剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
they're gonna release you this afternoon.
医生今天下午就会让你出院
They got you on a plane tonight at 10∶00.
他们给你买♥♥了今晚10点的机票
So...
所以……
That's it.
就这样子
They're not gonna let you stay.
他们不会让你留下来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thank you for trying to help me.
谢谢你这么帮我
You do speak English.
你会说英语
You still want to stay here?
你仍想留在这儿吗
Yes.
是的
We've got one more option.
我们还有一个路可走
But you're gonna have to go home first.
不过你首先得回国
You're gonna have to help...
你得帮助……
us...catch the people
帮我们……抓住那些
who sent you here in the first place.
把你送到这里来的人
Do you want me to show them where I get the drugs?
你是想要我带他们去找毒贩吗
Yes.
是的
Yes.Will you do that?
是啊 你会这么做吗
Jeremy,just lie down,lie down.
杰里米 不要动 躺下
Yeah,hi.There's been an accident on Oakview drive.
喂 你好 在街道发生了交通事故
Cross street,Hickory ridge.
在十字路口 胡桃山旁
Yeah.Yeah,there's a boy,he may be hurt.
是的 对 有个男孩 他可能受伤了
I'm ok.
我没事
Jeremy,sit down.
杰里米 坐下
Just come back,sit down.
回来 坐下
Air bags.
安全气囊
It's like hitting a silk bag.
就像是撞到了一个丝袋上
My body just stings.Oh,god.
我的身上就像针扎一样疼 哦 天啊
Let me tell you something.
我给你说点事
The sooner you stop thinking people should cut you slack
你不要认为是因为你父母离异送你去寄宿学校
because your parents got divorced and sent you away to prep school...
或者是因为你妈妈得了癌症……
Or because your mom has cancer...
别人就会忽视你的存在
'Cause,believe me,believe me...
因为...相信我 相信我...
No one cares about your problems.
没人在乎你的那些问题
Believe me.
相信我
Brian.
布莱恩
Morning.Good to see you.
早上好 很高兴见到你
Greg.Greg.
格雷格 格雷格
How are you,Brian?All right.
你好吗 布莱恩 我很好
Good to see you.How are you?
很高兴见到你 你好
So,where are we?
那么 我们谈到哪儿了
I can't accept your offer.
你的提价我不能接受
I can't sell you my company because
我不能把公♥司♥卖♥♥给你 因为
I'm its only real asset,
我是这家公♥司♥的真正价值所在
and I may be dying.
还有我可能时日无多
I've known I've had cancer for a while now,
我知道自己身患癌症已经有一段时间了
but I just put it behind me,
但是我不放在心上
Pretended like it wasn't happening.
就装作什么事也没发生
I'm sorry,Liz.
很抱歉 莉兹
I truly am.
真的
I'm not telling you this for your sympathy.
我跟你说这些 不是博得你的同情
I still want to do business with you.
我仍然想要和你合作
How do you see doing that?
你要怎么做
Well,we're suggesting restructuring the deal
好吧 我们打算改变一下方案
as a joint venture rather than a purchase.
变成一家合资企业 而不是收♥购♥
How do you see this?
怎么操作
Liz's clients,her consulting services,
莉兹联♥系♥客户 提供咨♥询♥服务
her infrastucture and her contacts--
她的基础设施和人脉
your financial backing.
而你则提供资金
What terms?
什么条件
Half a million up-front for the business
先交定金50万
and 50% of all revenue generated by her clients
还有未来20年 从她的客户那里得到的利润
over the next 20 years.
你们五五分成
You think you're gonna make it,Liz?
你觉得你做得到吗 莉兹
I wouldn't be sitting here if I didn't.
如果不行 我也就不会坐在这里了
You don't have to come in here.
你不用进来了
Liz,the other day...
莉兹 那天...
You told me about my leaving your sister.
你提起我离开你姐姐的事情
You should know that it was the other way around.
你应该知道 其实恰恰相反
I was there,Burton.Don't start revising history now.
我当时在场 伯顿 你就别编了
You were just a teenage girl.
你当时还是个孩子
She told me all about it.
她都跟我说了
About the affairs?
她说了她不忠的事吗
The pill habit?
还是说了她服药成瘾的事
That's not true.
根本就没有的事
She left me,all right?
是她离开了我 知道吗
Or at least drove me out the door.
或者至少是她把我撵出了家门
She took drugs and she was not faithful.
她服药 而且对我不忠
Leaving her was probably
离开她可能是
the smatest thing I could have done.
我最明智的选择了
I tried to get custody of Nicholas.
我争取得到尼古拉斯的抚养权
But that was a different time,
可是当时情况不同
and I didn't have a chance in hell.
我一点机会也没有
When she got sick,I went back to her
她生病的时候 我回到了她身边
to take care of her
照顾她 服侍她
to nurse her through to the end.
一直陪她走完了人生的最后时光
She was very grateful for that.
她心里非常感激
Very loving,in fact,and...
其实也有着爱意
I'd appreciate it if,um...
如果你可以保守这个……
that conversation is never repeated,
秘密 特别是对尼古拉斯
especially around Nicholas.
我会很感激的
He doesn't know?
他不知道这些
His mother's dead.He loves her and...
他妈妈去世了 他那么爱她...
why take that away from him?
为什么要剥夺他的这种感情呢
You don't need to come in.
你不用进来了
When the people in Thailand ask you what happened,
如果泰国人问你发生什么事了
Just tell them we sent you home
你就说我们把你送回国了
and that the others were arrested.
而其他人都被捕了
After that,just do what you normally do.
之后 你就按你以前那样做
Don't look around,don't act suspicious.
别东张西望 不用让他们怀疑
You don't have to find us.We'll be there.
你不用找到我们 我们会在那里的
I can do this,and when I come back,
我能做到 等我回来
I will ask for James Mooney.Ok?
我会找詹姆斯·穆尼 好吗
I will ask for you when I come back.
等我回来 我就找你
We'd better go
我们得走了
Be careful.
保重啊
I thought you started public school today.
我以为你今天会去公立学校上学的
Nah,I didn't like it.
不 我不喜欢那里
Oh, you didn't like it?
噢 你不喜欢
No,the kids are,like,stupid.
不是 那个孩子 看上去很蠢
They're studying crap I did,like,3 years ago.
他们正在学的东西 我3年前就学过了
Plus,I had to go through 2 metal detectors
另外 我得经过两道金属探测门
and then some ass shoved gum in my locker,
然后还有个混♥蛋♥把口香糖塞到了我的柜子里
so I came here.
所以我就来这儿了
You visit your mom?
你去看望你妈妈了吗
No.
没
You gonna?
你要去吗
Yeah.
嗯
When?
什么时候
Soon.Ok?
一会儿就去 行吧
Would you get off my back,please?
你就别跟我啰嗦了 拜托
I just came here to visit and say hello.
我只是过来打个招呼而已
Here's how it works.Sit down.
听我说 坐下
Radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
放射性治疗和化疗
Basically,they're gonna bring your mother
基本上 他们会让你妈妈
as close to death as they possibly can
无限地接近死亡
without killing her.
而不会杀死她
She's gonna change before your eyes.Her hair will fall out.
你会目睹这一切 她的头发会掉光
She will be in a lot of pain.
她会承受很多痛苦
She will be susceptible to everything.
她会对一切感到敏感
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表