剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第十七集
遗失的世界
So we drag all that way to trade...
我们拿了怎么多东西
and all we end up with is a couple of bags of salt?
费了半天劲才换回这么几袋盐?
It's worth its wait in gold Malone...
在这盐比金子贵
unless you know a better way to preserve our food?
除非你能不用它保存食物
And actually I thought we did pretty well.
其实我觉得我们很划算
You didn't lose the shirt off your back.
因为你还没有把衣服押上
Pity, I wonder what it would take for that?
遗憾,你和他们换了点什么?
More than you can afford.
没人负担得起
It was nice of the chief to throw this into the bargain.
还好那个酋长同意把这个给我
就为了这个小东西
用我们的衬衣换的对么
Ivory Malone and the workmanship is exquisite.I can't say the same about your shirts.
是象牙的而且做工精致,比你们的衣服值钱多了
Ah large birds how fascinating.
好大的鸟 真漂亮
It's not the birds, it's what they're waiting for.
它们一出现就预示着什么。
Which is?
什么?
Something to die.
死亡
I guess they want to do this the hard way.
猜猜看他们怕这个吗
Okay bucko.
看我的
Nice work.
干得好
I don't think it's us they're afraid of Malone.
他们害怕的不是我们
Then what could have made them...
那你说的是什么...
Oh.That's our queue.
哦去看看
He's still alive.
还活着
That's surprising considering how much blood he's lost.
但失去这么多血还活着真是个奇迹
It's not his.
那不是他的血
But he's soaked in it. So is the ground.
可他浑身都是 还有地上
It's been put there to draw predators.
是故意的,吸引食肉动物。
This guys like a dinner bell.
这人在这儿简直就是开饭的铃♥声♥
Let's get him out of here before we're included on the menu.
我们赶快带着他离开这儿要不我们也要上菜单了。
Eaten alive who would leave a man to die this way?
这人做了什么要让他这样死?
At the dawn of the century
在世纪之初
A band of adventures set out to prove the impossible
一队冒险家出发去证明不可能存在的世界
The existence of a prehistoric world
一个存在的史前世界
The Visionary
智者
The Heiress
女继承人
The Hunter
猎人
The Scientist
科学家
and The Reporter
还有记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
所有追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land
被困在一个蛮荒之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty
得到一个友好的野性美女帮助
Together they fight to survive
他们一起为生存而战
In this amazing world of lost civilizations
在这个惊人的史前文明世界
and terrifying creatures
还有可怕的生物
Always searching for a way home
一直在寻找回家的路
A way out of...
逃离...
If we don't get some water into this guy soon he's not going to make it.
再不给他喂点水喝他就没命了
Neither will we if that T-rex catches up with us.
被恐龙追上的话我们都活不成
You're all heart. Hey,maybe if you helped ...
自私鬼。嘿,要是你帮忙抬...
we could move a little quicker.
说不定能快点
If you want me to leave the salt behind fine.
你要我把盐扔掉吗
Your pants will buy another bag.
再用你的裤子换一包
Enough both of you.
够了你们两个
We'll need to get his shirt off ...
先把他衬衣脱掉...
the smell of blood will bring ever raptor for miles.
恐龙们很远就会嗅到血腥味。
What about the ones that staked him out?
到底是谁把他绑在那的?
Oh please I can only worry about one thing at a time.
行了我一次只能担心一件事
Try to get some water into him.
给他弄点水来
What are you doing?
你要去哪?
Making sure we're not being followed by any of his friends.
去附近看看有没有什么人跟着我们
How the hell did he get there?
他怎么会在那的?
A little soap and water and a shave the guy would look half civilized.
洗洗脸刮刮胡子也不像野蛮人
Soap water and a shave and so would you and Roxton...
你和洛克斯顿也一样...
on the surface at least.
至少表面上是
What's that?
那是什么?
Scars from manacles.
是手铐弄的伤
I'd say our man here was kept prisoner for a good while.
我猜他一定被人囚禁过一阵子
Where I come from we call that picking pockets.
在我们那儿这叫做偷窃
Just trying to put a name to the face.
我只想知道他是谁
Anybody following us?
有人跟踪我们吗?
Not that I could tell but there are ape-men all over the place.
还不确定,有几个野人离这不远
We should get moving. Wait!
我们还是走吧等等!
It looks like a map.
它看起来像一个地图。
My God.
天哪!
The treehouse.
是树屋
It seems our mystery man was looking for us.
看来我们的神秘人在找我们。
That's beautiful my dear you've captured every detail
美极了亲爱的,你已经捕捉到了每一个细节
the shading the veins in the leaves.
甚至是叶片的纹路。
Audubon himself couldn't have done better.
奥杜邦也只能这样了。
他绘制的鸟类图鉴被称作“美国国宝”。
约翰·詹姆斯·奥杜邦是美国著名的画家、博物学家,
Just putting down what I see.
我只是画下我所见到的
You're too modest.How did you come by a skill like that?
你很谦虚,谁启发了你这种能力?
My father ...
我父亲...
when we were exploring he drew everything he saw.
我们探险时他会画各种东西
Copying him was a good way to get his attention.
跟他学画是得到他注意的最好方法
I thought you said he was a botanist?
你曾说他是一位植物学家?
Art was his first love.
他最爱艺术
But his parents thought that science was more respectable that painting.
但父母认为科学比绘画更有用。
It's an old story.
我懂的。
What the devil is that?
什么声音?
An alarm, a warning.
是警报,在预示
A warning of what?
预示什么?
Death.
死亡
Any idea what that means? No!
知道什么意思吗? 不知道!
but I've got a feeling it's not good.
但我预感不是好事
This guy is not getting any lighter.
这家伙太重了
We'll rest here.
在这歇会
Three minutes no more.
3分钟,别多
He's coming to.
他醒了
Easy old boy we're not going to hurt you.
别动老兄。我们没有恶意
We're trying to help.
我们想帮你
Can you understand?
能听懂么?
Yes.
能
You were in a pretty rough spot when we found you.
发现你时你浑身都是血
Mind telling us why?
为什么这样?
We were on an expedition...
我们探险的时候被捉...
captured ...
遭到袭击··
raiding party ...
被一队人抓走了
The Horta.
然后就被Horta关起来了
Horta, never heard of them
Horta,从来没有听过
You don't want to.
最好别遇到
They kept us in their village ...
我们被抓到他们部落...
as slaves for years,
做了好多年奴隶
until I escaped.
现在才逃出来
It seems they caught up with you.
他们好像又把你抓住了
The penalty for escape...
逃跑的代价就是...
is death.I owe you my life.
死。我欠你们一条命
Don't speak too soon,sounds like they've noticed your absence.
别说这么早,他们好像发现你不见了
Yes I vote we continue this discussion later.
是的我赞成咱们先离开再说
About this map?
这个地图是?
I drew that myself years ago.
是在多年前我自己画的
It's a map to my home.
我家的地图
You said this is your home?
你说这是你家?
The treehouse I built it.
树屋,我建的
Veronica is still alive...
维罗妮卡她还活着...
after all these years I'd given up hope.
过了这么多年我几乎绝望了
I'm really here home.
我回来了,家
It seems like a lifetime ago but...
像过了一辈子那么久...
everything is just as I left it.
但一切都没有变
Well not exactly everything.
不能说一切
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表