剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
You have no idea what that's like.
你根本就不知道那是什么样的环境
3 years. 3 years away from home.
3年 离开家整整3年
I think we have a--a compromise.
我觉得我们有一个...一个折中办法
Let's hear it.
说来听听
We will include the negative covenants,
我们接受否定条款
But they won't kick in unless Carter defaults on the loan.
不过只有Carter违约偿还贷款的时候才生效
ln other words, if he makes his payments on time,
换句话说 如果他按时还款了
then Henry has no say in the company.
那么Henry在公♥司♥里说的就不算了
No. If and when Carter defaults,
不 如果还有当Carter违约的时候
It's too late to fix things.
那确定这件事就已经太晚了
But my client has his name on this deal,
但是我的客户会在这交易上签字
and if it craps out, Believe me,
而且假如公♥司♥倒闭 相信我
It'll be much more devastating to him
那对他来讲更加具有毁灭性
than it will be to his father.
而不是他的父亲
His father created this business.
他的父亲开始进行的这笔交易
His father wants to give this business to his son.
他父亲想要将这份生意交给他的儿子
Don't you think if there's a demise,
难道你不认为如果公♥司♥倒闭的话
he would be more devastated?
他才是那个更加受伤的吗
Nicholas, you're screwing up this entire deal.
Nicholas 你搅乱了整个交易
You know, dad, this--
你知道 爸爸 这...
For the wrong reason.
因为你的不正当理由
This has nothing to do with you and me.
这件事和你我没有任何关系
This is just a contract, so don't take it personally.
这只是个合同 所以不要把他私人化
I'm not.
我没有
Oh, come on. If you were in my position,
哦 得了吧 如果你在我的位置上
You would do exactly the same thing.
你也会做出同样的事情
I would do what my client wanted me to do.
我会按照我客户的要求去做
No. You told me...
不 你告诉我...
You told me that our clients hire us to inform them,
你告诉我 我们的客户雇佣我们
to tell them the truth. You told me that.
我们就告诉他们事实 你就是这么告诉我的
So I told Mr. Sloan here
所以我告诉Sloan先生
that the deal that he thought he wanted to make
他想要进行的这笔交易
was a bad deal.
不是一笔好交易
So he listened to me and now here we are.
所以他听取了我建议 我们才会在这里
We're negotiating the best possible solution.
我们是为讨论出最佳解决方案进行谈判的
Now, if you can't get your mind around that,
现在 如果你还想不通
if you can't get your
如果你不能...
lf you can't get your mind on this deal,
如果你不能慎重考虑这笔交易
then fine--fine. We will let this deal die.
那么好...很好 我们到此结束
I think Carter and I need to talk...
我想我需要和Carter谈一谈...
Privately.
就我们爷俩
Cute baby.
好可爱的孩子
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Tony.
嘿 Tony
Here we go.
我们来了
ls mommy's little boy hungry?
妈咪的小宝贝饿了吧
alrighty, Tony, here we go.
好嘞 Tony 妈咪来了
Who's hungry?
谁饿了
Hey. My baby.
嘿 我的宝贝
Come in, gentlemen.
进来 先生
Carter and I have been discussing this.
Carter和我已经商量了这件事
Great. Have you reached a conclusion?
很好 你们达成协议了吗
Yes.
是的
You're all fired.
你们都被解雇了
Let's go, son.
我们走 儿子
Nicholas, my office.
Nicholas 到我办公室来
No, I--I don't work for you anymore.
不 我...我已经不再为你工作了
I'm not asking you as a boss.
我不是作为老板叫你
I'm asking you as a father.
我是作为父亲叫你
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事
Nothing.
没怎么
Yeah. You're not yourself.
不 你压根就不正常
What are we talking about?
你在说什么呢
I--I know that you're angry at me for some reason.
我...我知道你因为什么原因生我的气
I was trying to do a deal in there, that's all.
我只是试着完成那笔交易 仅此而已
A little deal. Yeah.
一笔小交易 是啊
That's all. A little business.
就这样 一笔小交易
uh-huh. Business.
啊哈 交易
Ok.
好吧
Ok. Are we done?
好吧 你没事了吧
Sure.
当然
Nicholas...
Nicholas...
Are you...
你...
What?
什么
Are you using that--that--
你在吸食那个...那个...
What?
啥玩意
You think--
你觉得...
You think because I leave the firm, I'm using?
你觉得我离开这里 我就是在吸毒吗
Because I have a legal disagreement with you,
因为我跟你在法律上没有共识
you think I'm using?
你就觉得我是在吸毒
Do you understand I might be a little bit concerned
你明白吗 当我看到你这样的时候
when I see you this way?
我很担心你
Which way?
我怎么样了
Oh, that look in your eyes.
哦 看看你那种眼神
the way you speak.
看看你说话的方式
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本就不知道你在说什么
Ok.
好吧
You know what? Never mind.
你知道吗 别放在心上
You know--
你知道...
Never mind!
别放在心上
Go on.
你走吧
All right, Miss Mueter, now explain to me
好了 Mueter女士 现在向我解释一下
how this happened.
发生了什么事情
My baby needed formula,
我的孩子需要婴儿食品
and my friend who was gonna babysit never showed up.
而给我看孩子的朋友却没来
The store is down the hill in the Crofton mall,
商店在山脚下的Crofton市场
and when I go down there, l forget my food stamps.
当我走到那的时候 我发现忘带我的粮票了
When I get back, my baby's gone.
当我回来时 我的孩子就不见了
and you didn't contact the police?
那你没有报♥警♥吗
No, 'cause my boyfriend told me
没有 因为我的男朋友告诉我
that the baby was fine over at his aunt's house,
孩子在他的姑妈家里待得很好
that she had some formula.
她那里有一些婴儿食品
So we go out, and the next morning
所以我们就出去了 但是第二天早上
I find out that he's lying to me.
我才发现他是在骗我
I hear that he gave the baby to some guy to sell for money.
我听说他把孩子交给人贩子换钱花了
That's when I see the article in the newspaper,
就在那时 我看到了报纸上的文章
and that's when I go over and tell that girl over there
然后我去见了那边的女孩
That I want my baby back. Oh, your honor, she's lying.
我想要回孩子 噢 法官大人 她在说谎
Susan Mueter initially claimed
Susan Mueter一开始声称
that the father stole the baby,
是孩子的父亲偷了孩子
So I confronted her with that,
她面对我时候是那样说的
and she made up yet another story,
可是现在她又编了另一个故事
and now she's saying something completely different.
现在她说的和那时说的完全不同了
I ain't. That's what I found out.
我没有 我起先是那么认为的
I thought that's what happened,
我以为事情是那样的
Then I found out that something else did.
然后我才发现还有些事情
You can't blame me for that.
你不能怪我啊
She left her baby in a dumpster to die.
她把她的孩子让进垃圾桶里 想让她死
I didn't.
我没有
Regardless, she let it happen.
不管怎样 她还是让这件事发生了
I'm gonna place the baby with social services
我决定把孩子安置在社会福利部
For the next 30 days.
待30天
Miss Mueter, you will be required
Mueter女士 你被允许
to visit your child 20 hours a week,
一周见你的孩子20个小时
Get a part-time job, and take parenting classes.
找份兼♥职♥ 然后学习有关父母教育的课程
Your honor,
法官大人
30 days? Miss Archer--
30天 Archer女士...
I mean, this is a woman who left her baby in a garbage can.
我是说 这个将她的孩子扔进垃圾桶里的女人
Miss Archer. If I had gone
Archer女士 如果我去的是
to another dumpster,
另一个垃圾桶
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表