剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
you can't miss from that range.
这么近一定打得中。
You point it anywhere but at him and we'll kill you both instantly.
你要是瞄准别的地方,你们两个马上死。
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Listen Kaysan,
我问你,Kaysan,
even if I do this how can I be sure you'll let me join?
我怎么知道我打死他,你一定让我加入?
Oh you don't trust me.
喔,你不相信我。
I don't trust anyone.
我不相信任何人。
You gave this to me.
是你给我的。
And now I take it back.
现在我要拿回来。
A token,
一个小礼物,
after you're mine I'll give you everything that was yours
你归我之后,你的东西我都还给你,
and more.
还有更多。
Do it.
开枪吧。
This way.
这边。
Pull the trigger.
扣扳机。
Let me help you,ready or not.
我来帮你,准备好了吗?
It's ok.
别害怕。
No.
不。
Stop!
住手!
I challenge you!
我向你挑战!
What?
什么?
By your own rules you have to fight me.
按你们的规矩,你必须应战。
Where's that fortune telling bitch?I'll have her head on a post.
那个算命的婊♥子♥在哪?我要砍她的头。
It's your code to the death.
你们的规矩,死战。
There she is.
在那
And here we are right where they want us.
太巧了,正好被赶到这。
Go! go! I'll cover you.
过去!过去!我掩护你。
Get her in the air,I'll hold them off.
快升起来,我挡住他们。
Hurry!
快!
Challenger!Grab the ladder!
查林杰!抓住梯子!
Thank god for you Summerlee.
太感谢了,萨莫瑞。
You let him go?
你让他去了?
You couldn't stop him,neither could I?
你都拦不住他,何况是我?
It's fate.
这是命运。
That death you saw was your own.
那我就让你先死。
It won't do you any good to kill me.
你杀了我也没有用。
Maybe not, you know but I'll feel a lot better.
没错,可是我心里舒服。
Wait! I have an idea.
等等!我有个主意。
It better be good.
你的主意最好有用。
You're a fool for coming back Malone,
笨蛋,回来干什么,
but thank you.
谢谢你。
If it's hand to hand combat I have a chance.
这是徒手对打,我有机会。
Remember the bigger they come the harder they fall.
你记住个子越大,摔得越狠。
A token, for luck.
一个小礼物,祝你好运。
Malone.
马龙.
The clawed beast.
是利爪。
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你确定你的办法管用吗?
The closer to his brain the quicker it will work.
离大脑越近,起效越快。
Got it.
知道了。
You only get one shot.
你只有一次机会。
I know.
我知道。
Get up Malone!
起来,马龙!
yes。
好样的。
come on Malone!
加油,马龙!
come on Malone!
加油,马龙!
Get up, Malone! Get up, Malone!
起来,马龙! 起来,马龙!
On your feet! Get up!
站起来!起来!
You should have pulled the trigger when you had the chance.
刚才你真应该扣下扳机。
Yes!
好!
No!
不!
I won!Yes!
我赢了! 太棒了!
The Marquees of Queensbury!
按规矩读秒!
What? What did you do to him?
什么?你把他怎么了.
I won! No, you don't.
我赢了!不,你没有。
Get back! Out of my way.
退后! 让开。
I'll take that -thank you very much.
这个给我 非常感谢。
Nice and slow!
不要乱动!
I predict you will all disappear.
我预言你们都会消失。
ok ok
是 是
That was one hell of a punch Malone. We owe you our lives.
你打得真好,马龙. 你救了我们。
Just take it off my tab.
我也没想到。
That's for defeating the clawed beast.
你打败了利爪怪兽。
The prophecy I beat the prophecy.
预言 我打败了预言。
Well maybe, maybe not.
也许是,也许不是。
She said the heart would be ripped from your chest,
她只说看见心被掏出来,
she just didn't say whose.
没说谁的心。
You really do have a gift, don't you?
看来你真有点本事。
As do you,
你也一样,
... terrifying isn't it? Yes.
很可怕吧? 是的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Are you sure you'll be all right out there alone?
你一个人回去能行吗?
I know I will.
我想可以。
Read it.Question of the hour,
看看,我提个问题。
will we ever get off this plateau?
我们能离开高原吗?
Yes and no.
能,也不能。
What a time to go diplomatic.
标准的外交语言。
There's always free will...
人是有意志的...
but few are strong enough to exercise it.
但是要看意志够不够坚定。
Anyway, you make your own destiny...
命运是由自己掌握的...
right?
对吗?
Right you are your highness.
说得对,女王陛下。
You thought I wasn't ruthless enough to beat Kaysan.
你还说我心不够狠,杀不了Kaysan。
You're right,I underestimated you.
你是对的,我低估了你。
There's more to Ned Malone than meets the eye.
你眼前的内德·马龙可不是那么简单的。
Now what've you got for your hero?
你拿什么来犒劳你的英雄?
Come here.
你过来。
Good to have you back Malone.
欢迎你回来,马龙。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表