剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
What do you want? To stay
你想怎么样? 留下来。
to fight.
战斗。
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错。
But we don't know how.
但是我们不懂战争。
Help us to finish what you started.
事情因你们而起,你们要帮我们。
Can I talk to you?
我可以和你谈谈吗?
You live only because you are strangers
你活着,是因为你们都是外来人。
and are ignorant of our ways.
你们根本不懂我们的方式。
They seem pretty clear to me.
可是现在我们非常了解。
What my friend means is that man of good will
我朋友的意思是,双方有什么要求
...can always discuss. There is no discussion.
...可以好好谈谈。 我们不需要跟你们谈。
For your latest transgression
基于你们违反契约的行为。
we demand twelve of your strongest...
我们要求你们拿出12名壮丁,
sacrificed to the sea.
来祭祀我们这片海洋。
You have two days to comply.
给你们两天时间准备。
And if we refuse.
如果我们拒绝呢?
Your mother.
你妈妈。
Oh my God!
上帝啊!
Mother.
妈妈。
no!
不!
For their defiance means only one thing
你们反抗就只有一条路可走,
total destruction.
全部被杀。
To the sea that nurtures and feeds us...
抚育我们滋养我们的大海...
we return Kayla to your womb.
我们把Kayla送回您的怀抱。
Cherish her spirit,praise her honor,
请您安抚她的灵魂,抚平她的创伤
fill her as she has filled us.
她的灵魂是如此的高尚
Give her blessing,gentle slumber
我们为她祈祷,让她安然入睡。
and peace.
平平静静。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
Every end is a new beginning.
每个结束都是新的开始。
I'm the leader
我是领袖。
now the Tinta are my children.
现在整个Tinta都是我的孩子。
What will you do?
你要怎么办?
The elders want me to give into the Hikari.
长辈们希望我向Hikari屈服,
They think that freedom is dangerous.
他们认为自♥由♥是危险的。
What do you think?
你是怎么想的?
My mother's life will be the last we sacrifice to the Hikari.
我妈妈的生命将是我们最后为Hikari牺牲的。
Liebchen
Liebchen
you are still the curious one I see.
你每一次都能给我带来惊喜。
Hello there,
你终于醒了,
so you finally decided to join us in the land of the living.
所以最后为了你自己的性命,你还是选择了降落。
You're not too disappointed I hope.
希望没有让你太失望。
You're still feverish.
你还在发烧。
Where am I?
我现在在哪?
Not far from where you crashed.
离你降落的地点不远。
Don't you remember?
你想不起来?
I remember Berlin
我还记得柏林。
summer of 1916
1916年的夏天。
a red dress.
伟大的胜利。
My friends and I carried you here.
我和我的朋友把你带到这来的。
It was an officer's banquet
那是一个盛大的庆功宴。
to celebrate our victory at Jutland.
为了庆祝日德兰海战的胜利。
You were unconscious from loss of blood.
你一直昏迷不醒还失血过多。
And you were on the arm of a certain general...
你和你的那个将军共同出席,你不记得了吗...
the head of the secret service.
那个情报局的将军。
You're delusional.
你烧糊涂了。
No.
不。
The people who trust you
那些相信你的人。
they are delusional.
他们才糊涂了。
I wonder what they would think if they knew who you really are.
如果他们知道你是谁,他们到底会怎么样?
Well I guess we'll never find out.
我想他们永远都不会知道,
Auf wiedersehen.
永别了!
Marguerite
马格瑞特
I thought I heard voices.
我好像听到什么声音。
Just me and my bedside manner,what's up?
只有我还有这个飞行员,怎么样了?
Well we got the fuel line patched.
还好,我已经把油管修好了。
It's ready to fly?
现在能飞了?
I've got Summerlee working on the starter right now, a couple maybe
现在萨莫瑞还在修启动器,还得
three hours.How's the patient?
差不多两到三小时。这个病人怎么样了?
Nothing I can't handle.
没有我办不到的。
You and Florence Nightingale.
原来你还是会照顾人的。
Tarya has arrested the council of elders and locked them up.
Tarya将长辈们都隔离起来不让他们出来。
It's for their own safety.
这是为了他们的安全。
You've convinced the Tinta to fight.
是你劝Tinta村去反抗。
Tarya's orders she's their new leader now.
这是Tarya的命令,她是他们的新领袖。
These people know nothing of war.They'll be annihilated.
他们根本不懂战争,他们会战败的。
Not if we can help it.
如果我们袖手旁观。
What do you know about doing battle?
关于战争你知道多少?
I know how to stay alive.
我知道如何保护自己的生命。
Oh I have a bad feeling about this.
现在我有一种不好的感觉。
If we don't fight a dozen of their people will die.
如果我们不抗争到底会有更多的人死去。
And if we hadn't of interfered in the first place none of this would've happened.
如果一开始我们就没有干预这些事情这一切都不会发生。
Tarya would be dead.
Tarya她会死的。
Exactly, one death,one tribune.
是的,一个人死,一个贡品。
What you're readying for is wholesale slaughter.
现在你们迎接的是大规模的屠♥杀♥。
You're wrong.
你错了。
This is what the elders feared war.
这正是长辈们所担心的战争。
This is what they've been trying to avoid for generations and now we just
这是他们世世代代所避免的,我们的介入
walk in and upset the status quo.
打破了他们长久的现状。
This is the jungle.
现在是生死攸关。
There is no status quo here everything changes.
现在已经没有什么现状,一切都已经改变了。
The Tinta's would have revolted sooner or later.
Tinta村的反抗是早晚的事。
If we stay and train them
如果我们留下帮助他们
at least they stand a chance of surviving.
至少他们还有生存的希望。
And what will happen the next time.
那如果再发生怎么办?
Or do you intend to take the place of the Hikari
还是你们想要代替Hikari的地位
and become their great protector?
变成他们神圣的保护神?
No one's holding a gun to your head Challenger.
没有人拿着剑逼你留下来查林杰。
You can leave anytime.
你可以走,随时。
Here you go.
干得好。
How goes the training?
训练的怎么样?
They're smart, strong. And if you had three months
他们都很聪明,强壮。 给他们三个月时间。
you can make them warriors.
他们会成为好战士。
They'll be fine.Have you told Cassius yet?
他们都很棒。你告诉Cassius没有?
We're going to war.
我们马上要打仗了。
All the more reason to tell him.
如论如何你应该告诉他。
Tell him what?
告诉我什么?
I'll see you later.
我们一会再见。
What? Nothing.
什么? 没事。
Even as a child I could always tell when you were lying.
你还是像小时候一样,说谎我就会发现。
I'm going to have a child...
我现在怀孕了,
our child.
我们的孩子。
This is wonderful.
这真是太好了!
Put me down. I'm sorry
把我放下。对不起。
I didn't hurt you did I?
我没伤到你是吧?
No, I'm fine.
不,我很好。
How can this be wonderful
你为什么会觉得好呢。
our world may end tomorrow?
明天就可能是世界末日。
It doesn't matter now that I know.
那都没关系。现在我知道。
A part of me will always be alive and with you.
另一个生命将继续延续我的生命,和你的。
The Hikari have three means of possible approach.
Hikari将会有三条进攻的路线。
Each part will be patrolled
每一条都要有人防守。
Veronica and her team over here
维罗妮卡和她的部队负责这里。
Challenger here and I'll be positioned here.
查林杰这里,我们的位置在这里。
You've all trained hard you know your jobs
你们的训练都很刻苦,尽力就行了。
any questions?
有什么问题?
Yes?
什么事?
Am I going to die?
我明天会死么?
He's afraid
他在害怕。
they're all afraid.
他们都很害怕。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表