剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Let's get some numbers going.
我们还是研究一下具体的数字吧
Great.
好极了
Mr.Mooney,right?Right.
你是穆尼先生 对吧 没错
I'm Joe Nassrm,Kalaya's uncle.
我是乔·纳森 克莱亚的叔叔
But earlier you--
但是之前你……
I didn't who you are.
我不知道你是谁
I had to check you out.Listen,
我不得不调查一下你 听着
Kalaya's mother,she was a prostitute.
克莱亚的妈妈 她是个妓♥女♥
Your sister?
你的妹妹吗
Yeah.She has a bunch of kids.
是的 她生下一堆孩子
She try to get them out of Thailand.
她试着把他们带出泰国
She doesn't care how it happen.
她并不在乎采取什么手段
So she sells them to drug dealers?
所以她就将孩子们卖♥♥给了毒贩
This isn't the first time something like this happen.
这样的事情也不是第一次发生了
Can I see her?
我能看看她吗
Kalaya?
克莱亚
Kalaya?
克莱亚
Hey!
嘿
Kalaya?
克莱亚
Kalaya?
克莱亚
I need an ambulance.
我需要救护车
Someone stole my palm pilot.
有人偷了我的掌上电脑
Oh,well,welcome to the club.
噢 是吧 又多了个凑热闹的
Jake left his wallet in his suit coat.
杰克把钱包落在了他的大衣兜里
300 bucks.
300大洋
Yeah,and one of the secretaries
对了 还有一个秘书
is missing her disc player.
丢了她的CD机
Can you excuse us for a second,Jake?
可以让我们爷俩单独说几句吗 杰克
You bet.
当然
You gonna talk to Liz about this?
你打算把这件事告诉莉兹吗
About what?
什么事儿
Jeremy.
是杰里米干的
Are you serious?
不会吧
He was out there the whole time.
他一直在那儿待着
Well,even if it's ture,I'm not gonna call his mother
嗯 即便这是真的 我也不打算告诉他的妈妈
and accuse her only child of stealing from us.
指责她唯一的儿子在我们这儿偷东西
They found 4 small balloons
医生在她的胃里面
of heroin in her stomach.One of them leaked.
发现了4个装有海♥洛♥因♥的气球 其中一个漏了
She gonna be ok?
她会没事吧
Yeah.It was touch and go for a minute there,
嗯 刚刚有一阵子挺危险的
but I think she's gonna be ok.
不过我认为她会没事的
You ever heard of something like this happening before?
你以前听说过这种事情吗
Unfortunately,all the time.
很不幸 一直都有这种事情发生
They fill balloons or condoms with heroin,
毒贩子在气球或是保险套里装满海♥洛♥因♥
They have the kids swallow them,
逼着这些孩子们吞下
load them up with suppositories
放上一些栓剂
to keep them from moving their bowels
这样海♥洛♥因♥就不会在肠胃里乱动
for 2 or 3 days,
能保持2到3天时间
then when they get to the contact,
等到他们联♥系♥到了买♥♥家
they force-feed them laxatives.
就逼着孩子们服用泻药
Uncle Joe.
乔叔叔
Exactly.
没错
This is nice.
这样真好
Very nice.
很好
To be here with family,it's nice.
和家人聚在一起 真不错
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
So,Jeremy,how's school?
那个 杰里米 学校生活怎么样
I go to the Townsend academy,uncle Burton,
伯顿姨夫 我在汤森学院就读
located in the lovely Cumberland county,
它坐落在美丽的坎伯兰郡
away from any civilization,
与世隔绝
where we enjoy a small teacher-student ratio,
在那里老师学生少得可怜
great college placement,
却还整成大学式的布局
and the constant aroma of cow dung.
不时传来牛粪的芳香
Nick went to prep school.
尼克也上过预备学校
Did you like it?
你喜欢那里吗
No,not really.
不 不怎么喜欢
Jeremy,didn't you want
杰里米 你不是有关于足球的事情
to ask Nick about soccer?
要问尼克吗
No.
没有
Jeremy's on the soccer team.
杰里米参加了足球队
Yeah,that was months ago,mom.
是啊 那都是几个月前的事情了 妈妈
We thought it would be fun
我们想去市体育场踢球
to go down to the civic arena.
应该挺有意思的
They're going to have a professional indoor soc--
他们会举♥行♥一场职业的室内足球……
They don't want to do that,mom.
他们不办了 妈妈
Maybe they do.
或许会办的
You know,what is with you?
你知道你有啥毛病吗
Huh?Suddenly you want to,like,
哈 你会突然就想
spend time with me,suddenly you're inviting
就想跟我在一起 突然你就邀请
cousin Ernie and uncle Bert to soccer games.
欧尼表哥和伯特姨夫去参加足球赛
You want to pass the wine,please?
把酒递给我 谢谢
You know what?Allow me.
你猜怎么着 我也要喝
Jeremy!What?
杰里米 咋了
Haven't you read the studies,Liz?
你难道没看报道吗 莉兹
A glass a day is actually good for you.
每天一杯其实对身体有好处
Lowers your blood pressure.
能降低你的血压
And smoking's good for your lungs,right?
那么抽烟也对你的肺有好处 是吗
What do you expect?You said we're a family full of addicts.
你想怎么样 你说过我们一家子都是有瘾的人
I never said that.
我从来没说过
You said that you were the only one
你说过你是这个家里唯一一个
who wasn't hooked on something.
没有沉迷于某种东西的人
That's,of course,unless you count the wine.
当然了 如果不算喝酒的话
You.
你
And then there's Nick,
还有尼克
who's famous for his zany hi-jinx,
都是出了名的扫把星
and Nick's mom,a pill freak.
还有尼克他妈 离开药片就活不成
Jeremy...
杰里米……
I'm a guest in your house,right?
我是你家的客人 对吧
Yeah.
是的
So do you think it would be rude of me
那恕我无礼 我以客人的身份
if I told you,as a guest,
告诉你一件事
that you're a spoiled little jerk?
你就是个惯坏了的小混♥蛋♥
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I need a ride to this party.
送我去参加聚会吧
I am not taking you we have guests.
我不会送你去的 家里还有客人
Oh,come on,mom,what am I gonna do?
噢 得了吧 妈 我在这儿能干什么
sit here and watch figure skating--
坐在这儿 看你们耍吗
Sit down.
坐下
I'll take you.
我带你去吧
It was very nice.Thank you.
我吃得很好 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Well,you sure do give your mom a pretty hard time.
好吧 你就这么想让你妈妈下不来台
I see her...like...twice a year.
我一年大概能见她两次面
Ok?Winter break
好吧 一次是寒假
and then the month of July,
然后就是7月的暑假
and this is the first time she's even ever
而这是她头一回
been around the house.
待在家里陪我
I don't think she's actually a mom.
我不认为她是个妈妈
She told you about my mom taking pills?
她跟你说过我妈妈服药的事情了
Did she?
那她真的那样吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
You know everything about your mom?
你知道你妈妈的一切吗
The Bulls and Clippers are on tonight.
今晚是公牛对快船的比赛
The point spread is perfect for a killing.
肯定是一场大♥比♥分的比赛
You want to put 50 on it?
你想赌50块吗
You want to tell me why you stole my palm pilot?
你想告诉我为什么偷我电脑吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
From the office earlier today.I want it back.
今天早晨在办公室拿走的东西 我想要回来
You know what,screw you!
你知道吗 给我滚蛋
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表