剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第二十二集(季终)
遗失的世界
Now!
开始!
Are there any left alive?
还有活着的吗?
I've got to check the last hut.
我去检查最后一个。
Check the perimeter.
好好看看,
Don't leave anything behind.
别留任何活口。
The cart is loaded!
货车已经满了!
The raptors will feed well tonight.
野兽们又有的吃了。
The men are ready father.
人都准备好了,父亲。
Restless are they?
没偷懒吧?
... weapons.
...拿走所有武器。
Blood begets blood.
血债血还。
The scouts say another village lies three days over the far hills.
探子来报,翻过那座山再走三天还有个村落。
Then we're off again,side by side. Come.
准备行装,马上出发。
On your command.
好,马上去。
Father, listen.
你听,父亲。
Arms!
准备战斗!
Very impressive.
真让人吃惊。
Which is more than I can say for this.
除了这个,我还能说些什么。
Drakul
Drakul
We were to meet at camp. I was distracted.
怎么是你? 我不能不来。
You were making enough noise and smoke ...
你们造成的噪音和烟雾....
to draw every tribe from miles around.
已经蔓延到几里远了。
For those who will not yield must be destroyed.
既然不能够收复,就必须毁灭。
I did not give you the secret of the powder for this.
如果是这样,我才不会告诉你火♥药♥的秘密。
We have their treasure.
我们已经知道了。
Mere trinkets.
那不值一提。
These men and women ...
这些男人和女人...
would have been useful,
还很有用,
slaves to rebuild the empire.
奴隶他们能帮我重建王国。
Enough of your fantasy.You speak of politics ...
收起你的理论,你讲的是政♥治♥...
while I speak of glory.
我讲的是荣耀。
The world will fear and respect us.
整个世界都会敬畏我们。
And what good is a world of ashes?
满是浓烟的世界有什么好?
I was a fool to align myself with a mere ape.
我不会蠢到和一群野蛮人为伍。
We'll discuss this later, back at camp.
这个一会再说,先进营帐。
Why not dismount Tribune?
为什么还不下马头领?
We'll share some wine before we depart.
你可以尝一尝我的葡萄酒。
Perhaps another time.
可能要改个时间。
I feel a certain chill in the air.
我突然觉得有寒气。
I'll finish him. No.
我去杀了他。 不。
We must make camp by nightfall.
天黑之前必须扎营。
But he lives!He leaves a blood trail.
他还没死! 他在流血,活不了多久了。
The jungle will swallow him. Let the lizard run.
活不了多久了,让他走好了。
I still have the powder.
我还有火♥药♥。
At the dawn of the century
在世纪之初
A band of adventures set out to prove the impossible
一队冒险家出发去证明不可能存在的世界
The existence of a prehistoric world
一个存在的史前世界
The Visionary
智者
The Heiress
女继承人
The Hunter
猎人
The Scientist
科学家
and The Reporter
和记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land
被困在一个蛮荒之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty
得到一个野性美女的帮助
Together they fight to survive
他们渴望生存
In this amazing world of lost civilizations
在这个惊人的史前文明世界
and terrifying creatures
可怕的生物
Always searching for a way home
一直在寻找回家的路
A way out of...
逃离这个...
We're willing to risk out lives based on this,
有了这个我们愿意冒一次险
a few readings from a rusty old barometer
上面有晴雨表的数据
Will you simmer down and let them speak their peace.
你的意见不代表所有人的。
As I was saying,
我说过了。
Summerlee and I have been studying the weather patterns on the plateau.
我和萨莫瑞已经考察了高原的天气状况
The strong updrafts that stranded us here seem to be abating.
现在的气流和那种强大的上升气流不同
You actually think you can sail your way down off the plateau,
你们确定可以用这种方法离开高原
in the balloon?Well, we have to try.
用气球? 值得一试。
There's only a window of a couple of days.
这种气流只持续几天。
And there may not be another one for a whole year.
下一次要等到明年。
Need I remind everyone
你们忘了吗?
we were almost shredded to bits
以前我们差点被气流撕成碎片。
We survived.
但没死。
We made it.
我们赢了。
Why tempt fate?
还要再挑战命运吗?
There's got to be another way?
一定有其他的办法离开吧?
It's been six months and we haven't found it yet.
可半年过去了,我们还没找到。
Come on people!
都听我说!
Life's a risk, especially here. What with ...
我们用不着害怕,我们在这遇见过...
dinosaurs, predators, ape-men
恐龙、食人族、猿人。
I say we give it a shot. Good man.
不都过来了。 说得好。
Bumpy ride is a small price to pay for a chance to see home again.
为了回家,我们冒这点险还是值得的。
That's the way, Marguerite?
说得对,玛格丽特?
First sign of danger.And we turn back
如果有危险。 我们就回来。
you have my word.
我向你保证。
Only to stop the rest of you from hogging all the glory.
我还是希望能阻止你们别干傻事。
Well, looks like you'll be leaving tomorrow then.
看来你们明天就要走了。
What are you talking about,you'll be coming too.
是我们,你也一起走。
Why? This is my home.
为什么? 这是我的家。
You don't mean that do you?
你并不想,对不对。
No she doesn't, Veronica.
对,她不想,维罗妮卡。
I can speak for myself Ned.
我要自己做决定,内德。
I'm staying.
我留下。
Good luck.
祝你们好运。
I'm sorry if we ganged up on you out there.
你自己在这我会很难过。
I'm fine, really.
我很好,真的。
I always thought...
我一直想...
I'm going to miss you Ned.
我会想你的,内德 。
I'm going to miss all of you, very much.
想你们每个人,很想。
It's all right to be afraid.
那没什么可怕的。
Afraid?
可怕?
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
London.
伦敦。
It's a different kind of jungle altogether.
它只不过是一个不同的丛林。
I see, so that's what you think this is all about?
你以为这只是丛林这么简单?
We'll talk about this in the morning.
那我们明早再谈。
I'm not going.
我不会走的。
But I can't stay here with you.
可我不能留在这里。
I hate to break it to you Ned,
虽然不想和你分开。
but no one asked you to.
我也不会强迫你。
Be careful with those samples now.
轻点拿那些标本。
Really George, one Pterodactyl egg would prove the point
听着乔治,一个翼龙蛋就能证明论点。
but a dozen, grandstanding.
一打呢,就是卖♥♥点。
Professional jealousy rears its ugly head already.
我好像嗅出几分嫉妒的味道。
Found him.
他来了
I thought she at least would have come to see us off...
她至少该来送行...
We said our goodbyes back at the treehouse.
我们在树屋已经道过别了。
Don't worry Ned, we'll send a rescue party back.
别担心,内德,我们可以派营救组回来。
Sure,
当然,
I'll cast off.
我来解绳子。
Not without me.
噢,别丢下我。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You better hop in MaloneI'll cast the next one loose.
快上来,马龙 还剩最后一根绳子。
I'll get it.
知道了。
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什么?
Stop fooling around and get into the balloon right away.
别在这傻站这,马龙,快点跳上来。
Sorry Professor I'll have to catch the next one.
抱歉,教授,我改变主意了。
You're sure you know what you're doing?
你知道这意味什么吗?
I'm about to find out.
我会知道的。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表