剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
It hasn't been easy.
的确不容易。
Over the centuries the dragon has claimed many lives
几个世纪来,那些龙夺走了很多生命。
including those of my parents.
包括我父母的生命。
Dragon?
龙?
Oh of course the dragon.
噢,当然,是龙。
It is said only one who is true of heart can slay the creature.
据说,只有心胸坦荡的人才能杀死它们。
This is Esme
这是Esme。
she will fit you.
她给你量身。
Fit me?
量身?
Your wedding dress, my lady.
为你做嫁衣,夫人。
Oh really so soon?
噢,真的,这么快?
You know speaking from personal experience
知道吗,根据我以前的经验,
I've found that long engagements usually work out the best.
我觉得结婚之前最好还是先订婚。
The wedding will take place as planned.
婚礼必须按计划举♥行♥。
What about the invitations,
那请帖怎么办?
china patterns, finding a decent caterer?
来不及发了,还要找证婚人。
Silence.
闭嘴。
By sunset tomorrow
明天日落时,
you will be my Queen
你将是我的王后。
Let's hope you've got something in off white.
不可能一切都如你所愿。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
We've been here for an hour.
我们来一个小时了。
You're sure this is the right place?
你确定是这里吗?
They said due west of the river.
他们说在小溪西面。
So is Africa.
非洲也在西面。
Well we can't just leave her.
我们不能丢下她。
Tempting. Yeah!
很想。 对!
but I guess not.
不过我不会。
Take a look.
你们看。
What do we have here?
那些是什么人?
It must be the Kings escort.
肯定是国王的护卫。
I'm not so sure about that,
我还不太确定。
look closer.
再看看。
It seems we've already worn out our welcome.
他们好像来意不善。
Don't we always.
好像是的。
Heads up everybody, let's not kill anyone unless we have to.
大家当心。除非必要,别杀他们。
Halt
站住。
What the hell was that all about?
这到底是什么意思?
Marguerite must be in more trouble than we thought.
马格瑞特这回惹下大♥麻♥烦了。
Well then let's get a move on.
那么,快走吧。
I think that was our cue to leave.
我想她在催我们。
She has a way of doing that.
这个办法真有效。
Oww, I need to breathe,don't I.
啊哦,我已经不能呼吸了。
I get the feeling there's something you'd like to share.
我想你也许有什么话要对我说。
Not at all my lady.
没有夫人。
Didn't need that rib anyway.
我的肋骨快断了。
Look Esmy you must know the routine around here pretty well.
Esmy,你肯定对这儿的地形非常熟悉。
I, it's true.
我?当然。
Is there any way someone could escape...
那么从哪儿可以逃出去?
hypothetically speaking of course?
我只是想随便问问。
They could drop down a deep well ne'er to be heard from again.
你可以跳进一口深井,那就没人可以找到你了。
I was thinking more along the lines of dark night, swift horse.
我还以为你会告诉我,在午夜时分骑上快马。
I'll take that as a no.
不想告诉我?
I've been the King's nurse since the day he was born I have.
从国王出生那天起,我就一直照顾他。
I'm amazed he survived this long.
你竟然能活到今天。
It's not fair...
这不公平...
the weight of the Kingdom on the shoulders of a boy.
国家的重担都压在这个孩子肩上。
Then help me stop him from making a mistake.
那你就应该帮我阻止他犯下大错。
Don't see it myself,
我不这么认为。
some would say pretty I suppose. Thanks.
我该说你长得很漂亮。谢谢。
Your lips speak pleasant enough...
你的嘴唇也很动人。
but your eyes always looking somewhere else they are.
你的眼睛却总是流连在别的地方。
It's true.
没错。
I don't love him,he's just a boy.
我并不爱他,他只是个孩子。
He's my King and he wants you...
他是国王,他想要你,
so he shall have you,
就能得到你。
but if you've ever harm him...
如果你敢伤害他的话,
Queen or no Queen.
不管你是不是王后。
I think we understand each other.
我想我们不必多说了。
May it soon be his head on that pole.
但愿把她的头挂上去。
The men were dispatched?
你派人去了吗?
Yes, yes I think you'll be pleased.
是的是的,我想你会满意的。
Excellent we all know how dangerous these jungle tracks can be.
好极了,要知道丛林中本来就危机四伏。
Horrible such terrible ways to die.
恐怖死去并不可怕。
Shhh
嘘。
If I'm not mistaken,I think we're about...
我想如果我没看错的话,可能发生了更可怕的事。
to hear of the terrible tragedy now.
很显然,
Apparently you're mistaken.
你看错了。
You have failed.
你失败了。
No, no, the brigands.
不不,不是我。是马贼。
I would rip out your tongue if I didn't need it to lick my boots.
我会立刻割了你的舌头,要不是还要用它来舔我的靴子。
Welcome... strangers.
欢迎,陌生人。
So where's the part where we blast our way out of this berg.
那么,我们到底怎么从这里逃出去。
One slight glitch
有点小麻烦。
the knights took all our weapons.
骑士们缴了我们的枪。
They get nervous when armed strangers walk around their camp.
让陌生人带枪他们会紧张。
You just handed over the guns?
所以你们连枪都交了?
Well we were a little out numbered.
我们人少,
It was either that or die. No, excuse, excuses.
不交枪就会没命。 啊,我知道我知道。
My god Marguerite what the hell have you gotten us into this time.
我的上帝,马格瑞特,这回你又惹了什么麻烦。
Is that any way to talk to a Queen.
这是跟王后说话的口气吗?
Future Queen, not to mention a royal pain in the...
准王后,更别提你根本不是。
Ugo, at your service...
夫人,Ugo为你效劳。
shall I kill the unpleasant one now.
让我杀了这个无礼的家伙吧。
Let me think about that.
让我先想想。
I'm also well versed in several forms of torture.
我有很多办法让他求生不得求死不能。
Marguerite?
马格瑞特?
On second thoughts no why should I have all the fun.
我想好了,不,我要亲自折磨他。
You may leave us now.
你可以出去了。
This is not a game.
这不是闹着玩的。
I know that.No you don't.
我知道。 不,你不知道。
You're playing with dynamite...
你是在玩炸♥药♥。
and it's going to blow up right in our faces.
一不小心就会把我们炸上天。
There
看。
you see that anger,
你看他们两个,
the way they quarrel.
争吵的样子。
No you are wrong Vordred.
不,你误会了vordred。
I'm afraid not sire.
我没有陛下。
I know the signs. Those two are obviously in love.
我看得出来,他们两的关系非同寻常。
I have claimed her,
我会得到她的,
I am King.
我是国王,
Yes as was Arthur
没错,亚瑟王也是。
but did that stop Lancelot?
这阻止不了兰斯洛特。
What are you saying?
你说什么?
The gallant young King betrayed by his Queen and her shining knight.
那些勇敢年轻的国王被自己的王后和骑士背叛了。
They would not dare.
他们不敢。
Have I not always counseled you wisely?
我对你的忠告什么时候出错过?
After your parents died did I not take you under my wing?
自从你的父母死后我一直誓死保护你。
Arthur showed Lancelot mercy and Camelot fell.
亚瑟王对兰斯洛特的仁慈使Camelot宫沦陷。
That man, my brave young king, is your Lancelot.
那个人,我年轻的国王,就是你的兰斯洛特。
The fate of your empire hangs in the balance.
国家的命运就在你一念之间。
I pray you do not make Arthur's mistake.
你不要犯亚瑟王同样的错误。
It's Camelot in the jungle
丛林里的Camelot王宫。
I couldn't even have written this.
我从没想过。
Now's your chance put that writer's imagination to work.
现在正是你发挥想象才能的时候。
We need a happy ending for Marguerite.
帮马格瑞特写个美满的结局。
Not to mention the rest of us.
我们每个人都会有。
What is it?
怎么了?
Look whose back for more.
居然敢找到这儿来。
Easy we don't have any weapons.
别急,我们没有武器。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表