剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第十六集
遗失的世界
I think you ruffled his feathers.
我想你打到它的羽毛了
Hmm very funny.
真可惜
Meanwhile our dinner's disappearing.
到手的晚餐飞了
Summerlee can always roast more lizard.
可以让萨莫瑞烤蜥蜴吃
Not while I've got a king size chicken in my sights.
可这么大一只鸡却让她给跑了。
You were high left.
你偏左了
Oh really and have you ever fired a gun?
是吗 你以前打过枪吗
Ned's shown me once or twice.
内德教过我一两次
Once or twice that doesn't really make you an expert in firearms now does it?
一两次只是刚入门 成不了专家是吧?
Doesn't take an expert to know you missed.
那也看出来你打偏了
Everyone's a critic.
你打试试
There!
那儿
I'll circle around left try to cut off his retreat.
我从左边绕过去 堵住它的退路
I'm not going to miss.
我一定能打中
Of course not.
当然
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
Oh no!
噢不
Roxton!
洛克斯顿!
Sorry I was blinded by the light and he ran right by me.
对不起 闪电闪到我眼睛 让它给跑了
Roxton?
洛克斯顿?
I didn't miss.
我打中了
At the dawn of the century
在世纪之初
A band of adventures
一队冒险家
set out to prove the impossible
出发去证明不可能存在的世界
The existence of a prehistoric world
一个存在的史前世界
The Visionary
智者
The Heiress
女继承人
The Hunter
猎人
The Scientist
科学家
and The Reporter
和记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land
被困在一个蛮荒之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty
得到一个野性美女的帮助
Together they fight to survive
他们渴望生存
In this amazing world of lost civilizations...
在这个惊人的史前文明世界
and terrifying creatures
可怕的生物
Always searching for a way home
一直在寻找回家的路
A way out of...
逃离这个...
You didn't mean to shoot her...
你不是有意开枪打她的...
it was an accident.
这是意外
Roxton!
洛克斯顿!
It could have happened to anyone.
谁都可能犯错误
But it didn't, did it?
可别人没有,我犯了?
It happened to me, again.
又一次
Get down.
蹲下
Thanks, Ned.
谢谢内德
Professor!
教授!
Back already?
这么快回来了?
You'll be happy to know that I've patched the leak in the balloon.
告诉你们个好消息 我补好了气球的一个漏洞
It's as right as rain again.
就又能飞了
Summerlee.
萨莫瑞.
Good Lord what happened?
发生什么事了?
I shot her.
我开枪打到她了
Why on earth did you do that?
你为什么要打她?
Let's get her inside.
先进去再说
The bullet wound is superficial just a crease really.
子弹只伤到表皮
Thank God.Why is she still unconscious?
谢天谢地,她怎么还不醒?
She must have hit her head when she fell.There's rather a nasty bump.
可能是倒下时摔了头 头上有个大包
You're not going to leave her?
就这么不管她了?
There's not much else I can do.
没什么可管的
No - not good enough.
不 这样不行
John she needs to rest and let her body heal itself.
约翰 她休息下自己就会好的
It's not serious.
她的伤不重
I'll stay with her.
我留下来陪她
Call me if you need anything.
有什么需要叫我
And you call this a sport.
呃 这也叫运动
Oh I think you're about to see some action.
哦 我这个才叫运动
This one's a monster. Get the net.
是个大家伙 拿网来
Well pull!
好,拉!
Ah got it!
套住了!
Well pull!
用力!
I'm trying!
我在用力!
Where am I?
我在哪?
You're safe that's all that matters.
别担心 这里很安全
Oh no I've got to....
噢 不 我要去...
Try not to move.Summerlee!
小姐 尽量别动。萨莫瑞!
Summerlee?
萨莫瑞?
Whoa gently now, gently.
噢 慢点 慢点
You're supposed to be resting.
你应该多休息
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
A little groggy.What happened?
有点头晕.出什么事了?
I, ah I shot you...
额 我打了你一枪
sorry.
对不起
John Roxton.
约翰·洛克斯顿.
You know me?
你认识我?
I've been searching for you for all of you.
我一直在找你,找你们
No wonder he drowned his bag must weigh fifty pounds.
难怪他淹死了 这个包少说有五十磅重
That's a good theory.
你解释得不错
There's a better one. He hasn't been in the water long.
这个解释更好.他在水里不久
So whoever killed him can't be too far away?
就是说凶手不就离这不远?
Let's see what his life was worth.
看看他值多少钱
Whoa, well he certainly had a better day than we did...
呼啊 他的日子过得比我们好...
except for being dead.
除了结果不如我们
Where did he get all this stuff?
这些东西他从哪弄来的?
Grave robber most likely.
可能是个盗墓者
There are many cultures...
有许多文化...
who bury their dead with plates, coins, jewelry...
掩埋死者时附带些硬币珠宝...
things to ease their trip into the new world.
可以让死者带到另一个世界去
This however...
可是这个...
No I've never seen anything like this.
我还从来没见过
What do these etchings mean?
这些符号♥是什么意思?
I've no idea; not like any native language I've ever seen.
不知道 不像我见过的当地语言
Can you read this?
你能看懂吗?
Seems to be directions.
好像是路标
For the dead?
死人用的?
Seek the world beyond...
通过心灵之窗...
through the window of souls.
寻找外面的世界
The world beyond...does that mean heaven?
外面的世界...是指天堂吗?
Or hell.
或者 地狱
What if it doesn't?What if it means our world,
还有个可能.指我们的世界
the world beyond the plateau?
高原以外的世界?
A way off.
真的吗
There's only one way to find out.
试试就知道
What the hell are you doing?
你想干什么?
I'm going to find the world beyond.
去找外面的世界
We don't even know where this stuff came from.
可我们不知道这是哪来的
Sure we do, upriver.
当然知道,这里
Upriver? Where this guy got himself dead?
这里?这家伙死掉的地方
It's a good place to start.
从这里开始找
My name's Catherine Riley.
我叫Catherine Riley
I'm part of expedition sent here to find you.
我参加了探险队来找你们
An expedition to rescue us?
探险队 救我们?
Well mainly to rescue you Professor Summerlee.
对 主要是救你萨莫瑞教授
The Zoological Society pushed you to go and after you disappeared.
动物学协会没有你的消息 非常担心你
Really, that's very decent of them.
是吗 那真谢谢你们了
Where's the rest of your party?
你们其他人呢
Ah they...they didn't make it.
他们....没挺过来
You're saying they're dead...
你说他们已经死了...
all of them?
全部?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表