剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
就是这样
So, you're the victim here, Mr. Derwitt.
那么你是受害者了 Derwitt先生
I am the victim of a frivolous lawsuit.
我是这个无聊的诉讼的受害者
Last year, you took 15 employees
去年 你带领15名员工
to Hawaii, didn't you?
去了Hawaii 对吗
Yes. It was part of an incentive program.
是的 那是一个激励计划的一部分
5 of the 7 women you took
你带去的7位女士
Were single or divorced, weren't they?
当中有5位都是单身或者离婚的 对吗
Yes.
是的
And there were several sexual liaisons
在那次旅程之中
Between employees on that trip, correct?
你和你的员工之间有过几次性关系 对吗
What my employees do on their own time
我的员工在自己的时间里做什么
Is their own business.
是她们自己的事情
Last month, you told an employee
上个月 你告诉一个
By the name of Jennifer Manko
叫做Jennifer Manko的员工
That she should wear shorter skirts,
她应该穿短一点的裙子
Didn't you?
对吗
That was a bad joke.
那只是开玩笑
She's on the sales force.
她在销♥售♥部门
She asked my opinion about increasing sales.
她问我关于提升销♥售♥量的事情
Didn't you compliment a woman
你是不是称赞过一个
by the name of Jane Packard
叫做Jane Packard的女人
On the size of her breasts?
称赞她胸部的尺寸
Jane had just had a breast job
Jane那会儿刚刚做了个隆胸手术
And she was looking for compliments.
她正期待着人们的评论
She wanted you to whistle at her for 3 months?
她想要你3个月都对她吹口哨吗
Well, lt wasn't 3 months,
好吧 那不是3个月
But any woman who increases the size of her breasts
不过哪个隆了胸的女人
Wants attention.
不想得到人们的注意呢
Just like Suzanna Clemons
就像Suzanna Clemons
Wanted to continue to have sex with you?
想要和你继续保持性关系吗
Derwitt's not helping himself.
Derwitt说的对他一点帮助也没有
Well, we've got plenty of dirt
好吧 关于那个Clemons
On that Clemons woman.
我们已经够多污点了
Next time she gets on the stand,
下次她回答问题的时候
You counterattack.
你要反击她
The women on the jury look ready to hang him.
陪审团的女人们看起来已经打算判他输了
I'm not sure we can overcome that.
我不确信我们能够克服这个困难
We will. You will.
我们会的 你会的
If I beat her up on the stand,
如果我在法庭上打败她
It'll be like the men against the women,
那就会像是一场男人和女人的战争
And there are 8 women on this jury.
而陪审团里有8个女人
I don't think l should be first chair
我觉得我不应该当主辩护律师
On this one.
在这一点上
I think we should use Amanda.
我认为应该启用Amanda
Oh, no. I'm not ready.
噢 不 我没准备啊
You don't have to be ready . We'll do all the work.
你不需要准备 我们会处理一切的
You just follow the script.
你只要跟着计划来就好
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
We need a real fighter here.
我们需要一个真正的战士
You think I can do it?
你觉得我可以吗
I suggested it.
我想是的
All right.
那好
Ok.
好的
Wear a dress--modest, not too severe.
穿一条连衣裙 优雅一些 不要太严肃
I could have handled it. I know.
我可以胜任的 我知道
No, I could have handled it.
不 我本可以来处理的
You don't like what happened,
你不喜欢那些
You should have said something.
你应该说出来的
Come on, Nick. I mean, putting up
得了吧 Nick 我的意思是
An inexperienced girl as lead counsel?
让一个没经验的女孩当主辩护律师
It's an old trick. The jury's gonna see right through it.
那是老一套了 陪审团会看出来的
Do you think they'd find you more sympathetic?
你觉得他们会更加同情你吗
Look, my point
听着 我的意思是
Is that you should have run it by me first.
你应该让我来当主辩护律师
What can I do for you?
你有什么事吗
Nick Fallin. I represent Ethan Ritter.
我是Nick Fallin 我是Ethan Ritter的代理律师
Who?
谁的
Ethan Ritter,
Ethan Ritter的
The kid you beat up the other night.
前两天夜里你打的的那个男孩
You mean the kid that attacked me.
你是说那个袭击我的男孩
Yeah. Well, you don't look hurt.
是的 好吧 你看起来没有受伤
He came at me,
他向我走过来
I got out of the way.
我闪开了
Then you beat him up with your partner.
于是你和你的同伴揍了他一顿
Listen, a kid like that,
听着 像那样的小崽子
He's a danger out there.
在那里是个危险
To who?
对谁
To everybody, but mostly to himself.
对每个人 但是尤其是对他自己
Is that why you hit him?
那就是你为什么打他吗
I restrained him. He should be grateful.
我阻止了他 他应该感恩戴德
Ok, I'll tell him that.
好 我会转告他的
You should be thankful for me bringing him in.
你应该感激我把他带进来
He's getting off lucky in my opinion.
我觉得他最后很幸运
He's very lucky.
他非常幸运
Keep him out there, he's gonna get sick
让他留在外面 他会出问题的
And still go out on the streets,
还在街上窜
Getting other people sick.
也会让别人出问题的
And if a kid like that
如果让那样的小崽子
Stays out there too long,
留在外面太长时间
He's gonna end up dead
他最终会死掉的
Are we done here?
我们结束了吗
Sure.
当然
Ethan didn't show up
Ethan没有来
He's not at the shelter?
他不在收♥容♥所♥吗
He ran away.
他逃跑了
Well, there you go.
好吧 那就这样吧
Mr. Fallin, give him a chance.
Fallin先生 给他一次机会
He's obviously been neglected by his parents,
他很明显没有受到父母很好的照顾
Especially his father.
尤其是他的父亲
Neglected, not abused.
没被照顾 不是虐待
his parents didn't even show up
他的父母甚至也没有出席过
For the first shelter hearing.
第一次住所听证会
Listen, I have other things to do with my life
听着 我的生活里还有别的事情要做
Than community service.
除了社区服务
I can't waste any more time
我没有时间可以浪费在
giving people second chances.
给一个孩子第二次机会上
You got one, didn't you?
你以前也得到过一次机会 不是吗
I did what you guys asked of me.
你们让我做的事 我都做到了
If he's not gonna show up,
如果他没来
I can't do anything else.
我也没什么好做的了
Oh, Nicholas.
噢 Nicholas
Close that door.
关上门
Look what I found at the house last night.
看我昨天晚上在家找到了什么
Well, were you in about the fifth grade?
好吧 你那时是上五年级吗
Second.
二年级
Second?
二年级吗
Second grade.
二年级啊
Ok.
好
So...how's the place?
那么…那地方怎么样
Fine.
很好
Good.
好
And you like that car, right?
你很喜欢那辆车 对吧
That BMW? Beamer.
那辆宝马
Yeah, it's good.
是的 很棒的车
Ah, German.
啊 德国造的
I always preferred American, but...
我一直比较喜欢美国造的 不过…
It's just a car.
那只是一辆车
Yeah. Right.
是啊 对
Nick, why don't we, um,
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表