剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
Lamont,Deshawn,say hello to Miss Greene and Miss...
拉蒙特 德肖恩 打招呼啊 这是格林尼小姐还有...
Solt.
索特
How's Tassy?
黛西还好吗
She's sleeping in the bedroom.
她在房♥里睡觉
May I take a look?
我可以看看她吗
Well,she's a light sleeper.
呃 她很容易惊醒
I'll just peek.
我只要看一眼就好
You know,you want,you can wait until she wakes up.
你 你 你可以等她醒了再看
But she only fell asleep a minute age.
因为她刚刚才睡着
Mama,can we go get a hamburger?
妈 我们可以吃汉堡包吗
Just a minute.
再等一下
We're hungry.
我们肚子饿
Well,good luck,Melinda.
嗯 你很走运 梅琳达
We'll see you soon.
我们过阵子再来
I'll catch up.
我会赶上你的
We both know what happened.
我们彼此都清楚发生了什么事
Yeah.And it won't happen again.
是的 但不会再发生了
Mama,I'm hungry.
妈 我肚子饿
You think I got money to go to McDonald's,boy?
小子 你以为我有钱买♥♥麦当劳吗
Get your boys some food.
帮你的小孩弄点吃的吧
It was different yesterday.
昨天不是这样的
I'm not saying I don't believe you,Miss Archer.
我没有说我不相信你 阿瑟小姐
Well,are you gonna remove those kids,or...
呃 你要把孩子们带走吗 还是…
Based on what we just saw?No,I'm not.
根据我们刚刚看到的情况吗?不 我不会
Now where's she going?
嗯 她到底上哪去了
She's gonna spend 40 bucks.
她要花掉四十块钱
Melinda.
梅琳达
Melinda.
梅琳达
They're not takin'my babies away from me!
没有人可以带走我的孩子们
Melinda,just open up.
梅琳达把门打开
Open the door!No!
把门打开不
Just open it!No!
先把门打开 不
She's locked herself inside.Ohh.
她把自己锁在里面 哦
Melinda?
梅琳达
Melinda?Open up.It's Doris.
梅琳达 开门吶 我是多瑞斯
I don't care who it is!Get away from here
我不管你是谁 全都给我滚
Doris,all we can do now is call and fet a court order.
多瑞斯 我们现在只能打电♥话♥申请强制令了
Ok.
好吧
Mama says not to come in there.
我妈叫你们不要进来
Mama says she's got a gun.
我妈说她有枪
She's gonna kill Tassy and herself.
她要杀了黛西 然后自杀
That's what mama says.
我妈是这样说的
Miss Tralins.
特拉伦斯小姐
It's Nicholas Fallin,your attorney.
我是你的律师 尼古拉斯·法林
Miss Tralins.
特拉伦斯小姐
Miss Tralins,can you hear me?
特拉伦斯小姐 你听到了吗
No one wants any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
If you come out,we can just talk this through.
如果你自己出来 我们可以好好谈谈
Yeah,right!You the one that got me into this!
是啊 没错 就是你把我害成这样的
So,you better take yourself
所以你最好还是带着
and all them government people with you,
那些政♥府♥的走狗一起滚吧
or I'm gettin'my gun.I'm not playin'with you.
不然 我就开枪了 我不是开玩笑的
Hey,kid.Does your mom have a gun?
嘿 小子 你妈真的有枪吗
Yes.
嗯
All right,everyone.We need to clear the premises.
好 各位 我们必须清场
This is a hostage situation--
这是绑♥架♥人♥质♥
It's not a hostage,it's her child.
这不是绑♥架♥人♥质♥ 那是她的小孩
There's a child,a weapon,and an uncooperative subject
里面有小孩 武器还有一个不合作的女人
in control of the premises.
必须清场
Now,does she trust any of you?
那么 这里有她信任的人吗
Uh,I'm her social worker.
呃 我是她的社工
Ok,you stay.
好吧 你留下
If Doris stays,I stay,too.
如果多瑞斯留下的话 我也要留下来
All right,the rest of you
好吧 其他人
leave a number where you can be contacted,
留下联络号♥码
and then please,clear the floor.
然后请全部离开
Ok,let's go.Let's go.Where are we going?
好吧 我们走 快走 我们要上哪去
We're gonna take you to our office.
带你们回我们的办公室
I thought we were gonna go to McDonald's?
我以为我们要去吃麦当劳
Yeah,wherever you wanna go,we'll go.
嗯 你想去哪儿 咱就去哪儿
Officer?My name's Corey Lee.
警官 我的名字是科里·李
I'm a hostage negotiator.
我是绑♥架♥人♥质♥谈判专家
I'll be taking over from here.Ok.
从现在开始听我的指示 好的
Who's the one with the personal relationship
谁跟里面那个女人
with the woman in there?Um...
有关系 嗯…
Your name?Doris Greene.
你是 多瑞斯·格林尼
Miss Greene.Would you be willing
格林尼小姐 你愿意跟
to speak with Miss Tralins on the phone?Yeah.
特拉伦斯小姐通电♥话♥吗 是
We just want her talking.
我们只想让她保持通话
Keep her thinking about herself,
让她好好想想自己
her life,her family.
想想她的日子还有家人
If it becomes uncomfortable,
如果你觉得不舒服
you can hand these back to me.
你可以吧电♥话♥转给我
Do you think you can do this?Mm-hmm.
你觉得你做得到吗 嗯哼
This is a direct line.I'm gonna be listening in.
你可以透过这电♥话♥跟她谈话 我会旁听
If I think you're getting into a situation
如果我觉得你们的谈话
where this could escalate,
可能会引起不良的反应
I'm going to cut you off.
我会切断通话
Melinda?
梅琳达
Hi,it's Doris Greene.
嗨 是我多瑞斯·格林尼
Why don't you people go home and leave me alone?
你们为什么不走 不要来烦我
Melinda,we're very worried about you,
梅琳达我们很担心你
and we're worried about Tassy.
也很担心黛西
You call the police?
是你报的警
Yes,I did.
是的 是我
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Melinda,please don't say that.
梅琳达 请你不要这样说
What?Bitch?
说什么 贱♥人♥
Yes.
是的
Well,you are.You're a white bitch.
呵 但你就是 你这个白种贱♥人♥
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Uh,yeah.Heh.
呃 嗯 嗯
Uh,you know,I think that you should see
呃 是这样的 我想你该找找
If there's any relatives we can put them with,
他们是不是还有别的亲戚可以投靠
and I'm gonna call over to social services
我会打电♥话♥给社服中心
and see if they have any beds at the shelter tonight.
看看他们的收♥容♥所♥今晚有没有空床位
That's a good idea.I gotta use the bathroom.
这主意不错 我要上厕所
That's yours.
交给你了
Right.Come on,hon.I'll take you.
是的 来吧 亲爱的 我带你去
I'll take care of this.
我来照顾这个
She your wife?
她是你老婆
No.
不是
All the white people on TV are married.
电视上的白人都是结了婚的
Not all of them.
不全是
All the old people.
至少老人都是这样
Ok,watch it.
好吧 听着
You think she's prtty,though.
你觉得她漂亮 对吧
Wh-why don't we talk about you,Deshawn?
我 我们还是谈谈你吧 德肖恩
Do you have any relatives I can call?
你有别的亲人是我可以联络的吗
You think she's pretty.I can tell.
你觉得她很漂亮 我看得出来
That's why you change the subject.
所以你才要改变话题
Deshawn,I need to put you with a relative.
德肖恩 我必需要把你交给一个亲属
Can--can I call your father?
我—我可以打电♥话♥给你父亲吗
No.Do you know where he is?
不可以 你知道他在哪里吗
Mama says he's in California.
妈妈说他在加利福尼亚
But he's really some guy who paid her for--
但其实他是付钱跟她...
Ok.Um,what about grandparents?
好吧 呃 那你有爷爷奶奶吗
Aunts or uncles?
阿姨或者舅舅也行啊
You got a TV?
你有电视吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表