剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
不能把他送回树屋了
No time anyway
没时间了 天黑前 必须救出查林杰
What about the burial ground Sulfur springs
坟地那呢?硫磺温泉
That would mask the smell of the blood
能掩盖血腥味
That's what got us into this
那也不安全
It's that or be hunted by his two friends
不去 就等它的同伴来
You go to the cave
你们去山洞
Veronica I'll be okay
维罗妮卡,我没事
Not alone you won't, come on
你不能一个人 走吧
Next time use this
下一次 用这个
Cassandra Miss me?
Cassandra 想我吗?
Why didn't you tell me about this?
你为什么不告诉我这些
You haven't touched your food
你没吃东西
You hardly can expect a condemned man to show much of an appetite
一个被困的人 有什么胃口吃东西
Hmm, well that's funny
嗯 很有意思
I've always found a little danger usually increases a man's appetite
我知道怎么去吊一个男人的胃口
So,
那么
twelve years you've been here
你在这12年了
you still haven't found a way off the plateau
一直没找机会离开吗?
Why would I want a way off?
为什么要离开?
Don't you want to go home?
你不想回家?
I am home
这就是家
In London I lived off the richest man I could find
我在伦敦 我需要有钱的男人养我
I was a whore Cassandra
我是一个妓♥女♥ Cassandra
Why should we pretend otherwise?
为什么要活的那么累
It was only a matter of time before my looks and influence waned
每天都在担心自己不再年轻漂亮
But here I am Queen, not courtesan
在这儿 我是皇后 而不是妓♥女♥
I choose lovers not to please them,
我选择情人 而不用取悦他们
but because they please me
因为他们取悦我
Cassandra, I'm a married man
卡桑德拉 我是有家的人
How delightfully Victorian
那有什么关系
I can't Of course you can
我不可以 你一定可以
Look at where we are There are no rules here
你看这在哪?这没有法律
This is a new world, feel it, touch it
这是一个全新的世界 你看它 感觉它
There's only you and me in this moment
只有你和我 在这一刻
Don't let it slip away
别让它溜走
We better find this place soon
最好尽快找到山洞
There won't be enough light to get back
不然就回不去了
According to the map we should be nearly there
按照地图的指示 应该就在附近
As long as we don't meet any more raptors
到现在还没碰到猛禽
Or ape-men, cannibals, T-Rex's
没有猿人 食人族 暴龙
Always the optimist, Marguerite
永远的乐天派 马格瑞特
This could be it
可能是这
I don't think so
我觉得可能不是
How can you tell? The maps not to scale?
怎么知道的?地图标的并不详细
Because it's not the same taboo sign
因为不是同一个标志
Let's check it out
我们进去看看
Stay sharp everybody
大家保持警惕
Summerlee!No!
萨莫瑞!不!
Any ideas? Yeah, cover me!
有什么主意吗?是的 掩护我!
On your feet Now!
快跑起来
Summerlee, pull yourself together man
萨莫瑞 赶紧跟上
Give him a minute
给他点时间
We don't have a minute to give
我们没有时间了
We're down Veronica and Malone we can't afford to lose him to
我们已经失去维罗妮卡和马龙了 我们不能在失去他了
Now are you with us?I'm alright, I'm fine
你确定跟着我们? 我没问题 我很好
Good, we have to keep going
好样的 我们得继续行动了
I know
我知道
Then let's go
我们走吧
Come on
跟上
John, I'm sorry
约翰 对不起
Why don't you stay here
你为什么不呆在这儿
Oh, nonsense I'll be just fine
噢 这不是废话么 我不是还好好的
Summerlee, we'll need someone to watch our backs
萨莫瑞,你断后
Very well, if you're absolutely certain
非常好 假如你绝对肯定
Yeah, if we're not out in twenty minutes call Scotland Yard
是的 如果我们20分钟还没出来 去叫苏格兰人
You sure you don't want to stay outside with Summerlee?
你确定你不想和萨莫瑞一起呆在外面?
And let you have all the fun
现在让你来选吧
I'll take the left
我走左边
Don't go far One hundred yards we meet back here Got it?
不要走远超过一百英尺 我们等等在这汇合 懂了吗?
Got it
懂了
Oh, Marguerite
噢 马格瑞特
Be careful
小心
Hello, Brother
你好啊 哥哥
William?
威廉?
You've come to kill me again?
你又来杀我吗?
William?
威廉?
No Come now, John
不 怎么才来 约翰
Is that any way to greet your dear departed brother?
你要拿什么问候你亲爱的弟弟
Of course terrible thing a gun shot wound
当然很糟 是枪伤
Imagine a freight train slamming into your chest
想象一下 当火车压上你的胸膛
and plowing through your rib cage like it was a pile of twigs
像折断树枝一样 碾碎你的肋骨
No, this isn't possible
不 这不可能
Well, luckily I didn't suffer my heart exploded almost immediately
幸好我没有 我的心跳几乎一下就停止了
That's better
不错吧
Well we've got a lot of catching up to do, Johnny
我们现在可以好好聊聊了 约翰
How have you been since you murdered me?
杀我之后 你过的怎么样?
This can't be You can't be real
不可能 这不是真的
Is that real enough for you?
你觉得真实了吗?
Snuck that one in didn't I?
这回怎么样?还不够真实吗?
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事?
This is just like the good old days aye?
像不像又回到了过去?
We were a right couple of yobbos fighting and scrapping and kicking
我们是两个小混混 打架不是家常便饭吗?
William, I'm sorry
威廉 我很抱歉
But look at you now You're getting soft, Johnny
看看你现在 你变得懦弱了 约翰
Damn you! What do you want from me?
该死!你想怎么样?
Your fear
你害怕了
Oh, wonderful
噢,真糟糕!
Roxton
洛克斯顿
is that you?
是你吗?
You're beautiful
你很漂亮
Where am I?
我在哪?
Do you remember this?
记得这个吗?
No I don't suppose you could
不 你一定不记得
Vienna, falling leaves, chestnuts, hot chocolate
维也纳 落叶 栗子树 热巧克力
Your father would have bought you a whole orchestra
你父亲还想买♥♥个管弦乐团
This is impossible I'm going insane
这不可能 我疯了吗
You always were a stubborn, baby
你还那么倔强 孩子
All right I want some answers
好吧 我想问几个问题
Let's start with who you are
先告诉我你是谁
Dear Marguerite
亲爱的马格瑞特
you already know who I am
你已经知道答案了
Take it easy, you're hurt
别乱动 你有伤
I'm fine
我没事
Veronica, back there It could have happened to anyone
维罗妮卡,别管我我不会扔下你的
That was an angry pig
那是一个生气的猪
That was a wild boar
是一头野猪
Oh, sit down
哦 坐下
I aimed high if it would have been a raptor I would have killed it
我瞄高了 要是恐龙 一定能中弹
You're bleeding
又出血了
Veronica, I want you to go,catch up with the others
维罗妮卡 你还是走吧 去追上他们
It's stupid both of us risking our lives
没有必要在这陪我等死
If you'd just sit still Stay alive a lot longer
你要是好好坐着 也许能活久一点
I've got a few rounds left I'll be fine
我还剩一些子弹 我不会有事的
We'll be fine
我们都不会有事的
You don't have to do this
你不需要这么做
I want to do this
我愿意
It's not true You're not my mother
这不是真的 你不是我母亲
You have one just like it
你也有个一样的
No pictures
没有照片
Just the inscription
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表