way I know you'd never sell out a friend,
我还知道你永远不出♥卖♥♥♥朋友,
not even for the most perfect diamond in the world.
不惜放弃世界上最美的钻石
Oh! It's good to know even God can be wrong.
就是神也会犯错误.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表