剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
只刻着字
"For our daughter Marguerite forever in our thoughts"
"给我们的女儿马格瑞特 我们永远想念你"
You remember
你还记得
It's like I've dreamt this a thousand times
这是我幻想过无数次的时刻
Oh, my God
哦 上帝
Not even he can help you now
现在他也帮不了你
You are an amazing woman
你真是个不寻常的女人
I am a woman free of society
我只是个脱离束缚的女人
Unhindered by counterfeit morality
不用再考虑那些虚伪的道义
Only as long as we live in this world
只要我们一直在这生活
So stay
留下来
My friends will be back by nightfall
我的朋友一会就会来
I thought you were beginning to like it here
我想你已经开始喜欢这了
Oh, my lovely lady, indeed I do
哦 我的宝贝 确实如此
but I have another destiny
但我并不属于这
Your friends aren't coming back
你的朋友不会回来
What?
什么?
Many people have entered the cave a fear, no one's ever come out
凡是进入怪洞的人 都没出来过
Where the dickens are they?
怎么还不出来?
Marguerite!
马格瑞特!
Roxton!
洛克斯顿!
Gentlemen of the jury, you see this man before you
各位先生 站在你们面前的就是
John Roxton until he murdered his own brother,
约翰·洛克斯顿 他谋杀了他自己的弟弟
stole his title, now he's Lord John Roxton to you
偷了他的头衔 现在他是约翰·洛克斯顿男爵
No, it was an accident
不 那是个意外
An accident he says
他说是个意外
You were being attacked by an ape,I was trying to save your life
那时你被人猿袭击 我只是想救你
You deny you shot me
没射死我吗?
I shot the ape
我是射人猿
The bullet went through it
也射中它了
An ape and your brother,
人猿还有你弟弟
two more trophies for the wall Stop it!
这真是一箭双雕别说了
Who was it who convinced father that I should go on safari?
是谁说服了神父 让我参加狩猎远征队
Yes, convicted by his own silence gentleman
是的 他已经在心里默认了 先生们
It was for your own good
我也是为了你好
Father thought it was time you faced your fears
神父原本以为是时候让你面对内心的恐惧了
Gentlemen, my brother Lord John Roxton,
先生们 我哥哥 约翰·洛克斯顿男爵
world famous big game hunter,
全世界赫赫有名的猎人
notorious ladies man,toast of international society
众人皆知的浪荡公子 他就是这样一个人
You want to know what I was afraid of?
你知道我害怕什么吗?
You, dear brother
你 亲爱的哥哥
Everything I never could be or would be
一个我既羡慕又妒忌的人
Staring me in the face over breakfast every day
成天坐在我的对面吃早饭
Did either of you stop, and ask me what I wanted?
你问过我想要的是什么吗?
No
没有
Face your fears you said
面对你的恐惧 你说的
Well I did and you killed me
我做了 你却杀了我
Members of the jury how say you?
陪审团的诸位你们怎么说?
All my dolls,
都是我的洋娃娃
my locket,
我的首饰盒
my baby hair
我的婴儿帽
All these years I felt something
这些年 我一直有这种感觉
Someone guiding me, protecting me
有人指引我 保护我
It must have been you, your love
一定就是您 您的爱
Love? No
爱?不
What?
什么?
I didn't love you
我不爱你
How could a mother give up a child she loves? It's not natural
一个母亲会抛下她深爱的孩子吗?这不正常
I don't understand You kept all my things
我不明白 这些都是我的东西
When we found out we were going to have a baby
当我们知道有了你时
your father and I were so happy Yes
我和你父亲是多么高兴 是的
So excited
如此激动
But then you were born,
但是你一出生
right away I knew there was something wrong with you, different, evil
我立刻就知道你不是我们想要的孩子 另类 邪恶
No, stop
不 别说了
Your father didn't see it at first,
你父亲开始并没有发觉 但是渐渐的他也看到了
Why are you doing this?
那为什么你还留着这些?
All these things everything in this room
因为只要一看到它们
I kept them to remind me never to have another child
我就提醒自己别想再要孩子
Stop, mother, please stop please
求您 别说了 别说了
I brought sin into this world once I couldn't risk it again
我给世间带来一次罪恶 不会再冒险了
Ned?
内德?
Not much but at least we won't starve
虽然不多 但总比挨饿好
Ned?
内德?
I found water
我找到水了
We'll be lucky if we live long enough to get thirsty
即使再渴 也比白白送命强
See your blood trail?
看你的血迹
You just invited every predator in the neighborhood over for dinner
你是在叫饿肚子的邻居来吃晚饭
Raptors
有恐龙
Come on
快跑
Oh, baby, don't cry
哦 孩子 别哭了
It's gonna be all right, that's why I'm here
一切都会好的 我就是为这个来的
Come here
过来
You wouldn't remember this
你不记得他它了?
What is it?
是什么?
The blanket you were christened in
这是你在受洗礼时用的毯子
Go on, it's yours
来 是你的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
You know why, baby No, I don't
你知道的,孩子 不 不知道
That aching inside,Nall that darkness
因为你的降临 给世界带来灾难
It's not right
这是不对的
And those thoughts you have those terrible thoughts
还有你的思想 那些可怕的思想
Oh, baby, I'm sorry but this is not your world
哦 孩子 我很抱歉 但这并不是你的世界
You know you don't belong here,You know what needs to be done
你知道这里并不属于你 知道该做什么了吧
Trouble sleeping, you know one word from me and they'll kill you
失眠了吗 只要我一句话 你就没命了
Cassandra, please let me explain No man leaves me
Casssandra 听我解释没人可以抛弃我
Not anymore
不会再有
My friends Your friends are dead
我的朋友 你的朋友死了
On your knees
跪下
What?
什么?
You have defied the honor of their queen,On your knees!
你冒犯了他们的王后 快跪下!
No, never!
不 宁死不降
They're now, that's more like it
怎么样 不是跪下了吗
Good heavens
我的上帝呀
Guilty
罪人
of desertion of leaving his mother to rot
抛弃家人 对母亲不管不问
in an empty house while he chased glory on a fools expedition
为追求荣耀 参加那个愚蠢的探险队
What say the jury?
陪审团怎么说?
Guilty Yes
罪人 对
of the murder of your own brother and our father's death
谋杀了自己的弟弟 还有我们父亲的死
No
不
Three weeks later, heart attack or heartbreak?
三个星期后 心脏病或者伤心而死
What say you good men of the jury?
陪审团都是怎么说的?
Guilty
罪人
Enough!
够了!
Yes That's it
是的 就这样
Be a hero be a man kill me again
做个英雄 做个男人 再杀我一次
I loved you, William
我是爱你的 威廉
I'm sorry I was trying to save you
对不起 我只是想救你
Save me
救我?
Remember how I used to be afraid of heights brother?
记得我以前很怕高吗 哥哥?
What are you doing? Get down!
你要干什么?下来!
Giving you a chance to make it up to me
给你一个机会救我
Stop it! No more games
下来 别开玩笑
That was a close one Get down off there!
我要掉下了 快下来
Come on John, it's a long way to the ground
来 约翰 我下不来了
But you could save me
来救我呀
Save me! Nooo
救我! 不!
William! William!
威廉 ! 威廉!
Snap out of it!
你醒一醒啊
Here, put this over your nose The fungus is hallucinogenic
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表