剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Gladys, I marry Gladys?
Gladys,我和Gladys结婚了?
Your book about your adventures becomes a best seller.
你关于这个探险的书非常畅销
You and Gladys travel the world.
你和她去周游世界
When her father retires you even take over the family business you know the newspaper.
他父亲退休后你继承产业 当了老板
Really?I've never thought of myself as much of a publisher.
真的?我从未想过我成了老板
Well you do okay but it's your son who really shines.
你干得很好 你儿子更厉害
He turns it into an empire.
成了报业巨头
My son?
我儿子?
Two daughters and a son you're a lucky man.
一儿两女 你是个幸运的男人
Unbelievably lucky I'd say.
难以置信啊
Especially since Gladys can't have children...ever.
因为Gladys这辈子....不能生育
Really?
是吗
It's her biggest regret.
她最大的遗憾
So, tell me again how I have a son.
告诉我 儿子哪来的
It's a modern miracle.
现代的奇迹
My God I'm really here.
上帝 我们到了
Marguerite?
玛格瑞特?
Oh my God!
噢 天啊
What is it? What's wrong?
什么事? 怎么了?
We're too late
我们晚了
Marguerite's already found the key of souls.
玛格瑞特已经找到了灵魂的钥匙
The key, but not the door right?
别急 还没找到门吧?
They should be close by now...too close.
他们应该很近了...非常近
But as long as she doesn't go home?
不 如果她还没回去?
You don't understand.
你不明白
As soon as she goes through the gateway...
一旦她走进那道门...
she'll breathe in spores that have been dormant for thousand of years.
就要吸入那沉睡了几千年的孢子
What do you mean spores?
然后会怎么样?
They mutate becomes a deadly virus.
它们会变异 变异成致命病毒
But Marguerite lives?
但是玛格瑞特还活着?
She has a natural immunity...
她有天然有免疫力...
so she'll carry it with her and infect everyone she meets.
所以她会携带病毒 传染给其他人
There's still a chance that...
我们还有机会...
No, I'm sorry.
不 对不起
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什么?
Million of lives are at stake.
事关数百万人的性命
I can't let you stop me.
不想让你们妨碍我
Catherine! Catherine!
Catherine! Catherine!
Malone!
马龙!
Thank God you're here.
太好了 你总算来了
What happened?
发生什么事情了?
We were attacked.
我们被袭击了
How many?
多少人?
I don't know five maybe six.
大概五六个吧
I didn't hear any shots.
我没听到枪声
That's how it works.
原来这么用
This is it,this has got to be it.
就是这了,一定是这儿
I did it.
我做到了
I found the way home.
我找到了回家的路
Don't move.
别动
Marguerite I've found you at last.
玛格瑞特我终于找到你了
I wish I didn't have to do this.
我并不希望这样
That makes two of us.
是的 我也不希望这样
No one knows better than me how ugly destiny can turn...
没有人比我更清楚命运多么残酷...
Except you.
除了你
Wait!
慢着!
Please don't shoot me in the back...
别在我背后开枪...
at least let me see your face.
至少让我看看你的脸
All right.
好吧
Don't go through that door.
不要走进那门
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Catherine,I'm your great granddaughter.
我是Catherine 我是你的曾孙女
Don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
How else would I have this?
不然我怎么会有这个?
It's yours,the legacy you left me...
这是你的 你留给我的遗产...
along with your genetic immunity.
还有你的天然免疫力
Toss it over here, easy.
扔过来 慢点
Handwriting could be mine.
笔迹像是我的
Do you have any idea what it's like to live while everyone around you,
当你身边的人一个一个死去 你知道
everyone you care about dies.
你是什么心情吗
You will, October 15th 1922...
你后悔,1922年10月15日...
a month after my grandmother was born.
我外婆出生后的一个月
They have finally traced the genesis of this horrible disease to me.
他们终于查到我是可怕疾病的来源
I have caused thousands already to die...
已经传染上千人死亡...
and who knows how many more as this contagion spreads.
谁又知道还会传染给多少人
No!
不!
Keep reading.
往下看
And one other,one death more...
又死一个,一个又一个...
of the man I loved.
我爱的人
I thought I was a hero.
我以为我是英雄
I didn't know I was bringing him home to die.
我不知道我带他回来会害了他
Home is waiting for you through that door...
家就在门的另一端...
and so is the plague that will murder millions.
可是瘟疫会害死无数人
I did this?
我传播的?
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
You didn't know until it was too late.
你当时并不知道
Marguerite.
玛格瑞特.
Put it down now!
放下枪!
Roxton, look!
洛克斯顿, 看!
They're alive.
他们还活着
Hey Malone wakey wakey hey!
马龙 醒醒 嘿!
Kemper the way home.
Kemper 回家的路
Where's Marguerite?
玛格瑞特在哪?
That way.
那边
Stay with them.
你和他们留在这儿
Be careful.
小心
Watch out for Kemper.
小心Kemper
Family reunions,they're so depressing.
家庭团聚,真是感人
What have you done?
你干什么?
She was going to kill you.
她想杀你
She wanted to stop me from spreading a plague.
她想阻止我传播瘟疫
But my dear Marguerite...
但是亲爱的玛格瑞特...
if you don't destroy the world how can I save it.
如果你不毁灭世界 我怎么挽救
There never was any crystal was there?
根本就没有什么水晶对吗?
Sorry but by the time you discovered my little fib...
对不起 等你发现真♥相♥的时候...
you would have already been infected with the virus.
你已经染上病毒了
Why?
为什么?
Money of course, and power.
当然是钱,权利
You see I'm the one who finally finds a cure for Krux's syndrome.
是我发现了这种疾病的治疗方法
You would condemn the world for money?
为了钱 你就让疾病传播?
Don't look so shocked Marguerite you're about to do the same.
别那么吃惊玛格瑞特 你也跟我一样
Go ahead greet your destiny.
去吧 迎接你的命运
Don't.
不要
No.
不
Don't be a fool...
别傻了...
you'll be rich, famous. You'll have everything you ever wanted.
你会发财 出名 什么都能得到
You'll be a little isolated in your later years but that's the price you pay for celebrity.
虽然晚年有点孤独 可是 这是出名的代价
For God sake by all accounts you're nothing but a cold hearted.
别装正经了 从心里讲 你不过是个冷血的人
Don't grow a conscious on me now.
别指望我良心发现
What can I say...
怎么说呢...
you shouldn't believe everything you read.
你不应该什么都相信
I could just force you through...
我可以推你进去...
lock the door behind you.
把门锁上
You'd have to keep going or starve to death in the tunnels.
你不往前走就得饿死在里面
We all have to go sometime.
要死就死在这
Have it your way.
随你便
She inherited your genetic immunity.
她继承了你的免疫力
If I have to I'll drag her through the tunnels myself.
你不走我就把她拖进去
Either way I will have my plague.
我一定要把瘟疫传播出去
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表