剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That's what happened to Talibo.
泰利波是牺牲品.
She will live on in all of us forever.
她会活在我们心中,永远.
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥.
Anger, remorse...
愤怒,懊悔.
they counteract the serenity of the fruit.
圣果给内心带来平静.
Negative emotions have no place in eternity.
可怕的情感将离你远去.
And all you have to sacrifice is your humanity.
而你牺牲的,却是他们的人性.
We've spent a thousand years creating the perfect society
我花了几千年建成这么完美的社会.
grace, harmony.
宽厚,和谐.
And a little murder thrown in.
还带有罪恶.
I wouldn't expect you to understand the honor you're being given.
你还没有体会到在这儿所受到的礼遇.
Honor what honor?
礼遇?什么礼遇?
In harvest time the tree feeds every twelve hours...
在收获季节,圣树半天结一次果.
tomorrow morning ...
明天早上...
your spirit will become part of us...
你的灵魂将与这融合...
forever.
永远.
You're its next meal.
享受最后的晚餐吧.
Malone?
马龙?
You might have knocked.
你应该先敲门.
I'm still looking for Malone.
我还在找马龙.
Why?
为什么?
Because I haven't found him yet.
因为我还没找到他.
No I mean why do you care?
你怎么这么担心?
You're all my responsibility.
你们都是我的责任.
He's a big boy.he's not your responsibility.
他是个大人,不用你负责.
Everyone, even me?
都是吗?包括我?
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Nothing's wrong.
我没怎么...
For the first time in my life
这是我第一次.
nothing at all is wrong.
觉得自己没事.
It's not the wine John ...
不是因为酒,约翰.
or maybe it is but...
也有可能是,但是.
but for the first time ...
我第一次.
I see everything so clearly.
看一切都那么清晰.
I see you I see myself.
我看你,看我自己
Please don't make me be who I was.
请别告诉我我是谁.
Just let me be who I am.
我只要做我自己.
Please John,
求你了,约翰.
just for tonight.
就今晚.
He can take care of himself.
他会照顾好自己的.
No, Malone.
不,马龙他...
What?
怎么?
Ode to Joy
欢乐颂.
Later.
等会.
Later? What do you mean later?
等会,为什么要等会?
Roxton I opened my heart to you!
洛克斯顿,我把心给了你.
Nobody walks out on me.
没有人拒绝我.
Where did you learn that?
你从哪学的?
It's beautiful isn't it?
很美是吗?
Who taught you?
谁教的?
Let go of me.
放开我.
Was it Sinta, or was it Veronica's parents?
是辛塔,还是维罗妮卡的父母?
You're upsetting me.
你在冒犯我.
Kirin said he'd never heard of them...
凯伦说没听过他们.
but that can't be can it.
那不可能对吗?
How else would you know Beethoven?
不然怎么知道贝多芬?
You're upsetting the lady.
你冒犯她.
I'm sorry my mistake.
很抱歉.我的错.
Strange thing...
太奇怪了.
this place seems to have cured my arthritis.
这地方治好了我的关节炎.
And I have this overwhelming sense of well being.
而我体会到了生活的乐趣.
Breakfast for the lady?
吃点吗,马格瑞特?
I lost my appetite last night.
昨晚就没了胃口.
Where's Roxton?
洛克斯顿呢?
Who gives a damn?
见鬼去了.
Malone must be with him.
马龙一定和他在一起.
Is Malone still missing?
他还在失踪吗?
He's not missing Marguerite
他没失踪,马格瑞特.
he's just not here.
只是不在这.
Are you feeling all right?
你没觉得不对吗?
I've never felt more wonderful in my life.
我从没像现在这么好过.
Good that's just the way I planned it.
很好,这就是我希望的.
You're quite the host.I'll give you that.
热情好客,可以这么说.
Marguerite didn't you sleep well...
马格瑞特,没睡好吗?
perhaps if you had something to eat?
也许你该吃点东西?
I'm fine.
我很好.
Kirin I had some thoughts about that...
凯伦,我想了几个...
plant you're tying to propagate.
我嫁接植物的好方法.
Excellent...
太好了.
let's talk about your ideas later.
一会我再来听你的高见.
Right now I'm needed elsewhere if you'll excuse me.
现在我还有事要办,很抱歉.
I think you'll feel much better after you eat.
我想你吃完了早餐会好很多.
Nice chap really.
人不错.
Yes indeed great fellow.
确实如此.,是个好小伙.
Anyone feel like a field trip?
这些人要到哪去?
Blessed are those who sustain us.
主将永远与我们同在.
The life you give is the life we live.
您的恩赐给予我们新生.
In your grace we find peace.
仁慈给予我们和平.
In your sacrifice we find harmony.
您的献身给予我们自♥由♥.
Run get out of here!
快走!离开这里!
Malone?
马龙?
My God! What is the meaning of this?
我的上帝啊,这是在干什么?
In your essence we find
您的精神给予我们永恒之美.
Dear Lord look.the tree it's feeding.
天那,快看,是树,它在吃人.
God, no!!
上帝,不!
It's the natural order.
大自然的定律.
The weak feed the strong.
弱肉强食.
We are not cattle.
我们不是牲畜.
Aren't you?
不是吗?
Malone
马龙
I thought you'd never get here.
以为你们不会来.
Frankly we couldn't stay away.
想逃也逃不了了.
Wait!
等等!
Remember our conversation?
还记得我的话吗?
There's a place for you buy my side.
你可以选择新生.
You don't really believe that any of us would join you.
别妄想我们有人会这么做
A life of pleasure ...
快乐的生活...
beautiful forever
永远美丽
Marguerite.
马格瑞特.
Forever?
永远?
Marguerite don't.do it, don't go.
马格瑞特,别听他的,别去!
How could she?
她怎么能这样?
Nature of the beast.
她的本性.
Marguerite welcome to eternity.
马格瑞特,欢迎你的加入.
You look magnificent,
你看起来美极了.
like you belong.
你属于这儿.
About my friends.
我的朋友们.
Your friends will always be a part of you.
他们将成为你的一部分.
Yes I know ...
是,我知道.
it just seems wrong somehow
但是还是觉得不应该
eating them.
吃了他们.
Marguerite
马格瑞特
there is no room for doubt, not anymore.
别再迟疑了.
The food not only gives us life and strength...
圣果给我们生命和力量
it gives us serenity as well.
也能让内心平和.
Negative emotions destroy that gift.
所有的痛苦都不复存在.
I can't have you infecting the others with fear and guilt.
也不会让你感到恐惧和罪恶.
Don't worry about me.
你不用担心.
I've never had any trouble
我从部队做过的事不安.
Good
很好
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表