剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Take off his belt and tie him up.
先用皮带把他绑起来
I'll get a head start and try to find Roxton.
现在最重要的是找到洛克斯顿
Veronica it's me, Roxton.
维罗妮卡是我 洛克斯顿
Roxton dies.
洛克斯顿 该死。
Dammit, Roxton doesn't die,put the knife down now.
我靠,洛克斯顿不该死 快给我把刀放下
I can't!
不行!
What do I have to do to make you stop?
我怎么做才能让你停下?
Kill me. Please, I'm your friend.
杀了我不要 我们是朋友
And he's my father.
他是我父亲
I don't know who the hell he is Veronica...
我不知道他是谁...
but he's not your father.
但一定不是你父亲
Liar!
骗子!
No, no.
不 不
No!
不
Roxton!
洛克斯顿
Roxton are you all right?
洛克斯顿你还好吗?
I'm fine, help Marguerite.
快去帮玛格瑞特
I don't think so.
来不及了
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Veronica he's not your father.
玛格瑞特 他不是你父亲
He's not your father.
他不是 你父亲
Are you sure you want to do that?
你真的要这样做?
That drug was my father's secret.
这将是我父亲的秘密
It's going to stay that way.
应该永远消失
I'm sorry about Tom.
汤姆假冒你父亲的事我真的很抱歉
That he wasn't...
要不是...
I think a small part of me knew.
其实我也有一丝察觉
I just wanted him to be so much.
但我真不愿意是真的
Largo knew a lot about the treehouse.
Largo知道很多树屋的事
He knew a lot about you too.
还有很多你的事
That means that your parents are still alive.
也就是说你的父母还活着
But where?
但在哪儿?
There are thousands of mines...
这里上千个矿井...
a lifetime of ground to cover.
需要多久还能走完。
You'll find them.
你会找到他们的
You think so?
你真这么想?
Someday.
某一天
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表