剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
遗失的世界
Gladys, here I am again,
Gladys,我又给你写信了
a world away from you,
一个和以前不同的世界
writing another chapter in a book no one may ever read.
在书上从没有见过的
How can I begin to describe this place?
我怎么形容这个世界呢?
It is dark and dangerous and beautiful and terrifying.
这里很黑很危险,而且很美丽但是又可怕.
Sometimes I wonder if we've stumbled into paradise,
有时我会觉得自己置身于天堂之间
only to find that God has given up on man.
这是上帝给人的恩赐.
Flesh transformed into light,
肉体被彻底转化为光芒,
the soul reborn as a star.
灵魂重生为天上的星星,
As the fire consumes the spirit is released.
熊熊烈火燃尽之际,灵魂得以释放.
Sin is purified in the flame.
灵魂在烈火中洗清罪孽.
As our savior Jesucoatl died a victim of betrayal,
救世主Jesucoatl也在烈火中获得新生,
of unbelievers. So, all the traitors must die.
异教♥徒♥误入歧途生出邪念,所以,所有的异教♥徒♥必须死
Please! I have done nothing wrong. Heretic!
求求你!我没有做错任何事情.Heretic!
Some may call this cleansing cruel, unjust.
有些人认为这是残忍♥的,不公平的
Is it unjust to protect ourselves from disease,
难道避免我们
from the contagion he carries?
遭受异教♥徒♥的侵袭也是不公?
He who believeth shall not be condemned.
消灭他我们责无旁贷.
Will we let him infect us with this plague of lies, this plague of heresy?
我们能被这个异教♥徒♥的谎言所蛊惑吗?
But I do believe. I swear! I believe!
我不是异教♥徒♥,我发誓,我不是!
Oh, my son. If this be true,
哦,我的孩子,如果我们相信你,
what a gift we have to give you.
那么我们就是受你的蛊惑.
Soon you will not need to believe... you will know.
一会儿你就会得到重生,得到拯救,你会明白的.
Go forth my disciples let your spirit light up the world.
去吧,接受火的洗礼,用你的灵魂点燃整片天空.
Please! No!
不要!不!求求你!
At the dawn of the century
在世纪之初
A band of adventures set out to prove the impossible
一队冒险家出发去证明不可能存在的世界
The existence of a prehistoric world
一个存在的史前世界
The Visionary
智者
The Heiress
女继承人
The Hunter
猎人
The Scientist
科学家
and The Reporter
和记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land
被困在一个蛮荒之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty
得到一个野性美女的帮助
Together they fight to survive
他们渴望生存
In this amazing world of lost civilizations
在这个惊人的史前文明世界
and terrifying creatures.
和可怕的生物
Always searching for a way home.
一直在寻找回家的路
A way out of...
逃离这个...
Mary, Mary quite contrary how does your garden grow?
玛丽玛丽健康美丽花♥园♥中竞相争丽
With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
银铃般的清脆贝壳般的清新,原来是花♥园♥中的美丽少女
Looks like we're almost done,we can go home early.
太好了,我们好像差不多了,今天可以早点回家
Trailing a medical cornucopia behind us.
我们可以把这些都带回去.
Well we're not carting this monstrosity through
不行,我们不能带着这些东西
twenty miles of jungle. And why not?
走二十英里为什么不行?
An orchid, as far as I'm concerned,it has no value whatsoever.
这些野花除了你别人当它什么也不是
That sir, is because you have no soul.
那是因为你根本就没有灵魂.
What's wrong?
什么事?
Take her!
抱住她!
Summerlee, she's not breathing. Quick, Challenger!
萨莫瑞,她没有呼吸了. 快点儿,查林杰!
Set her down. No, no. Roll her over.
把她放下,不不,把她翻过来.
What is he doing?
他在做什么?
He's trying to save her life.
他正在救她.
Well done, Summerlee. You did it.
干得好萨莫瑞. 你做到了.
Are you alright?
你没事吧?
Let go of my daughter.
别碰到我的女儿.
You don't understand. Step away.
你一定是误会了 给我滚开.
Attacking children, what savage Gods do you serve.
袭击小孩,你们是哪儿来的野蛮人.
You're wrong we didn't.
你误会了,我们没有.
The child was drowning.We saved her.
孩子溺水了,我们救了她
As you can see your worship I didn't lie.
你看到了尊敬的首领我没有说谎.
These three are not merely heathens.
他们三个不仅仅是异教♥徒♥.
Heathens!
异教♥徒♥!
They're clearly witches as well.
而且他们还会巫术.
Take them!
抓住他们!
Go, run!
跑,快跑!
Quick, catch her!
快,抓住她!
Find any others like her.
找到其他像她那样的人.
So, that's when I decided to write it has a serial.
所以我决定把它写成一个系列.
You know each chapter self contained.
就是说每一章是一个单独的故事
Got a name for it yet?
书名定了吗?
How about the seventh circle of hell?
你看地狱的第七层的怎么样?
I thought I'd call it "the Lost World".
我想要叫做“遗失的世界.”
Not lost enough I'm afraid. Quiet!
恐怕一点也不遗失我想. 安静!
Maybe it went the other way.
也许我们该换条路.
This way.
这边.
I'm open to suggestions.
我们现在怎么办
Give me a hand.
帮我一把.
Let's hope he finds dinner somewhere else.
希望他在别的地方找到晚餐.
He could be out there for awhile, Malone.
它一会儿就会走开的,马龙.
What the hell is this place?
这个鬼地方是什么?
Who cares, as long as we're in here and it's out there.
管他呢,只要它不进来就行.
Looks like some kind of tomb.
好像是个墓穴
It's no Westminster Abbey.
反正不是威斯敏斯特教堂.
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这种文字.
Xiechun-Ne, King and master ruler of all sleeps here.
Xiechun-Ne,至尊无上统治一切长眠于此.
His journey among men at an end.
在此结束生命旅程.
If you say so.
你怎么看的懂.
Where did she get all that?
她是在哪儿学的?
Are you coming?
该走了.
I demand to know what this is all about.
我要求知道这到底是怎么回事.
Demand! You demand of me?
要求!你对我要求?
Hear that, Pintario. The witch threatens me.
听到了吗,Pintario,这些巫师威胁我.
I, sir, am no witch.
我,先生,我不是巫师.
That's true, your worship.
你说得对,尊敬的首领.
It was the other one that breathed life into the dead.
他能用巫术使人起死回生.
That's absurd! My saving that girl had nothing to do with witchcraft.
太荒谬了!我救活那个那个女孩儿跟巫术毫无关系.
Indeed?
真的吗?
Best not.
最好不是
It was elementary medical knowledge.Summerlee.
那只是最基础的医疗知识.萨莫瑞
Only God can raise the dead.
只有上帝能赋予人生命.
God and anyone with a basic knowledge of human anatomy.
上帝和任何了解基础人体解剖学的人都能.
Pintario, take note.
Pintario,,做下记录.
The charge is no longer witchcraft. Now it is heresy.
现在对他们的指控不再是巫师了,现在是异教♥徒♥.
What do you mean the charge?
你这是什么意思,什么指控?
Tolmac, holy inquisitor,
Tolmac,神圣的审判官.
teacher of the Christecs accuses the witch of the gravest of all crimes,
上帝的最高拥护者,负责指控一切巫术,
heretical depravity.
以及异教的堕落.
I told you I am not a witch.
我说过了我不是巫师啊.
Summerlee, do shut up!
萨莫瑞你先把嘴闭上.
The council will review the charge.
我们会对你们做出公平的审判.
The heretic will be found guilty.
异教♥徒♥会得到应有的下场.
And then?
什么下场?
Then he will burn.
当然是火的洗礼.
Anything? We'll camp here for the night. Alvar,
有发现吗?我们在这宿营.Alvar,
you're in charge of the fire.Jante, Lonzo you're with me.
你负责火堆.Jante,Lonzo你们跟着我
Darak, she'll get away.
Darak,她跑了怎么办.
How? If we can't travel in the dark she's certainly can't.
怎么跑?我们都无法在夜间行动,她当然也不能.
Women were created to be lesser than men.
女人当然不能够跟我们男人比.
We should have found her by now.Tolmac said...
我们早该找到她了.Tolmac说...
I'm aware of Tolmac's teachings about women.
我知道Tolmac的教义中对女人的定义.
Do you want to use what's left of the light to bicker over religion
你是想用这仅仅剩余下的火光跟我斗嘴,
or to find dinner?
还是去找食物?
Dinner?
找食物?
Spoken like a true soldier and Lonzo...
我们不要浪费时间了,Lonzo...
We will find her.
我们一定会找到她的.
A woman couldn't have done this.
一个女人绝对无法办到.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表