剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Welcome, my love
欢迎你 宝贝
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
You've come home
你回家了
So, you're saying you want to buy Veronica?
你是说你想买♥♥下维罗妮卡?
It is the way of my tribe
在我的部落里可以
You've got to be joking
你在开玩笑吗
We'll actually, Ned, there are countries in the world,
没错 内德 世界上有些国家,
Africa for example, where the men purchase their wives with cattle
比如说像非洲 男人用牲口来购买♥♥老婆
Yeah, but where I come from guy does something like this,
对 在我的国家 有人敢这么干,
gets his head wrapped around a fire plug
肯定会被揍得体无完肤
The woman Veronica is she yours?
维罗妮卡 她属于你吗?
Excuse me! We're not in Africa
对不起!我们不是在非洲
I don't go moo and I'm not for sale
我不是牲口 我也不出♥售♥
It's a very flattering offer, but no thank you and goodbye
我真的非常荣幸 但是不 谢谢 再见
So, the woman is yours
这个女人属于你
Yes, Veronica is mine
是的 维罗妮卡属于我
Ned, don't!
内德 不要!
I understand
我明白了
You will consider my offer I will return for your answer
我给你时间考虑 我会回来 听你的答案
And if he refuses?
如果他拒绝呢?
We'll fight to the death
那就要跟我决斗
All yours? Yes
都是你的? 是的
A little bit of home right here in the jungle
原始丛林中的栖身之地
You'd almost forgotten what it could be like, didn't you?
你已经完全忘记这里了是吗?
Yes
不错
Not yet, my pet
还没有 宝贝
There is something to be said for anticipation
我没说错的话 你该有感觉了
My chest
我的胸口
it's so tight What is it?
很难受怎么回事?
The transformation has begun
蜕变才刚刚开始
What the hell's happening to me?
告诉我 我到底怎么了?
You're awakening, my love
你在苏醒 宝贝
Some may say you've been infected with a disease but they have no soul,
也许有人会说你患了传染病.他们没有灵魂
no passion It's no disease It's a gift
没有热情 这不是疾病 这是馈赠
Tell me are you ready?Are you hungry?
告诉我你准备好了吗?你饿了吗?
Drink!
喝吧!
More take it all
全都喝下去
Oh, my god
哦 天哪
Or at least the next best thing Don't be afraid, accept the gift
感觉到不同了吗 不要害怕 接受馈赠
Impossible!
不可能!
Nothing is impossible anymore
从现在起没有不可能
See what life can be like Feel it
体会到生命的力量了吗 感觉到了吗
You did this to me That's it Come on
这都是你造成的 没错 来吧
Surrender to the hunger,surrender to yourself
向饥饿屈服,向你自己屈服
Damn you
该死的
Could swear we're walking around in circles
我发誓我们在绕圈子
That's because Roxton's doubled back
因为洛克斯顿也绕了回来
Well, if he doesn't want to be found
也许他不想被我们找到
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
It's dead
它死了
his body's still warm
尸体还有温度
There's a few wound marks made with something long and sharp
像是被锋利武器刺伤过
A knife?
是刀吗?
Look at this Do I have to?
你来看 非看不可?
More bite marks on the neck small, but they're still there
脖子上有很多咬痕 很小 但是很清晰
I'll take your word for it What kind of a creature does that?
用你的话说 这又是什么生物的杰作?
Oh, my god
哦 上帝
Size eleven boots
十一♥码♥鞋
And we know who wears those
总算知道是谁的杰作了
I'm the one thing in life you need not fear
永远不必害怕我会伤害你
Beautiful!
太美啦!
The first time I saw you my heart stopped beating
第一眼看见你我的心就停止了跳动
There was only your face, your smile
只有你的脸 你的微笑
Even the jungle was quiet as if my love shamed the animals into silence
连丛林都安静了 好像你的美 能让野兽的静声不语
There are a lot of women From your own tribe even
在你的部落里应该有很多女人
No, you do not understand
不 你还是不明白
I was a young boy Six maybe seven years old
在你小的时候 六岁 或者是七岁的时候
That was the first time I saw you
我第一次见到你
You saw me, so many years ago?
你见过我 在那么多年前?
In my dream
在我的梦里
Your dream?
你的梦里?
And a thousand others since then
从那以后一直如此
Tell me you have not dreamed of me
别告诉我你没梦见过我
Our dreams are prophecy We are meant to be together
我们的梦是个预兆 我们两注定要相爱
Without you I'm only half of myself
没有你 我的生命并不完整
No
不
Please leave
请你走吧
It's amazing
真是太奇妙啦
What is this feeling?
这是什么感觉
The absence of fear, you belong now
不会再有恐惧 从现在起你属于
to me To the stars
我 属于群星
You're the tiniest particle on the farthest planet from the sun
你是离太阳最近的行星上最微小的颗粒
You're the secret thoughts and dreams of everyone you've ever known
你是所有人心目中最神秘的梦想
or loved or lost
你的朋友、爱人和敌人
The universe is yours for the taking
整个宇宙都垂手可得
I'll never leave you
我绝不会离开你
One day you'll try to kill me
有一天你会想杀了我
Never
绝不会
An instinct eats away at your reason
本能会吞噬你的理智
It will happen, but not today
迟早有一天 不是现在
You're talking nonsense
你胡说八道
My father's phrase was natural selection
我父亲称之为自然选择
Your father,
你父亲,
where's your family now?
你的家人在哪儿?
Right in there
就在这里
My father was bitten by a feral beast and that night he killed mother
有一天我父亲被野兽咬上了 当晚他杀了我妈妈
and our four men He fed on me
和四个男仆 他想吸血
He couldn't bring himself to kill me His love was that strong
可又不想伤害我 他是那么的爱我
The following night his hunger was stronger
第二天晚上 饥饿感更强烈
But you're still alive
但是你还活着
Of course, by then I was hungry too
当然 因为后来我也饿了
As I said natural selection
就像我说的 自然选择
What's that?
是什么?
Fresh blood, my love
鲜血 宝贝
Fresh blood
是鲜血
Two of them, one for each of us
有两个人 我们两一人一个
Are you sure you're ready
你真的准备好了吗
I'm ready
好了
I'll go first alone
我要一个人先去
There's no turning back
不可以失败
They're my friends, they'll trust me
他们是我朋友 他们信任我
All right, my love, but hurry
好吧 宝贝 要快
I'm hungry
我饿了
Tell me you see what I see
告诉我我没眼花
Who in the hell would build that in the middle of the jungle?
居然有人在丛林里盖起城♥堡♥?
I beg your pardon? Quiet, woman Someone's coming
你说什么? 安静 女士 有人来了
Roxton! It's about time
洛克斯顿! 你总算出现了
Run!
走!
Run damn you! Take it easy, old man
走 该死! 放松点伙计
Are you deaf? Run! Come on
你聋了吗?走! 走吧
We can't leave him
我们不能丢下他
We know where he is We'll be back
走吧我们可以再回来
This is ridiculous
这太荒唐了
I don't think there's much doubt about that
这件事没有商量余地
You can't fight Niko
你根本打不过Niko
Who then Summerlee, you?
谁能?萨莫瑞?你?
Why not? Did I ask for your protection?
为什么不 我求你保护我了吗?
You didn't have to
你根本不必
I don't need a hero
我不需要英雄
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表