剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Is it possible those
有没有可能
beasts have actually learned to be afraid of guns?
恐龙已经学会害怕枪了?
We both saw it.
我们都看到了。
Extraordinary,
不简单。
if they can learn so quickly?
它们学的这么快?
Soon they'll be near impossible to kill.
以后就越来越难对付了。
They're still out there aren't they?
他们还没走远?
Waiting for us.
在等着我们。
Let's hope they haven't learned not to be afraid of fire.
但愿他们还没有学会不怕火。
Lovely night.
夜色真美。
Beautiful.
是啊,很美。
You saved my life.
你救了我。
Oh all in a days work.
哦,不算什么。
How can I ever repay you?
我该怎么报答你呢?
I guess will just have to settle for a nod and a handshake.
我想只要跟我敬个礼握握手就行了。
Sorry...
抱歉...
I'm on watch.
我在站岗。
At least a toast to your health.
至少喝一杯吧,祝你健康。
Surely you wouldn't deny me that?
这个你不会拒绝吧?
One drink.
就一杯。
To a handsome brave gallant man,
敬我遇到你这样一个英俊勇敢的人,
in this selfish uncivilized world.
在这个自私野蛮的地方。
I'm truly grateful.
非常感谢。
And sorry. Sorry?
也很抱歉。抱歉?
For what?
为什么?
For that.
为这个。
Sleeping Beauty wakes.Well it's about time.
醒醒吧,睡美人。 天亮了。
My head.
头好疼。
Rough night?
昨晚累着了?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
It appears you were carousing on watch.
看来你站岗的时候寻欢作乐了。
Well it was just one sip I mean.
我只喝了一口。
Yeah right!
是吗!
Isadore is gone...
Isadore走了...
along with everything but the shirts off our backs.
把我们的东西都拿走了。
Everything?
全部?
Guns, ammo, packs,changes of clothes.
枪,子弹,背包,换洗衣裳。
My locket.
还有我的首饰盒。
I still have this.
我还有这个。
And this.
还有这个。
Oh it appears little miss oracle missed that one too.
哦,看来预言家小姐把这个给忘了。
Let's go get her.With what? She's got our guns.
让我们去追她。 怎么追?她有枪。
If I have to I'll beat her to death with my shoe.
必要的话,我就用鞋打死她。
hold, hold it right there
停住,停在那儿。
My my, what an honor,your majesty.
喔喔,多么荣幸,我的女王陛下万岁。
No no, Kaysan the honor is mine.
不,不,Kaysan 应该是我的荣幸。
A successful trip,
收获不小啊,
your wagon rides deep in its tracks.
你的车轮都陷下去了。
Just my old rags a few bottles of sour wine.
只有一些破布和几瓶酸酒。
Then you'll thank us for lightening your load.
那就感谢我们帮你减轻负担。
My my
我的天哪。
where did you get all this?
你从哪弄的?
Here there, I'm at the mercy of my fates.
这一点,那一点,我今天的运气好。
Climb down.
下来。
First a drink to your health Kaysan.
先喝一口酒吧,Kaysan,
Off the wagon.
给我下车。
Here hand me something.
给我一件东西。
我能用它测出你的未来。
任何对你来说很珍贵的物品,
I already know yours.
让我给你算吧。
如果她停下来休息,天黑就能追上。
她只比我们先走了4个小时,
I predict it'll be sooner than that.
用不了那么久了。
Hey! Where are our things?
嘿!我们的东西呢?
I've been robbed.
我被抢了。
You've been robbed that's rich.
你被抢了?真好笑。
From the looks of it the wagons rolled off with a half a dozen men.
从痕迹看,车拉了六七个人走了。
We better move. You're not going after them?
我们快追。你们不能去追。
That's where our guns are.
我们的枪在那。
If you follow the thieves my Prophecy will come true.
如果你去,我的预言就会实现。
Spare me.
饶了我吧姐。
I saw the heart ripped from your chest.
我看见你的心被掏出来了。
Sorry sweetie he's not falling for your mumbo jumbo.
对不起甜心他不会再听你的胡说八道了。
Malone?
马龙?
What a clawed beast got your tongue?
你的舌头被吃了吗?
The day Veronica sprouts branches I'll start worrying about my heart.
等维罗妮卡长出树枝来,我再考虑我的心。
Well maybe there's something to the prophecies after all.
看来她的预言不全是胡说。
What?Look at yourself.
什么? 看看你自己。
I look like a... A tree.
我看起来就像... 一棵树。
Oh it's all right Malone it doesn't mean anything.
别瞎想,马龙,这说明不了什么。
Sure.
当然。
Besides even if she is right just this once
而且就算她这次说对了又怎么样
so what? So, tomorrow ...
然后又能怎么样呢? 然后明天...
his prophecy will come true.
他的预言也会实现。
Then I'll be dead.
我就会死。
Where is the damn balloon?
该死的气球哪去了?
There!
那!
This lines been chewed.
绳子被咬断了。
Raptors?
恐龙?
I'm a blasted fool I should have secured it better.
我真笨,应该绑得结实点。
You've couldn't have known.
你又不会算命。
How long can it fly?
它能飞多久?
There's probably enough Hydrogen left for two maybe three hours.
剩下的氢气也许还能够飞两三个小时。
Winds light less than four knots.
风不大,不到4节。
It'll still travel at least ten miles before the weight grounds it.
落地之前,至少还能飞十英里。
I think I can make it.Yeah of course you can.
我想我能走得动。 不走也不行。
It will give us a chance to see just how smart out friends have become.
正好有机会看看恐龙现在变得有多聪明.
This is crazy you don't stand a chance.
真是疯了,你们打不过他们。
We have no choice without our weapons we won't survive.
那也得去,没有枪我们活不下去。
Where are they taking your wagon?
他们把你的车开到哪儿去了?
It's a big jungle it could be anywhere.
丛林这么大,我怎么知道。
Why don't you close your eyes and take a look.
你就不会闭上眼睛看一看。
Kaysan has a camp deep in the forest but you can't go there.
Kaysan在丛林深处有个寨子,但是不能去。
Why not?
为什么?
His bandits have robbed half the tribes on the plateau.
他的人已经抢占了半个高原。
A man after your own heart.
你害怕了吗.
To Kaysan stranger means enemy.
对Kaysan来说,陌生人就是敌人。
Do you know what they do to unexpected guests?
知道他把敌人怎么样吗?
Boil them in oil.
用油炸。
With a little basil and salt I hope.
是不是还加上点紫苏和盐我想.
If I take you to his camp he'll have your head on a pike
如果我带你们去,他会砍下你们的头
and more important mine.
更重要的是还有我的头。
Now or later your choice.
早死或者晚死,你选吧。
I told you we wouldn't come back empty handed.
我说过,我们不会空手回来。
Come and get it you ungrateful bastards.
过来拿吧,小子们。
Looks like we've inspired quite a celebration.
看来他们正在大肆庆祝。
It's always like this after a raid.
每次都是这样。
They put their masks back on dance and drink till they drop.
他们会戴上面具,边跳边喝直到醉倒。
Who are the masks supposed to fool? They already know each other.
戴上面具想瞒住谁?他们都认识。
I imagine that's the point.
我想关键就在这。
It's always more exciting to dance with a stranger.
和不认识的人跳舞更刺♥激♥。
Besides that's the closest they can come to
正因为他们都认识
being a stranger down there is wearing a mask.
戴上面具才会感觉不认识。
What do you think?
你看呢?
My dance cards open.
我想跳舞了。
她会得到一张卡片,上面列出了乐队或交响乐团要演奏的所有曲子
在英国崇尚上流社会的时期,当一位女士去舞会跳舞时,
You go down there, my Prophecy will come true.
你也下去?我的预言会实现的。
And if I don't my future will change?
我不去未来就会改变吗?
There's always free will but fate is powerful.
你有你的意志,但命运是无情的。
Few are strong enough to fight their destiny.
很少有人能改变自己的命运。
You could be wrong, right?
你也说不准,是吗?
Your predictions don't always come true, do they?
你的预言并不总是准确,是不是?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表